Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How little are your babies out there Rose? I had several 2 gallon potted plants out back and a couple little seedling going in solo cups...last nite on the news they had thunder storms going just up the road headed our way, so I put the 2 gallon ones on out porch and the seedlings I brought back inside and fired up a small lite for them...we never got the hail I was worried about so they are back outside this morning except the little guys...I’ll keep them under the lite for a few more days..

Half of us live in states where U can go to jail for growing weed and some have !---Everything is against the law in Texas so I forget to break it down into different categories of things I could be jailed for - Not making an excuse just pointing out the obvious !--- Is it any wonder we slip and break a rule round here once in awhile ?--

Rose I'm not upset with doing your job -- Some things I just find things strange !-- I'm still amused by "What's your favorite CBD product "-- Pot farmering site and pot farmers tend to make product not buy it -- I find that question as out of place as the people that show up trying to sell weed to pot farmers !-- Maybe if it had been what is your most effective CBD recipe or such ?-- Maybe there is a pot retail site where users talk of thier favorite products we don't do that so much ?- --Moving **** around ?- Wish I made the rules !

My favorite cbd is Aliens on moonshine, sure wish i could find the seeds. Oh well, maybe they will be available for the winter months. Just got a call my young friends daughter is home from college and wants to hang with us. LOL, why in the world. I will roll a joint and enjoy those kids. I love old kids.
Keef i have never questioned the rules here, MP has been here lots longer than any of us.

I wasn't questioning U or the rules Rose !-- Rules are rules !- U didn't make them !--I broke them - Should I do 3 days in the hole ?--
Just for the record ?--I don't think "Alien Moonshine" is a CBD product --- It's what U would use to make CBD products from !

Keef, I think you’ve already done all the time in the hole you need...pretty sure...I made some thc products this morning...there could be some cbd in there too but you prolly wouldn’t notice...my wifey will let me know how I did....I think I did ok...

Good Morning OFC....Heading to 95 here and bumping 100 by Wednesday....got tropical moisture/system coming in for end of week. Its that time of the year boaters everywhere! We all know the type....only handles a boat couple times a year. Watch out for them ! ...This guy will need a weeks worth of bong hits after that.

61499583_2168398419945386_2743305507283402752_n.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning yall!
Rose
I apologise for my part in yesterdays prohibited post.
I DO know better and I got off track. Again I apologize.
Now,
Its a Beautiful day in the neighborhood! Been sunny last couple days but maybe rain today. At least SOME of the farmers got a little planting done. Gonna be a tuff year on our farmers.

Good morning guys n gals! It's cold. So cold im wearing pants at 7:45 am....I think the earth is gonna just crack apart, like cement, from the rapid heating and cooling. Maybe just my neck of the woods is like that, idk. ITS COLD THO!! 50*!
I wish I'd been a wiser young man and understood when I was told I would " feel that later".
I'm 5 days past my end of the month trip for meds and I still have stuff left! It's only happened twice now. I guess we'll take the drive tomorrow and hopefully it'll be the last trip up north. If I purchase right I can get two months of meds to cover me until harvest.

Wow Nov...you could sale that 50 degree air here on a grand scale...95 degrees and high humidity here. Just finished 2 hours of push mowing...inside.... shower and cleaned bong shiny clean....new screen..pk loaded....Cannabis cure 1,347....re-hydration aid ! ....bowl of pk and I am ready for another acre lol.

GM I still do most of my work with hand tools...manual wood splitter..push mower..hoes, rakes for gardening. I know I cannot prevent ageing or death, but I can try to maintain quality of life. My heritage is British Isles.. cardio vascular issues and diabetes if inactivity come into play.No big secret that I cannot do as much as 25 years of age lol. I keep hammering till I fall out...that will give the neighbors something to talk about ....man I was on the way to work the other day and ol hollowpoint was dead in the yard...hand still gripping the kill bar on that mower lol..I better hit this bong again just to make sure I am re-hydrating properly. :D

Good Morning Guy

Sometimes as we get older we become more sedentary . It is great to be active as possible for mental and physical health. I knew I was old when I started renting a cart when golfing. lol

Time to wake and bake. Enjoy this day OFC!
funny-good-morning-cat-7.gif

Last edited:
Early call, water has too high residual CLO2. Something happened over weekend. Working with the winery's people. Somebody wired something wrong. Flow meter from well reads 1000 gpm. Flow at CLO2 generator reads 697.6 gpm, but at the winery's PLC it reads -297.8 gpm. LOL spent all day trying to figure out what someone else did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back