Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have an answer Rose - Is there any way U could swap 3 lbs of that sativa for 3 lbs of an indica with someone ?-- Probably solved !-- Wait save a pound !- Who knows ?

I know such a problem to have when there are people in Asia starving. But, i need more rso. I will clean out the cabinet. This lady needs to live, she has an adult child veteran with ALS, she can't leave yet. Lung cancer, treated her last year went away, it is back both lungs. She didn't want to stay on it because she needed her wits about her with her son.

Our kitchen is not very big but there are 34 doors to be painted...as well as the cabinets they hang on...the problem is not with the kitchen but rather the two old cripples that are trying to paint...Careful on that ladder, mayhaps you shouldn’t be stoned while climbing ladders...
keef, I read recently that Blue Dream (a Sativa) is popular among diabetics...I’m growing a couple BD autos for a friend...or at least getting them started...I’ll hand them over to him when they are planted in their final pots...they will be in my somewhat supersoil mixture and I’ll give him Roses tea recipe...
So I guess we’re on a quest to find soma that Alien Moonshine....I only saw it listed at a couple seedbanks, of course none in stock...
I did finally find some Valentine X seeds for a reasonable price...I remember the first time I saw them they were a couple hundred buck for just a few... then again like most all seeds, you need a certain cbd pheno in order to get high cbd so that’s trial and error...I hope in the not too distant future to find more space so I can do a little cloning when I do find that special plant...
Valentine X here...
https://www.pacificseedbank.com/sho...ds/valentine-x-cbd-feminized-marijuana-seeds/
No connection with these guys other than I’ve ordered from them and got my seeds...I beli ve they ship from California as well...

Rose, I’ve read that taking RSO via anal suppositories will bypass the liver, which bypasses the hi but still gets into your system to do the cure...maybe not as pleasant as other methods but it can leave your wits intact I guess...something to think about...

Thanks for the link RE. that has to be so hard to paint those cabinets. Same color I hope? one coat? sanding?
The thing about Aliens on moonshine, is it tastes wonderful. That never happens, imo. And it is indica.

I guess i need to learn how to make those??? oh yuck but we need what that offers. I had my gf with crohns disease try the belly button method, she got toasted. lol. i didn't think it would work. Am i going to have to google anal suppository molds? Really? noooooooooooooo i try amazon.

There will be a recipe at Skunkpharm.com- Gloman might still have a recipe for Suppositories too -- I've seen the recipe somewhere ?-- I remember because I ask what flavor they came in ?-- That was very funny to me !- I'm easily amused !- U have to explain to me how something gets into the blood system without going thru the liver- all the blood is coming to the liver sooner or later ?- Rose just got to find the right concentration- Can't do 60 grams of RSO in 60 days if U have to function ? - That's a tough one Rose !

I don't know Rose ?- I don't think U can get rid of the "Stoned" part and it still be effective?-- Sounds to me like once U knock a cancer out- U gotta keep taking something to keep it from coming back too?- This gonna be a tough one for U no doubt !- I hope U can find a way !

The only equipment I use is a sharp shooter if the ground is hard....a landscaping edging tool if ground is soft, it has a 7 inch blade I push into ground and wiggle back and forth...produces a trench just wide enough for RG6. Later in the summer its a pick ax to loosen soil first or aggregate in drive ways. This is how I got metatarsalgia ...pushing the blade in the ground.Looks like we will hit 90 sometimes this week...tis good in away....will drive the buffalo gnats aways lol. Yes Sir on being a young mans job...I am feeling it more all the time....hips and shoulders have arthritis now to go with the hands and feet.
best tool I ever come across for digging shallow trenches is a pelican pick infact best landscaping tool alround , was invented by gold diggers

pick.jpg

Rose I'm not sure U can get rid of the stoned part of RSO and it still get rid of cancer ?-- The CBD/THC have to both be there - The THC make U high especially with concentrates - but it has to be there !- I don't see a way to get rid of the buzz !-

Research is telling me that in the "back door" suppositories don't get you high because it goes right into the blood stream and less hits the liver?? don't quote me. RE mentioned it.

I saw that too Rose I just can't see how that could be ?-- If it's in the blood stream it IS gonna go thru the liver same as as all the other blood - That's why I was questioning how to get the THC without the buzz ? - I don't think U can ?- Wouldn't be the 1st time I been wrong but the THC got to be there and it bring the buzz and there's no way to separate the high and the THC !- I wish there was but I'm not seeing it !

I think we need to make some changes at the OFC ? - Maybe put in a bar over there stocked with our brews ?--and a sound system ? --A quite little cannabis corner over there with a big multi hose hookah ?-- A seafood buffet over here ?-- With plenty hot and cold items ?- Trays of them bigass crab legs -- Always mounds of boiled crawfish and shrimp ?--Catch of the day?-
Everyone don't like seafood so --We'll need a prime rib /red meat station ?- We could make this a happening little place ?

Last edited by a moderator:
The colon - the last section of the intestinal tract mostly concentrates on removing water from the waste - So maybe it doesn't obsorb THC in a oil carrier as well ?--I do not know -- I've ran across the recipe and I know some use them but- I'm not a believer yet about how THC is obsorbed in the colon- I just know that for THC/CBD to travel around the body the blood carries it there including your head - If there is enough THC it will affect your brain and make U high !- Don't matter how it got in the blood -

I helped with many ,many, many colonoscopy procedures and other things U don't want to know about -Like hemorrhoids that look like a head of cauliflower !- Doc look at me like "What da flock ? "-- I hand him a knife and remind him he's the doctor - not me !- I save your delicate minds from some the nasty visuals !- I guess no one will be ordering a side dish of cauliflower any time soon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back