Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. The COPD flared up, big time. Have been unable to do much for the last 24 hours. Took yesterday and today off, lol. When this happens it takes a couple of days to recover. Nebulizer and oral steroid make all the difference.

Good morning OFC

mari1na.jpg

had not smoked in about a week,,,,last night I smoked a joint of some really good pot ,,,smoked the whole thing all by my self ,,,man I really like this plant ,,I have a 2 weeks before I can harvest ,,but everything looks great

Good morning OFC. zigggy happy harvesting. burn1, I'm going to start eating marijuana in caps o ya brownies when I get a build up marijuana. The waiting game is on. My train wreck (sativa) has real thin leafs. I'm ordering a small camera next month. I hate not having a good picture. Yes, gloman please check on Keef if you can. He is missed. Rose wake up and smell the roses. he he. Wake and Bake. I got a Dr. visit today. And, two other stops in town. I'll be napping when I get home.

Good Morning OFC...coffee and cannabis aficionados ....Just loaded the bong...I wait till second cup of coffee to break bong out disciplined stoner here LMAO .We are in a cool spell...only hitting 89 today.
Up potted the grow....all looks well no transplant shock. Electric bill jumped 30 bucks this past month, that's the price of cool air and cannabis...and worth every penny! Peace

momma-50s-weed.jpg

Good Morning OFC! Chirp chirp :)
I did pot some clones yesterday finally.This the sorriest batch I ever seen. 6 of 12 from each got potted.
Didn't decarb any bud, had a couple service calls in the afternoon and spent the evening out at the hospital. She's doing great. She seems more aware and just there outside the home. She definitely moving!!
Shutting off my phone for the morning Going to try again to decarb and I'm going to play some video games.
Umbra I hope you are feeling better! Were you able to spend some time in the garden at least?
I hope everyone is doing well.

Good morning OFC. I didn't do squat yesterday. Watched TV and bored to death. I tried to do some work in garden and was wheezing and had to catch my breath just walking to the spare bedroom. I am substantially better this morning. I got 14 emails from work, lol. I didn't respond to even 1 of them. They need me more than I need them. They know it, and so do I.
Hollow when I am running all my lights, fans, and the mini split and it's 110* out my electric bill is $1500. My grocery store used to take payments for a number of bills including utilities. I would go and pay it in cash. I would get winks from the woman behind the counter. They stopped doing the bill pay thing. I think I might be the reason. I know other growers in nearby towns who go directly to the utility company because their bill is in excess of $10,000. Nobody even flinches out here.

Good morning Rose. Rose, I was wondering if you could fix my joined day back to May of 2015 when I first started. And add my messages # and stuff. Is it possible. Wishing a blessed day.

Good morning, Ness, i will check but it may not let me change those things. I will smell the roses. LOL
Texted Keef, hope to hear that he is ok so i can report to y'll.
I am taking my unsexed plants outside everyday and back in at night so as they will keep vegging. Wonder how the outside will do this year. Wonder what will make the cut?

Hey all. I don’t get around much anymore but figured I’d check in.

Mrs Fogey and I are going to go to a new recreational dispensary today because she wants some heavy indica type smoke. I think all mine is too uppity. The place has about 6 or so indica strains. Cashmere, Church, Critical Kush, Hindi Kush, Lavender, Ingrid, Purple Mayhem and Purple Durango OG. I am thinking Purple Mayhem but I need to see and smell the selections before I know for sure. Er, and it will come down to what Mrs Fogey wants anyway...

Umbra now that's an electric bill...we are at .11 cents kWh...used 1532 kWh...we have an environmental charge because our power is generated by a natural gas plant,even though I am less than 50 miles from a nuclear plant. They sale that power someplace else. All so got the security light...dark out in the wilderness.....came in less than 175.00....no reason to panic yet lol. That's for the whole house...shop and my small fry grow operation.

Got a message back, Keef is doing ok, he just is still working out stuff and didn't need all our suggestions. I will tell him we won't tell him to move, like I did.

Umbra, i sure hope you are able to breath better today, my gosh, that is scary. Please do everything right.
RE those look beautiful, great work. Hollowpoint, it is always nice to see you and read you here. glad you joined us.
OF, my daughter is with your wife, she likes an indica hybrid in the morning on her day off. I have been getting more into them too, but i need a sativa in the AM.
I will go check now Ness. Made a big salad with copper river salmon on top.. oh my that was good. Spendy? Yes, once a year. Last year it was too expensive to bring it to our store.

Legal weed sure ain’t cheap! $82 after tipping the bud master for an eighth and a gram sized joint. My wife chose the Cashmere(1/8th) and I chose a joint of Ingrid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back