Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I’m still workin on that kitchen...today we put down a new floor laminate...I measured, bought the stuff and figure for sure I’d have to get another box to finish but I think I had less than a square foot left over...not a bad job of estimating and fitting I think...just a couple things left to do and we’re done...time for a little mind medication...join me?

That sounds like a pickle there Umbra!
How's every body doing? I hope everyone is happy and medicated. I am for the time being.
I'm taking the trip to Michigan tomorrow. Coming home with enough to stay put until my nugs finish up.
I pulled the extra light out of the tent. It seems like a star fell from the sky when I check on the girls. It's just not as bright, obviously. I don't know Keef. I think maybe I need a mini split, co2 and 2 more them lights in there. Probably gonna need some drip emitters keep the soil wet too. May as well step up to a 10" fan and filter too then.....

I'm going to check that out as soon as the firestick connects again. If it doesn't decide to work right I'll check it out in the morning!

Good morning all. Boy am i a happy girl this morning. Ya know the new neighbors a couple of years ago with the willow tree? They have three dogs that charge our fence to fight with our 3 dogs. Makes me crazy cause they stir up dust and get it on my pot really bad. Dust and sticky nugs are not good. Bud put a temporary fence up so they can't get to the fence. My pot is safe from the dogs and the quiet peaceful yard is back. no barking and trying to push our fence over. I love peace and quiet. There is a goldfinch eating niger thistle, so pretty, yellow and black. Birds and dogs and pot. woohoo. Have a good summer day. I hope you are all safe and sound with the crazy weather around these united states.

Good morning Guys

My favorite Finch is the Goldfinch Rose. Other types of Finches seem to fight each other around my Finch feeders. The Goldfinches don't fight and even share the feeders. :)
I have 5 Hummingbird feeders on my deck. There is constant activity around them year round. They are called Ana's Hummingbirds and I enjoy watching them when I am smoking on the deck. I also enjoy the tree squirrels on my bird feeder that I fill with sunflower seeds. There is a covey of doves that come on my deck everyday as well. My Deck is my fav place to hangout, chill and smoke. I have 6 clones on my deck and many potted flowers that are doing great. I don't have a lawn or flower beds anymore. Now I have 2 acres of nature. I don't get around like I used to but I still enjoy the outdoors.

Enjoy this day my friends!

They have eradicated the squirrels where I am, the almond and walnut growers want no parts of them. My dogs on the other hand would like to have a couple stop by my back yard for a little get together, lol. I don't have much lawn after the trench Boomer dug looking for that mole. My plums are almost ready.

We have a neighborhood squirrel round here...lives in one of the tall pines across the street...
Putting some trim molding around the kitchen counter tops and floor and my nail gun died...I ain’t hammerin all those dang nails so this project is gonna wait till another day...time to smoke while I think about this...

Yall need some squirrel stock? we got em by the bushel here...on the way into town Sunday morning it was like national squirrel run in front of an auto day. I bet I dodged 10 or more, we have 3 different variety's....fox squirrel ...big red ones and some with white markings and occasionally a black one...cat squirrel...they are smaller and grey usually....then we have a chip monk variety that the locals call a ground squirrel. I bought mine some sunflower seeds...figured we'd have this arraignment,I'd give them the seeds and they would graciously eat them while I watched. Did not work that way....they rushed out....stuffed their jaw pouches full and ran back off to eat them lol.

Back in NJ, I watched my rottie knock over the trash can. Didn't eat food out of it. Put an empty peanut jar in front of a evengreen bush, then hid behind the bush and just waited until a squirrel came for the peanut butter. She likes to crack their skulls and starts with the brain. End up with 4 claws and a tail on the ground.

My cats love to torture them...choke them to their almost gone...lets them recover...releases them close to den tree...then tears out and catches them again right before they hit the tree....start process over again. Some say only cats and man kill on a full stomach.Cats only leave the stomach.

My rottie was putting on weight and I could figure out why. I didn't feed her enough to get fat. That's when I found her hunting animals in the back yard, lol. She had a stash behind the shed where she would dump the bodies. When she would catch birds in mid air, she would run right off the deck and launch Superman style right at the bird, catch them in the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back