Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Everyone...Monday has over taken us and the weekend is a fleeting memory. Maxwell House and BC Blueberry helps!

59923306_10161600563380548_2051650124328730624_n.jpg

Good morning yall!
Its another day in paradise! I think its supposed to rain again tho. Oh well, I suppose Ill be forced to spend the day indulging on some NS X BBSL and Frank's Gift!
I have some Pennywise x V and some BB King and a little jock horror x black jack in jars now Too! I gotta say you guys, since I started comming here I've learned SO much and now I actually have Good buds and a variety to choose from. I never had this before.
Thanks Yall! Not to even mention the genetics y'all have given me which is Half the battle.
Lol. I was even told I'm becoming a "pot snob" cuz I won't smoke lesser buds any more. I don't think I'm a snob, I just got COPD and I can't see wasting my lungs on lesser smoke.
Enjoy!

Morning OFC
Been up awhile hurting -Try to rest some later - Was gonna try to explain what my Papa taught me growing up -" If U can't Dazzle them with brilliance ?"- Then Baffle them with Bull **** !" - The art of the thing is leaving them not knowing which it is !- More Coffee?- I need to work this pipe !
It's dark and storms coming

Last edited by a moderator:
Its the weather Keef....I feel like I participated in a triathlon yesterday.They are saying 3-5 inches of rain on the way for us....more storms as well.Another front is going to all most stall over us. Farmers are taking a pounding this year in this area....high river levels,poor price support ,horrible weather and the cut off dates for insuring your crops has passed in some cases.And I have a friend who is just starting to grow cannabis and is going to gorilla grow outdoors.He's going to feed the deer and rabbits is all.

H.P.
Tell your friend to pee around the perimeter of his plants.
Sounds gross but the deer and rabbits think so too.
I never had 1 plant nibbled on after I did that.
Just don't pee on the plants!
For added extra protection save up a half gal of pee and crack an egg into it. Let it steep in the sun for a day or two then hold your nose and pour it near your plants. You won't have ANY problem with critters.
Re apply after it rains.

Lemme tell ya Hollow, I have friends like that! Right now I am doing a grow at a friends house. He's been trying to grow weed ever since I moved back here. One of those guys who "used to grow a lot" but hasn't had a plant to complete for years. I've tried everything from giving him seeds to giving him females ready for flower. Just can't 'Git her done' so to speak.

G'Morning OFC. Finally BLUE skies today! A little chilly right now. It's Monday. Hope everyone has a good day.
I think this auto is not going to finish. It's immortal.... At least one of us is.

I am wallowing in old man syndrome this morning. I get really aggravated as I read through these odd threads on here and I keep running across this persona that answers all these threads with emphasized quotes which I can only wonder at the purpose of.

Good morning to my stony friends...we still at the beach but we’ll go home today I guess...kinda overcast here but it’s prolly gonna be sunny at home...it’ll be interesting to see a few days growth in my grow box...always fun...cheers y’all and be safe!

Crippling around like an old man today!- The weather map says it's red out there!- Looks green to me !- We bout to get it !
Like I told the Gloman yesterday ? -- Them weed eaters not really made very good !- U beat a snake to death with a weed eater- U gonna need another weed wacker - It was Iike jumping off that pier --Just do it !- Think later !- I didn't have time to think -- Snake !- Swing what U got !- I had a weed eater!-
That's probably why I feel so beat up !- I don't know how to hold back and be gentle when it comes to snakes !- Face is swole up - can't turn my head to the left and my left arm is pretty much on strike !
Other than that?- I'm doing great !

I think most of this strong band of storms has pushed thru -- The heaviest rain anyway -- I need to get relocated and set back up-- I volunteered to be a test grower for some those grapes Umbra bred !- I can't be letting him down like that!-
It's not like I'm wanting a fine grape - I'm just wanting to help Cuz sort those seed out -- 2 grape males and half dozen females ? - It'd be like a grape terp gold mine -(with the Umbra frost )-- I know how he do !-
Umbra he need me !-- I need to get somewhere !

U know what I been doing !
Tin soldiers and Nixon coming ...---- See U on that bridge to Selma!---Beeches !--Remember Charlottesville !---
I'm old and crippled up -- Why don't I just step back and let others fight this fight ?-- I wish I could but U know that ain't happening ?- I can throw rocks or something ?- It ain't much but Let me do what I can ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back