Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
popping some these, lol.

Snow High Seeds – Dr. Xeus

California Purple Haze x Pablos Gold Red

5 regular seeds per pack

Dr. Xeus is high performance strain using Snow Highs California Purple Haze (Nevilles Haze F3 x Purple Thai x Nevilles Haze F3) as the mother and a male BCO Pablos Gold (Colombian Gold/Colombian Gold x UK Cheese x Panama Red) which is a supremely branchy colorful stud with Panama Red stems and expressions and leaves which turn golden white to many fall colors reminiscent of the very best Colombians and Panama Red expressions from the past. Red expressions have been coming through in the progeny of this Pablos Gold male and finished flowers may lean toward the Panama Red side, Colombian Gold, Thai and Haze and many phenos may express in varying degrees from either side.

Snow High Seeds – Hawaiian Gold

Maui Gold x Hawaiian Sativa

Sativa 70/30

Flower Cycle: 10-14 weeks

Yield: Average

5 regular seeds per pack

Hawaiian Gold in part of the new Legendary Genetix line bringing the Old School Flavors and strains from the past into new variants using Hawaiian genetics from the 70’s and 80’s. Hawaiian Gold uses a select Maui Gold female which was covered in tall standing resin glands on top of tight floral cluster spears which turned colors of greens and purples with white trichomes standing on each little spear like buds. The male was from a Hawaiian sativa line which was collected on the islands during a vacation in the early 80’s.

Snow High Seeds – Panama Red Dark Blue

Panama Red (purple, blue, red, bright yellow leaflets) x Panama Red red stem pheno

Flower Cycle: 12-16 weeks

5 regular seeds per pack

4 th generation of breeding with this line to bring out this phenotype. This is your chance to acquire a Pure Heirloom Landrace equatorial Central American cultivar from Panama. At one time Panama was part of Colombia, until it broke away and the United States built the Panama Canal in place where the French failed in their attempt. The Indigenous Kuna, Arawak and Taino tribes of the Isthmus of Panama and islands of the Caribbean were smoking firebrands called “tobacos” basically blunts with happy herb that made them laugh and finally sleep.

Thanks Umbra !- I'll keep that in mind !-I need to get over there and scout the place out --- I'm excited about those seed I found in some Mimosa -- I'm bout ready to get some seed wet !-- I plan to use the 4 part indica rotation as a piggy bank and grow whatever else I want right next to it !- This winter I might better sex me a long finishing sativa for outside and some indica hash plants -- Kayak is quite so come spring we plant East Texas with plants to extract --Maybe one those Mazar-i-Sharif crosses-?- Lebonese Blond Hash- from east Texas ?- We can do that !

I buy TP with fuzzy animals on it. If it aint got fuzzy aminals on it I won't buy it. I'm scared of the stuff with fruit on it.
Poor pup. Least he knows who his friend is.

Umbra - You sure know how to pick em man. Wow. Stuff of legends in those seeds.

Ha, ha I have so many gems its like a DeBeers diamond mine. Been collecting beans for more than 20 years. When I was in NJ, I had a face to face with Corzine when he was Governor. He wrote the MMJ laws in NJ. Christie changed all that and rewrote them. 1 of the things Christie changed was the MMJ could only be 10% THC. It had to be tested and if it was 10.1% they burned it. I was #4 on the short list of 6 dispensaries in NJ. Starting seriously collecting then. After dealing with Christie thru an attorney, I walked away and moved to Cali.

Only 10 % THC ?-- That ain't real is it ?-- I'm not a bad man but I would drive right over that rule like a speed bump ! -- That's more of an insult than a rule !-- How bout we just go balls to the wall and throw out anything under 30% THC ?--

Yep Umbra and it makes fine medicine !-- If I only had some CBD to put with it - I get a little too high sometimes working on the pain or mental funk without some CBD -- I think this pipe is left over from yesterday ?--Trim works for me !-- Decarb the trim then cook it some oil and filter -- Make me forget about the pipe !-- It's kept me grounded as I get --and --Helped me get thru a hard time !-- I can get Bat-**** crazy but I'm doing OK - Everyone should be on a regular oral dose if they can !

Well if you want to do real research, or the big Pharma want in the game, got to be reclassified at the very least. And that stuff they grow at U of Mississippi for the Government is Mex brick weed compared to what's on the streets in Cali.

