Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC...WE made Friday again ! Those Blue Jays are plentiful here....noisy and testy birds....like to torment the cats...land just out of range and fuss at them. Came in one day big pile of blue jay feathers on walk,guess he did not see the one hid in the bush by walk.That Rotti is excellent at soil aeration lol...there are so many hairless moles here he would stay in the yard 24-7...my cats dig for them as well. Hitting on some Blueberry this morning in the bong. Added some digital timers to the grow room...power outages make you correct the manual ones often,these have battery back up...Vivosun manufacturer....easy to set up and work great ...so far.

funny-weed-memes-2.jpg

I'll mail you a set of bubble bags if you wanna make hash. To much work for me, you can have 'em
Could not agree more. Way too much work. I also have a set of bubble bags I have tried giving away. Made some bubble once and though I thought I had dried it out well, apparently I hadn’t so I wound up with about a quarter ounce of moldy hash(read as garbage). I’ve seen videos of folks using dry ice and a sifter. No water so less chance of moldy hash.

Chirp chirp OFC! I'm feeling better today. Yesterday was a rough one. Anyone heard from Keef or am I just not able to see his messages? I hope everyone is doing ok with the storms. The weather has been nuts the last few years but it's really showing off lately. Storms just appearing and dumping rain then clearing out just as fast. HAARP and DARPA folks!
TRying to decide which beans to put to work now.... Got a lot to choose from and some OFC genetics have been added to my stash.
Everyone have a great day!

Good morning yall!
About those hash bags.........
They really ARE a lot of work but if you have a lot to process they do a great job.
I used a cement mixer to run multiple pounds at a time then strain thru a larger screen into a trash can. After all was run then I poured the strained water thru the hash bags. Worked Great!

Good morning peeps, Thanks for the bird pic's. I am up early to take the rehab kids to buy a car. They wanted me to pick them up at 7 am... the dealership doesn't open till 9, i think they are excited. It is 49 degrees here this morning. I saw a bit of holes on my tiny plant, i will put some DE on the ground this am.
Umbra, i hope you have fun seeing your son and looking around NC. I know you have been there but boy it is a beautiful state. So pretty.
Nov, Keef said he would be gone for a bit. Have a great Friday peeps. Hi Ness, how are you

Good Morning OFC...WE made Friday again ! Those Blue Jays are plentiful here....noisy and testy birds....like to torment the cats...land just out of range and fuss at them. Came in one day big pile of blue jay feathers on walk,guess he did not see the one hid in the bush by walk.That Rotti is excellent at soil aeration lol...there are so many hairless moles here he would stay in the yard 24-7...my cats dig for them as well. Hitting on some Blueberry this morning in the bong. Added some digital timers to the grow room...power outages make you correct the manual ones often,these have battery back up...Vivosun manufacturer....easy to set up and work great ...so far.

View attachment 253116
That's my weimaraner, Boomer, not my rottie. Good morning OFC. Nice to be on vacation. Wake n bake. Hitting on some bpu x killing field with a chunk of black hash on top.

Check this out...remember I complain about the strange happenings at the local prisons,this article confirms my suspicions and it does not do justice to what really goes on. There is two prisons at the location mentioned...one is owned by the hosting parish...the other by a Prison management company. The one owned by the management company was built for the previous sheriff based on his management skills,who happened to be a retired State trooper. He also had the contract in 2 parishes to cut the grass on the state roads. Prisoners manned his tractors and a deputy was the supervisor...hard to not be successful when you have no payroll...no taxes ...no workers comp.He is retired now. Now back to the current issue. between the 2 prisons is a manufacturing company....they make the control rooms for off shore oil platforms. As you've already guessed....they use prison labor. Read this article....amazing this is happening in America...Be your own judge.

https://truthout.org/articles/asylum-seekers-are-being-disappeared-in-private-louisiana-jails/

Prison is definitely an industry. It is utter **.
The way I see it in America we stand for GOD. Gold, Oil and drugs. That's all we're after and that's how it's going to be forever.

I think the God part is a sham. The rest is all money, doesn't matter how you get it or keep it. The God part is so you don't have to pay taxes.

2RE, I make dry ice hash in a kangaroo (sp) shaking can. But instead of dry ice I use 12-14 nickels. It works. Kraven mention in a post a while back. So, I got one and that is what I'll use next time I make hash. Good stuff.
'

View attachment 253116

lol hollowpoint. Done that before.

Morning OFC! Going to break out the sand- King's Kalon and top the white runtz with it. I think coffee is in order too. Have a good saturday everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back