Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Blue diesel knocked me out. Just a few little dabs. I just took a 3 hour nap.
I love the dispensary trip. I walk in there with a plan and then my mind goes blank when I see all the cannabis products....It's like I have to reboot my brain lol. It never fails either.

If it happens for us in January as promised, Ill for sure do a bit of sampling too! I still gotta see what all the fuss is over them 100mg gummies. I'm thinking I do that and more just to get a buzz Now.

Hi Peeps, RE, i was thinking of TC Bud yesterday too, i sure hope she does. She taught me a lot about growing. love her. Of, i loved your birds and all the stuff you have going on. If you see the blue bird, will you take another, i have never seen that gold bird either. I am in the desert where no bird wants to live except sparrows and finches. We are happy for those. ha. I planted some flowers this morning. Not it is about 88, nice out.
I am sorry for all the flooding, i hope you HP and GM are ok and not wet. How bout you ness is it raining there too? I know it is in texas.. My tiny babies are hanging in out there. I will take pics soon.
I am off to get this hair cut and restored to its natural beauty! Ha.
I went to my dispensary yesterday and got mad and left. That was a first. Oh i got some joints, but ....Umbra, that is too damnnnnnhot.

You probably do gloman. I think 100 mg is the low low end. They were cheap! I'm going to try one pack and see what it does.
I think the hype comes from very new or casual users. Mrs. Nov doesn't partake very often but I like to make sure she'll enjoy it when she does. She deserves it. As do we all!
No squirrel talk today? I have bunnies and squirrels all around us. We get some great birds too. Cardinals and blue jays are pretty common and I swear I seen a pair of bald eagles a day or so ago.

Sup ol' farts?

(still) Doing here, so I'm happy!

Off to the Pot-Doc to get (the wife and I) medical MJ cards!
Fibromyalgia on her records and well, brain cancer on mine.

Illegal to grow here but I'll take what I can get as far as the legality side of things. I cant wait to see what Ohio dispensaries are like.

here is me and my FUCC (FU Cancer Corvette) doing the 1/4 mile.

Today is our volunteer day...we deliver meals on wheels and then I got to replace my neighbors screen door and touch up some painting...now it’s take a few tokes and try to stay cool...only about 92* here...Wednesday so jamming with the buds tonight, playin some tunes...

Sup ol' farts?

(still) Doing here, so I'm happy!

Off to the Pot-Doc to get (the wife and I) medical MJ cards!
Fibromyalgia on her records and well, brain cancer on mine.

Illegal to grow here but I'll take what I can get as far as the legality side of things. I cant wait to see what Ohio dispensaries are like.

here is me and my FUCC (FU Cancer Corvette) doing the 1/4 mile.

I'm in Ohio too Joe. I'm pretty sure you're going to be horribly disappointed. I wish you the best of luck! Also, with Ohio mmj cards you can buy in Michigan.

Harvested the rest of my crop today, got some good looking variations. Umbra, that BPU cross I have is frostieeee! and colored like a Razzberry. I have a clone. Very sativa leaning, I can't wait. I put 3 Sonic screwdriver and 3 BOC into their big boy pots today along with 2 clones of the Sugarleaf I ran last time.

Good Morning OFC....Plenty of rain today...welcome break from the heat I guess. Today is June 6th of course...in 1944 it was a time the value of your life was measured for the gold in your teeth...the amount of cyanide it takes to choke the life from you....the cost of a Mauser round to kill you...the cost of fuel for an oven to reduce your body to ashes. Teenagers had to face the might of Nazi Germany , my own Dad turned 18 May 17 1944....draft noticed arrived June 1st 1944....not much time to grow up. He did not enter the theater of operation till Dec of same year...arrived just in time for the end of the Battle of the Bulge and went on to cross the Rhine & Muse rivers and ended up on Czechoslovak border . To all that lost their innocence, their loved ones,their lives....We thank you....Freedom is not free!
61861792_2276926769022242_1577890393784057856_n.jpg

Umbra, my only camera that takes low res pics is currently lost. Suffice to say that the buds are looking like frosty almonds. Small but powerful!

Is my thinking wrong? If you have some 15% THC bud and some 30% THC bud, and one hit of the 30% gets you buzzed, wouldn’t two hits of the 15% get you the equivalent buzz(if terpene and cannabinol profiles were the same but proportional)? The kid at the dispensary looked at me like I was an alien when I asked that question. Not sure if it was the math that was confusing him or if it was the old fart standing there in front of him that didn’t understand that all the ‘numbers go to 11’...

G'morning OFC. Weather sucks. Body hurts.Thinking on moving to the Big Island. At least, in my head it's happening.

Planning out my trip to Michigan
There isn't any concentrate to be found in oh-HIGH-o and as much as I love to (vape) flower, I'd so much rather dab some oil/wax/sugar/shatter/terp-sauce/diamonds (etc etc)
6+ hour round trip :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back