Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC
charlie.jpg

:)

Good morning you stoners. I resemble that remark. Keef, don't read.... we have a new dispensary so i ran out there yesterday and got some stuff to try. Do you know i had never had AK47. It is fun. very relaxing but some energy. I like it. Got some mango haze cbd that helped some rose pruning pain. That may be one we grow outside. Mango haze . A friend in town has the seeds, nice. for cbd.and a sativa but it doesn't act like a sativa.
Ness is having trouble getting in, i hope it is fixed now. Have a great day peeps.

Rose, I looked up mango haze...that sounds like a strain I might like to grow...just gonna have to order up some seeds I guess...it seems there are a couple of mango strains that should be good for stress and such...

That auto is sloooow. Why's it so slow? It smells sweet and I'm actually happy with the size of the buds now. It's finishing up nicely.
I wonder how that little clone I hiked out is doing...It's rained alot. It's been pretty cold at night too. I wonder if it'll make it. poor lil clone all by itself....
I hope everyone has had a great day !

RE. after i read your post I thought i should try the Mango haze cbd another try. There is mango haze that isn't cbd. So just for you I am smoking my second joint to further be able to recommend. LOL If I was growing this i think I would take it amber to get more of the relaxation out of the sativa. https://www.leafly.com/sativa/cbd-mango-haze Don't get me wrong, it is great the way it is, but for me it would be straight up medicine. anxiety, pain inflammation. should make for some good meds.

mango sounds like good medicine. I got lock out, crazy computers. That's Max's he's a good boy, very mellow. Weeding out the boys, I have 12 spots if I get that many girls.

good evening everybody,,,,,hit 90 today,,,,getting one heck of a tan going on ,,,,,have to start wearing a hat,,, my poor little head is sunburned ,,,but the new job is working out great ,,,the boy loves home schooling ,,,but he misses all the other kids ,,,thinking of sending him to the local elementary school at the start of next class ,,,I took him out of kindergarten at the old school ,,,and my lawyer has filed a law suit for child abuse against the old school as they failed to protect my son from other children or the teacher who almost dislocated his shoulder ,,,he's going to physical therapy 3 days a week (hes fine helps with the law suit) seeing that it is all on video tape my lawyer thinks they will fold fast ,,,not looking for much 10,000 should teach em a lesson

Good evening old stoners...Mango sounds real good...wish I could taste stuff I smoke...too many years smoking cigs I guess...even though I been quit a long time...I prolly have more seeds than I need anyway but some mango meds do sound good to me...
Hi ness, zigggy, Rosebud, umbra...and of course the rest of you old farts as well...
Got no sound comin outa my new home brewed amp...was gonna try and figure out why...got stoned instead...
We gonna head back to the beach for a few days...though the weather is not really gonna be beach weather...we get to hang with the kids for the weekend...yay, all my kids are gonna be there...
Well, here I go rambling again...that’s what pot does to me...g’nite...
Oh and QBCrocket, not here yet but just sayin hey...

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone....Its May Day all ready...Flash back to coming home from school with that golden paper in hand...Dixie Youth Baseball application. The thrill of finally making the 4th grade and being eligible for DY baseball. Back then there was no T-ball or buddy pitch. Thrill of making the "Team"...new glove and cleats...best times ever ! I was a catcher so I had to work for my position lol.

Sorry you have more rain gloman...it all most did us in here as well....River is still crazy high...buffalo gnats running wild,biting everyone. Our weather has become a pattern of extremes!

Last edited:
Good Morning OFC! I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks to Hollowpoint I'm watchin Charlie Brown while I type!! It is still cold here. I think its in the low 50's right now. Tut tut, feels like rain.

,,,not looking for much 10,000 should teach em a lesson
I think you're missing at least one Zero, Zigggy! I swear to God, someone yokes up my lil boy like that they gonna remember me forever. I hope it works out for the better for you two. Maybe change the 1 to a 5?

Good morning OFC. Wake and Bake, fellow stoners. Going to hit 90 today. Not, looking forward to the heat this summer. I got to get that grow tent up today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back