Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the Little Kanawha Rose. Much smaller. I think if cannabis is stored in your fat and you lose fat, You just have to smoke more!

We have Muskie, Bass, large and smallmouth, perch, catfish, lotsa good fishing. Several small rivers and streams around me are filled with trout, now that's fun to flyfish for

The latest breeding project is shaping up well. I call it a bunch of grapes, lol. Increasing the gene pool to start with by using 2 males. Grape stomper F1 male and a Gorilla Grape F3 male. The girls are True OG, sundae driver, sunset sherbet, grape krush, rare darkness, mimosa, mango x blackrose x apricothead, sour dubb and candy cane.

Hello Friends

That fresh asparagus looks delicious Mrcane. Yum!!

Does anyone have extra Easter eggs?
maxresdefault.jpg

LOL

I was working my Voodoo CKN bones in a fit of anger when the little demon dog stole and ate one -- I don't know what to do or what's gonna happen but I'm ascared ! - **** head dog !- If he wasn't possessed before ?-- him is now !-- That bone was the storm bone too !

20 years in the ER and OR ? - I can handle a physical emergeny like this -- I got this the dog will be fine !---
On the metaphysical?- That was way too much power to be released all at one time !-- It would be my prediction -- Storms bout to "F" Texas up !--

My rottie catches birds in mid air and eats them. No problems with the bones, but if it was some Santeria or Voodoo bones, zombies coming for you

Gave da little bastid a military meal -- **** on a Chingle - Creamed beef on toast- That'll push it thru !--
Zombies Umbra ?-- That ain't how I roll !- Just magnifying nature by stepping to the trick of the beat !- That was my storm bone I was fairly competent with it- It was like a crutch -a way to focus power !-- No control now !

I been scarce round here cause of my anger management problems but I been doing some of my best troll work !- I wouldn't be surprised if they showed up again to shut me up !-- I'd welcome the opportunity to defend myself !- Help me work out my frustrations !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back