I have given up hope on legal for awhile Nov -- I'm just gonna get down and dirty and do what I do -- If I don't get caught I'll be ready to spring board into legal when the time comes -- I just need to be back in the trenches working-- seems natural and what I should be doing !
I'll be Keef here but I might better go back to using the name I was born with out in the world - They started talking changing that MMJ law Texas got and I went buck wild and stuck my head up -a lot - They gonna be looking for Other Keef !--
Keef ?-- He just left and if U hurry U might still be able to catch him !- He went that way !--Want me to help U catch him ?--

Thanks Umbra !- I'll keep that in mind !-I need to get over there and scout the place out --- I'm excited about those seed I found in some Mimosa -- I'm bout ready to get some seed wet !-- I plan to use the 4 part indica rotation as a piggy bank and grow whatever else I want right next to it !- This winter I might better sex me a long finishing sativa for outside and some indica hash plants -- Kayak is quite so come spring we plant East Texas with plants to extract --Maybe one those Mazar-i-Sharif crosses-?- Lebonese Blond Hash- from east Texas ?- We can do that !
I did a few mimosa x BoG, they might be interesting.

I know I said the little dog ate my Voodoo storm bone and released too much power at once -but - U can't even get 500 tornadoes in a storm bone !-- These storms is not my fault !-- OK maybe that one was mine ?

I put the tiniest plants in a big garden today. Stupid tiny, but they were looking bad in the bathroom and it finally warmed up enough at night. I put in 3, we did, so much for bud doing the grow, he only can do grunt work, it is unanimous. Ya know there is an art to growing. It is all the stuff you can't really teach, i don't know... I think it is genetic. my dad, farmer, bud's dad, teacher and formally trained musician. LOL Not saying guitar players can't grow pot. Think grand piano and stuffy.

Keef I seen they passed a bill into law, 5337 I think, where you can't even protest in Texas if they don't want you there? It may have been tied to pipelines.That's scary stuff man. You got big cajones man! East Texas sounds like a good place to be tho.Middle of no where huh? Can't get much safer than that no matter where you are.

It'd be nice if they would just decrim marijuana. Let us make our own decisions....but we know it's big pharma and big business opening the doors after so many mom and pops did the leg work.Capitalism!

I got a pic of my tent today. Scrog net in. I'm a horrible photographer. The PC pretty much fills the whole left tent. It's 2 clones are catching up. The HGK is still stretching so she'll fill in her gap soon. Lots of baby buds!

Attachments

• netted.jpg
    netted.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 27
Hey keef, glad you are back. east texas? boonies? sounds like a plan.

I harvested 3 of my "therapy plants" the other day, Dry weight was 126 grams. Not large but I grew 'em quick and took some clones. I didn't really plan it that way but out of the 7 that I ended up with, they are all finishing at different times. I'm thinking I wound up with a continuous grow all by chance!

Yep Nick - Back over to the woods -- Bout 25 miles from the border with Louisiana and 50 miles north from the coast ?-- Thick East Texas Piney Woods -East /Northeast of Houston - Way back away from everything !-I make it out of sight U not gonna catch me without a dog !-- I'll be staying in an RV by the grow until we get this place sold -- I just gotta wait until they can make it over to haul me and my stuff back -- Maybe a 6 hour drive from here - After we sell I find a cheap little place over there -- Not real fond of East Texas but I know how to use the cover of the thicket !- I grew up over there --Might be the best place for me to hide out awhile !- No Other Keef we don't need any more electric matches -- No boom-boom !- (We don't have to set them off but we could place a couple charges and run the wire ?-- Just in case ?-)- OK !--
I don't know how people don't end up with a perpetual grow -- My 4 part rotation was just to try to have some kind of order in the chaos -- Whatever else I do I can have a payday harvest every 2 weeks -- The rest is the hobby !

Mane I was around when they impeached Nixon - Wonder what dahell they waiting on ? - I admit I have missed voting on a cycle or 2 mostly local but from now on I don't care who's running if it's for dog catcher -- I'll be there to vote against this party !-- Surely this is not the best they got ?
Bone Spurs ?-Daddy buying his boy freedom from the draft ?-- How special !-- - Those who were around for the draft might find that a little offensive ?-- I know I do !--

11 dead and 6 injured in a mass shooting in Virginia Beach today !-- Complements of the NRA and the GOP !

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching Easyrider. Billy was a real D!(k. My kind of summer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back