Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of, i loved your birds and all the stuff you have going on. If you see the blue bird, will you take another, i have never seen that gold bird either. I am in the desert where no bird wants to live except sparrows and finches. We are happy for those. ha.
The blue bird is a blue jay. Are they not common out west? We have at least 5 that frequent our yard. Very irritating call/song. The orange bird in that pic is the oriole. They have a cool song. The yellow bird is a gold finch. One of my cats decapitated it and left the head behind. We have Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom here. Deer, bears, raccoons, Fisher Cats, chipmunks, owls, hummingbirds and though I missed it, a moose once. The bears steal the feeders...

Joe I can give you some suggestions around Detroit. Print your registration cards and laminate them. It'll make sign up so much easier for everyone. There's a ton of deals up there! Especially for new patients. Have fun!

the destroyed yard
IMG_0969.JPG
IMG_0970.JPG
IMG_0971.JPG

Good morning all. Umbra those dogs are well muscled and I can see why. OMG How did you mow that?

It is a cloudy cool morning after big thunder and lightning storm last night. It is a perfect day to drink coffee with creme and smoke a joint or two and just relax. Speaking of old tired bodies.... I planted some little flowers yesterday, about 10 of them and can hardly move today. I am thinking exercise might be in order, but i will smoke a joint and thing about it. I made clam chowder last night with bacon. Is it too early to have a bowl?

Joe the camel, so wonderful to see you. I trust if you ever needed anything from me you would let me know. That was a fast trip in your FUC vette. I just gotta say i am really glad you are alive and kicking it.
I hope your day is awesome OFC.

OFC, i hear if you have magpie birds you won't have bluebirds as they don't get along. We have those beautiful nasty birds.

Hey old folks...hope yer having a good day...I know we have both blue jays and magpies around northern Cali, maybe they don’t like each other and I don’t recall seeing them together but I know they’ve woken me many times while camping...especially the screeching magpies...
Rose it’s never too early for a bowl...oh you mean soup... why not!
I’m hoping for a lazy day but it may go south on me, we’ll see...

Lost another bud to rot so I chopped’m...they had some amber, maybe not 30% but I didn’t want to lose any more...even with just three plant it was too crowded in there...I think I need to be more proactive in trimming down below as a lot of those buds weren’t getting sufficient light anyway and they are a pain to trim...
Well we make the best of it with what we got and learn...actually we’re still getting a lot for the space involved...

Yep, I hate trimmin too keef...make my back hurt and my fingers sticky...note for next grow...trim all of that crap down under the net off & keep it clean thru flower...I got a lotta immature popcorn bud and I put most of it in the trim pile...is there enough thc on that stuff to use for something? Like maybe make some hash of something?
If so point me in the right direction for some schooling info...what do I need to do that?and such as that...
Got it all trimmed up and drying, I got more trim than bud which I suppose could be normal although there is a lotta small bud in that trim as well...

I must have a sign on my back. 1100 this morning another Harley with wiring problems showed up at my house. I swear, If ya don't know how,,,,just don't. I almost rode this one into the river. Foolish human replaced the handlebar switches and when I hit the turn signal switch the starter engaged and 800 lbs. of Harley proceeded to walk over me. Fortunatly all stopped before disaster. I took a pretty good lick but the scoot is fine. 9 out of 14 wires were wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back