Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFCIt's chilly this morning. I hope everyone has a lovely Friday! REst, relaxation, happiness and whatever other good fortunes needed, I hope they arrive without trouble for you today!
I'm being kidnapped and forced to attend a MLB game this evening with the in laws.....This will be the 1st game, of any sort, that I've been to since I quit drinking. I'm kinda scared. Almost 2 years down and I'm still not sure I can stare it in the face and not want some. I'm gonna stay stoned and hopefully I'll be alright.

To turn a concentrate into e-cig juice see --EJ Mix - -Sorry --I don't know how to post links !-- It's a special propylene glycol that suspends the goodies instead of dissolving them if that makes any sense ?-- The instructions are on the bottle --

Yep NOV-- For the caps I just decarb - I use 275f for 45 minutes since Rose had her decarb tested -- grind it up small so it will pack in caps easier and get down with it !-- I like the caps but I kept running out so I went back to this tincture . -- I had a pint jar of bud and took the lid off and put the jar in the oven to decarb -- When It finished I poured the jar full of warm coconut oil so thermal shock would not break the jar - I'm in no hurry so I'll shake the jar on occasion and may even warm it up in the microwave later after it cools and shake it some more !-- One day soon I'm have to find out if I can decarb it in the oil -- Then I could just fill a jar of weed with oil and decarb in the oven -Shake it a few times - Then filter - If I wanted it stronger I could use that filtered oil on another batch of decarb - Then filter again --

Edit -- Nov take those caps with some food or oil !- They need the oil to get obsorbed right
just went in the oven. Im going to find some of that ej mix near me
thanks Keef!

That'll work Nov !-- Since I'm outta empty caps I did it another way -- I decarbed a jar of weed then topped the jar off with coconut oil -- I forgot to strain it yesterday- Had a tablespoon of it this morning - Bit too much - Might better cut a dose down to a teaspoon -Maybe 2 for an experienced user --

The smell of decarb in the morning !- Cuz U can decarb in the jar as long as the weed is dry -- Just take the screw on lid ring off and put the jar in the oven -- I add the oil while the weed is still warm - Shake or stirring occasionally for ?- an hour or so ?-- THC/CBD will dissolve in the oil - dissolves quick in warm or hot oil - Take it like a cough syrup - by the spoonful -

That sucks drcree - We all seem to be pet people - Sorry for your loss !

20190621_094526.jpg
I forgot to filter it last night !

we had to put our german shorthair, crockett down on monday.
Sorry Drcree. I hope you feel better soon!

If you click on my link you scroll on down and you will find everything you need, except a press.

so the juice, the...applicators and the chz cloth? i found the carts too! This is cool man. Decisions, decisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back