Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick's working up to buying an ultralight airplane !- I see it in his eyes !- Half dozen hours with an instructor and he'll be tied off to a tree wrapping that engine up tight giving the "cut me loose" signal
How did you know what I gots on my mind? You readin my mind ?

There is a company out there called Fisher, they build several experimental planes, 3/4 scale miniatures really but I have always been a Biplane guy and they have a few kits that look appealing

Somebodies scoring points when they went to that place. I used to reserve things like that for buying a new rc plane or a gun. :)
Well,I did recently buy the parts to build myself a new guitar as well as a new amplifier...I like the building part as much as the playing part...I imagine it’s the same thing with RC stuff as well as guns...

I'm have to look dat up Nick !- It's more fun when U in it than on the ground with a Joy stick - You'll pick it up quick !
A biplane ?- Watch the wind !-- One those auto gyros looks like something I'd like - I don't know ?- Those light planes with a cabin would be nice too !- Don't need much !
I thought RE was just being a fine gentleman !-- Or a devious dog after something else ?- I think it's great !- Hope U both enjoyed the outting!

Nick --I like that Tiger Moth OK but I really like that Classic
Only one thing ?-- Take offs are optional-- Landings is mandatory !

Last edited by a moderator:
I really need the illusion of containment. Those ultras that are just a frame you sit on scare me.
The classic is cool and their minicub is a easy to fly plane.

I wonder how much weight it would haul ?- Just kidding !- No really - No passenger-- Maybe 100 kilos ?-Not that I would need to know - Just speculating ? - They not that expensive !

Forest Camouflage paint on the top and light blue on the bottom -U would have a hard time seeing me -- I wonder how well they would show up on radar ?
Dam U Nick !- Make me think impure thoughts!

RE -- I'll take a fifth on that ! -- Tree Top Flyer ?- I guess it could be done ?
Dash across-- drop a load-- and dash back before they could get a chopper in the air ? -- It's a thought ? Might have to pull up some to clear that wall or barrier ?--Be hard to see me for long ?

Another thought would be -Forget border patrol !--- If the cartels caught U doing that - U get the question !-- Silver or Lead ?
U working for us or are do we have to kill U slowly as an example to others ?-
I'm bold !- but not that bold !

Maybe a load of Mazar-i-Sharif clones way out where no one could get them but me ?- MZR - The one they make Lebonese Blond hash from - It should have the genetics for growing well outdoors ?-

Last edited by a moderator:
I would guess you could haul 100 lbs mebbe. no way would they do a 100 kilos and my fat arse!

Not very fast though so it wouldn't do to try and dodge bullets in one although I think thy have about a 3500 ft ceiling, that could be hard to hit.

Good Morning OFC...Hey Gloman...its drying up over this way...so some dry weather is on the way! No storms this week!...A bowl of cherry bomb this morning and off to to push the mower over an acre lol

Morning OFC
It's dark and low 70s --
Other Keef - U a devious - disgusting pig of a troll - How U come up with **** like that?-- Here have another toke - want some more coffee U dog ?

I love to watch him work ! --

Gday OFC hope you have all been well and your buds are big and sticky , Here in the land down under we have just celebrated ANZAC Day - what used to be a day of remembrance for the Aussie and Kiwi solders that fell at Gallipoli has now become a day to remember all that have served ,It is a deeply emotional day , to see young children holding their fathers or mothers medals that have fallen in battle is heart breaking and it is hard not to shed a tear , it is heartening though that so many young people now acknowledge the sacrifice by others for their freedom , its a pity it has taken so many years for this to be realized and so many of our returned solders went to their grave thinking they were not appreciated and loved .LEST WE FORGET
Brcb3jKIEAAVa07.jpg

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Keef you crack me up!

I'm gonna hold you to that about it drying up Hollowpoint! lol
I think we gonna have to buy a boat. And I live on a Hill!
That cherrybomb sounds good this morning!

Respect to your people Crockett ! -We may be on opposite end of the globe but we still the same people - We bleed The same color !-- I used to tell people I never served in the military -
Just on a meaningless rant ?-- U can't be drinking that double or triple distilled Lightening right out the still like that ya'll!- **** will kill your taste buds !- Somebody need to cut dat **** way back !- I suggest a strong powerful lemon something cut ?-- -- Dammmmmmmmmmm !

I'm better now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back