Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon Friends

Wow! What an adrenaline rush Hollowpoint! Whew. Close call.

Nice harvest Nov! Thanks for sharing the pic.

I hope to have a harvest from the 3 plants in my shop soon. The trichs are cloudy on two of the plants. The Na Pali Pink smells like flowers and fruit. Can't wait for that one to finish.

It is another beautiful day here. Clears skies and a light breeze.

Whatever the weather is like where you are I hope you all enjoy this day. :D

Morning Morning Everyone... Everyone here is watching TS Barry moving inland this morning, it is not a powerful storm but a wet one for sure...some rain totals may hit 20 inches,looks like we will be on the wet side of it too. Keef is being spared this trip. Had some excitement yesterday, went to town for a loaf of wheat bread and half n half for my cat George(ok so he's spoiled lmao)...arriving back at home discovered a large Hickory tree fork had broke off from the tree and blocked the road 25 yards form my house. Took out the power lines and my house smelled like a dispensary with no filters working. Knowing the power company would be there soon I fired up the generator and got 3 filters running....set my emergency brush pile on fire out back for a smoke smell lol.( what you don't keep an emergency brush pile ?lmao). The wind was from the East...only due to Barry(never blows form East usually) and blowing right towards the worker. He was a kid about 25 years old...alone...small bucket truck...only had a pole saw to remove this 40 inch circumference tree. So I ended up cutting the tree out of the road with my saw and now have enough firewood for years to come. The grow is looking nice...I like this 315 cmh so far...doing a fine job. Got some King's Kush burning this morning...have a puff please :)...Peace
Geez! Be safe! I see the flooding has started in New Orleans. Glad Keef will get skipped. Hurricanes and tropical storms get crazy quick.

G'day old friends. Best of luck to New Orleans. I hope they do ok. I got zero ambition today. I fell better then I've felt in days but I smoked two nice fatties of Sugarface this morning and I have a tough time just getting to the coffee press. Its beautiful out too. Maybe I'll try and pull the clutch on my scoot today. I have to replace the rear belt on my Dyna and they don't make it easy.

Good morning, it is tired up in here today. The rehab kids will leave in the morning. I think they are ready. I think i might sleep a week. It has gone well, except for a problem with her sponsor. I kinda told her she wasn't welcome here. long story kinda stupid. She wanted to be in charge of her oxicodone, oh yeah, that was going to happen. Not. I have never in my life told someone they weren't welcome in my home. OH well first time in 67 years, it was time.

good move rose. stand your ground girl.
you know how they live--the drugs do the talkin for them

i have a very good friend who lost his sister about a decade ago to meth. they found her face down in a stream. now his younger brother is an addict in his own right. stole stuff out of our camp, stole a mess of his dad's guns and sold them--all for dope money. the addict's parents won't do anything to him for fear they will lose another one so he does whatever he can get away with. i love the kid (heck he's in his late 30s) but not what he does.

Good Morning OFC.... Barry so far has been a non event here,received 1 inch of rain off a thunderstorm yesterday and nothing since.They have lowered the rain predictions for my area....Barry is drifting a tad farther west and just 20 miles makes a big difference. He is slow moving and will make the most of his life span it seems. drcree I hate to hear of anyone loosing their life to meth or any legal or illegal drug,I have friends who used meth and just never seemed to be the same again,even after they stopped using.I consider it to be the most dangerous stimulate out there....mainly due to chemical make up and availability. On a safer note...lets hit this bong today ! Running with the cherry bomb this morning...dangerous venture lol...it will make you eat all the goodies in the house. Peace

Good morning Rose, I'm so sorry to hear about the rehab kids. Be careful, if the kids go back to drugs. They will do anything to get a fix.

Good afternoon Friends
129825-Happy-Saturday.gif

Good Morning OFC....Getting a bit of Barry this morning...all most even with my lat. now...35-45 mph winds and lite rain. Non of the heavy flooding has materialized and the power is even still on!Get ready Arkansas your next. 2 RE I hope your mom feels better soon...Nov your nugs looked very tasty,maybe when they dry down we can grab a few bowls and go check out the storm damage in Greenville MS lol.Those are looking very nice umbra,glad you got things going your way again.Gonna try the walk this morning ,if the wind does not rip umbrella from my hand lol. High of 75 here today,woo hoo...thank you Barry. Enjoy the day and by all means....smoke some cannabis ! Peace

images.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back