Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCF0234.JPG
Good morning all, How are all of you? This is called Love in a mist. cute, huh, it came in the irrigation water, never planted it. bonus.

Attachments

• DSCF0235.JPG
    DSCF0235.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 15
I was down and out when I realized that Texas lawmaker was probably gonna run the clock out on any mmj bill changes this year -- So it'll be 2 more years before we get another chance ? -- Unless there is a national change ?- So I get set back up and get a team of fire breathers up and running ?-- I can be settled in somewhere and ready by then !--- So nothing really changes -- I can be O.K. with that !
I might better take it easy today - I found I had aches underneath my pains -- Took too much of that olive oil tincture yesterday too -- I be better soon -- So that Alien Moonshine is a high CBD indica - I need a quick finish indica instead of a sativa that take a whole grow season to finish --
Another thing ?- I lost the source but I swear I read about a variety that helped regulate A1C ?-- Was it just a dream or is there really a diabetes controlling variety out there ?-- If so I want to hunt it down !

I did not know that Rose -- We'll find that Aliens on Moonshine - When I laid hands on the Tranquil Elephantizer it was because I ask the OFC to help keep an eye out if it become available - They did and I snagged one the last available packs of seed - I'm thinking that I'm be wanting it back one day too ?

Do not go out there !- temp is about 85 f. and the RH about the same - Thick air !- and there's a blinding bright orange ball in the sky ! - I ain't up to that yet !- I'm a sissy man !
I know with this olive oil tincture I made that 2 teaspoons are an effective dose - but I'm kinda digging a table spoon dose !-

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi OFC! it's warming up here day by day. My wife found the 2nd light in the tent. It took me an hour to explain it's a replacement and that 1 is going back.... This morning after coffee she says I should keep them both. I think it's a trap. She's real cool about me spending money most of the time but this feels funny. It would be nice for when I get a bigger tent. Yesterday was a rough day. I'm still exhausted. My auto flowers dried to quick I believe. There's some hay smell until you squeeze a bud, then it's sweet gas. I wanna roll a doobie but I keep forgetting to buy papers when I'm out. I lost track of what day the went to jars too but I'm pretty sure it only dried for 5 days and stems were snapping.
Oh well. It's not like it's for sale!

Hi OFC! it's warming up here day by day. My wife found the 2nd light in the tent. It took me an hour to explain it's a replacement and that 1 is going back.... This morning after coffee she says I should keep them both. I think it's a trap. She's real cool about me spending money most of the time but this feels funny. It would be nice for when I get a bigger tent. Yesterday was a rough day. I'm still exhausted. My auto flowers dried to quick I believe. There's some hay smell until you squeeze a bud, then it's sweet gas. I wanna roll a doobie but I keep forgetting to buy papers when I'm out. I lost track of what day the went to jars too but I'm pretty sure it only dried for 5 days and stems were snapping.
Oh well. It's not like it's for sale!
sometimes you can add back a little moisture without creating mold. I use a tortilla in Tupperware with the weed. Let sit overnight and check

sometimes you can add back a little moisture without creating mold. I use a tortilla in Tupperware with the weed. Let sit overnight and check
Thanks Umbra! I'll give that a try. I was thinking the old orange peel tactic but I do like the way it smells when you squeeze it.

Attachments

• tupperware.jpg
    tupperware.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 18
Umbra I bet that Grape Krush got a nice grape terp profile ?
A One hitter is probably best with the Dank like U grow ?--
I need me a one hitter !- I just filled my pipe for the 1st time today !- Taking oral weed I tend to hit the pipe a lot less !- A one hitter is what need - I had one one time but I lost it !--

I keep wanting to get some graft paper and start drawing up what I want to do in a new bloom system -- I'm leaning toward a series of recirculating drip and drain tables almost the length of the area that can be moved together or apart to create an isle between them wherever I need !- Does that make any sense ?- long low drip and drain boxes working kinda like what RE doing -- blow some air thru the box for the roots ?- I need some graft paper !

They make tables like that Keef! It makes a load of sense. You can work a lot of plants like that in a area not much bigger than the tables.

Since I use 7 gal bags and a soilless mix, I used coated wire shelves on movers dollies. 3 dollies per 8 ft shelf.

Does anyone know how to turn - pounds of chocolope into useable RSO? We don't need cancer patients not being able to sleep. It has been cured for 7 months and not speedy to my liking anymore, too much CBN? would decarbing the heck out of it turn it into not a sativa? Yeah, i didn't think so. I have to grow more indicas this year, or bud does.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back