Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So hangin out in the driveway painting cabinet doors...my wife comes out and says, I’ll be right back...and she gone...
She been telling me she wants a playmate for Jozi...we’re only supposed to have one pet here where I live...we have jozi and two cats...well about an hour later she comes back with this guy...if we don’t get evicted, I guess we’ll be alright...he’s 9 years old and while at the shelter, had all his teeth pulled...He’s a happy camper here with us I think...we’ll take him to the vet and get’m checked out...so far, he and Jozi seem to get along...he is 3 lbs...I have no idea what breed he is, I’m guessing a combination...Anyway, he’ll get a bath and I think he’ll be alright...we have not yet figured out his name so we might need help with that...

View attachment 252753
2RedEyes How cute. He is one lucking guy. Now Jozi has a pal. Enjoy.

Storm front moving this way so the pressure is unstable - Face don't like it !-- Hanging out in my easy chair with a heat pack on my face -- Gonna be pretty much worthless today !-- Stoned enough that it's bearable but I don't like it !- THC will help with pain but U gotta stay pretty lit - Needs more CBD !--

Good Morning Guys

What a precious dog you have 2Red! It is awesome you saved this dogs life. :)

I planted 6 clones in 20 gallon fabric pots on my deck yesterday. 2 Banana Kush and 4 Tangelo I have never smoked or grown Tangelo. I have an issue with these as I noticed the baggies these clones were in were marked "Bango". Dammit Either someone marked these with the wrong strain or I got the wrong strain. ugh Whatever they are they are in soil now. I will call this dispensary later today to try to figure out what I have. Most every dispensary from the Bay Area to Sacramento is out of clones, or sells them out quick when they get them. It's that time of year where clones are hard to come by.

Have an awesome day people!

Clones are kinda scare around here too !-- The dispensaries are all out ? -- Quit talking **** Other Keef !- Ain't no clones because ain't no dispensaries and they throw yourass in jail if they catch U growing !-- Home sweet home !-- At least no doubt about whether U got too many plants ?- U got one ?--U got too many !- Good thing I don't pay no mind to such redneck thinking ?-- I can clone myass off !-I'll have all the clones I need !-- I'm just a happy accident looking for a place to happen !- Looks like I got 2 years to get where I want to be with a grow ?- I got stuff to do!
It does help to know high people in low places---

Good morning fellow potheads...I think it’s Saturday, is that right...we’re getting closer to finishing that kitchen...remind me never to start one of these projects again...I’m excited about starting this next outside auto grow...I was able to convince my wife to give up her shower for a week or so(we have two)so I have a half dozen seedling in her shower under a cheapo led light that never seemed to be much of a grow light...I think it’s perfect for starting seedlings...

39 descendents of Snow Lotus ?- I was just looking !- Satori -x- Snow Lotus ?- That sounds tasty ?- I'm not buying !- I'm just zeroing in on that Tranquil Elephantizer !- Yep !-I saw Dank Sinatra !- I be around there soon !-- I'm already Snow Lotus heavy ?-- I don't care !- I want that TE back and might as well snag Dank Sinatra when I do a drive by ?- See if they can stand toe to toe with my Snow Desiel -x Black Berry Snow Lotus ?- I can't see how U can go wrong with some Snow Lotus crosses?

So TOA you testing beans for anybody lately, ha, ha rotflmao!!!!!
TOA tested some beans for me and gave credit to Incognyto from Illumanati seeds for my work.

Ouch !-
I'm just ready to be growing again !- Not growing seems so unnatural !-- Probably be lying about where I am when I get set back up ?-- Looks like they gonna run the clock out on any mmj changes in Texas -- A smart fellow would probably pull up and head elsewhere ?- I ain't always that smart !- Wherever I land when I come out of here will be where I grow ! - I'm need some better lights !

Good afternoon O.F.C. nice sunny day here in PNW..
Red eyes good job knocking out that kitchen. We need to do something with ours.
Burnin good luck with the banjo I like the sound of that.
Umbra keep up the good work you have some great stuff...I will vouch for that...
Hope that you are having a great day and stayin high !!:)

It could happen Cane ?-- I know Texas is a backwards prohibition state but prohibition is all I've ever known !- I wouldn't know how to act in a free state ?-- Plus I'm need the grow to help me with the bills some and being in a prohibition state when the law changes and there is a virgin market ? Sounds like my kinda game ?---Might be easier than trying to break into an established market someplace else ?--- I did stick my head up and draw some attention after I shut the grow down ?-- Let's just see how the game plays out ?--

OK so maybe most mmj advocate organizations in Texas know about the OFC and that Ole Keef is in amongst them right here in the Lone Star State !-- Looking for a place to set up a new grow !-- Do U think I was too bold ?- I shut down 1st !- What they gonna get me for simple possession ?- If they found anything ?- I was a bad , bad boy !-Lots of pro mj Tx. press know too !
Now the law won't change and I'm at the Ruh-Row ? Moment !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back