Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello OFC

I hope you get some rest on recover soon Rose.

Keef: Nature is good for the soul. I hope you do get outside a little to enjoy this day. Join a club like NORML or ASA after you move. There are plenty of like minded people in those groups. You may meet some people there who will be great friends. Maybe even a cute widow, I wish you all the best.

It is a beautiful day here. Have a great day guys!

I think I might need a cute widow who likes fine weed to ride in on a white horse and save little Ole me?--I'm not finished yet but I'm kinda in a bind !- Later guys!

Do me a favor. If you find you one please send her sister my way!

Do me a favor. If you find you one please send her sister my way!
Nicky
She is coming for you Baby
th

LOL, Hope all is well for ev1

Good morning OFC. lol Nick. Still working on transplanting. Going to be posting pictures some time today. I hope. I have a left knee replacement and it went out can't walk. It will subside in a little bit. But, I got to baby it.

Overcast day. Gloomy It's keeping the heat down. Rose, how are you feeling? Do you have the heart race often? Did, I get that right? Was it a racing heart that happen to you?

Good morning all, Ness I have never had that rapid heart before. It was like doing aerobics while sitting still. It is a bit scary. I am supposed to rest this weekend and go see the cardiologist on Monday. I had a 3 hour nap yesterday.
Planted the seeds for the new summer grow.
St nick, is that the kanawa river you speak of? Flying a sounds fun.

So if cannabis is stored in your fat and you lose fat do you get stoned?

Good morning OFC, another beautiful day here in PNW..
Rose Hope that you are feeling better today "take it easy "....
Just sitting back and watching the garden grow.. the fresh asparagus is awesome!!
Last night's dinner fresh asparagus out of the garden ,Morels from the yard and a piece of local beef ...
20190414_171401.jpg

Hey folks. Been up since 10 to 6, 'bout to reload my pipe. It's overcast and cool and my river looks like cream coffee. Keef got me dreaming about flying so I'm researching ultralight planes
sounds like the sativa got your mind working overtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back