Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, we are in the 50's? WHAT? this is july in the desert, i should be complaining that it is over 100. I have never seen it in the 50s in July. The world is whacky.
Umbra, i have one female of Big Sur Holy Bud, I am really hoping the other one is a male. I have like 5 female Lambs bread and no pollen to bread her with. The only pollen i have lying around is Kimbo Kush and Valentine, . That won't work. A riches of females.
I hope you are all out of the heat and rain and are feeling good and perhaps comfortably numb.

Morning OFC! I think you'll be ok shipping something Umbra. I have the same issue with my friend in Arkansas. She's afraid of it getting intercepted and being in trouble.
It's so hot. It's so humid. The dehumidifier is pulling 70pts in under 24 hours. Thank God we sprung for the pump. My mom should be moving out into a place soon where she'll have assistance. Place seems nice and she even seemed excited. She'll have a large efficiency all to herself. I'll be glad too. She's not the woman I know as my mother anymore. Maybe she's just who she was before she had me, now.
Stay cool and hydrated OFC! Especially if you're in the Midwest. Or outside. Or have cotton mouth like me. White Runtz in the dish for now. I feel like some Blue Diesel later. It's terpy stuff.

Good morning again, Here is some pic's of the grow today.

DSCF5374.JPG DSCF5376.JPG DSCF5375.JPG DSCF5373.JPG

Novi, those are bamboo stakes that i use to train a branch to the north. I water by hand.
St Nick I hear most of the east and midwest are sweltering. So sorry. We start heading toward a hundred degrees soon. Glad my plants have had a cooler than usual July.
Stay cool and keep breathing, Anyone that has lung issues should be taking NAC, a lung and liver supplement. I use Jarrow brand. Umbra tell um. It isn't expensive and it helps EVERYTHING, especially mental shtuff. But lungs too.
Good night peeps, it has been a hard day today. I guess they need to happen sometimes. Peace out dudes and dudettes. Ness, that is you.

Good Morning OFC....Nice grow you got there Ms Rose....looking awesome. 2RE you have all the fun, lots of good times in your area. Nov I was wondering about the dehumidifier, mine is working hard as well been very satisfied with it and consider it the best equipment option added this year. All though I still plan on adding the quantum board led's soon, but they will require a test run to report on them.Umbra you are catching all that triple digit temps...stay cool bro...hope you do not have to do much climbing on those tanks for the filters you added,guess it depends whether they are horizontal or vertical. Smoke it, eat it, dab it...we just know we have to have it! Peace

G'mornin OFC!!! It is suppose to drop down to around the mid 70's today I guess! We'll see what happens. I agree HP, the dehumidifier has really changed the game around the house. Beautiful piece of equipment concerning quality of life and quality of the dry! I'd had the smaller ones before but never one of the big models. Big, big difference.
I can't wait till this rolling AC unit shows up. Blue Diesel this morning. Gonna twist up some HGK later. It's at 9 days in the dry. Stems were snapping yesterday on everything. I might do the trim today but I'm kinda holding out till tomorrow. Anyone ever air cure their bud? I saw a youtube video on Rare Dankness and their facilities and processes. They air cure... just leave em hanging in a climate controlled room. Jars are probably better for small batches though I bet. Was just wondering how you guys n gals cure ur tasties.

G'mornin OFC!!! It is suppose to drop down to around the mid 70's today I guess! We'll see what happens. I agree HP, the dehumidifier has really changed the game around the house. Beautiful piece of equipment concerning quality of life and quality of the dry! I'd had the smaller ones before but never one of the big models. Big, big difference.
I can't wait till this rolling AC unit shows up. Blue Diesel this morning. Gonna twist up some HGK later. It's at 9 days in the dry. Stems were snapping yesterday on everything. I might do the trim today but I'm kinda holding out till tomorrow. Anyone ever air cure their bud? I saw a youtube video on Rare Dankness and their facilities and processes. They air cure... just leave em hanging in a climate controlled room. Jars are probably better for small batches though I bet. Was just wondering how you guys n gals cure ur tasties.
Curing was 1 of the things that changed when I started growing on a larger than a 4x4 tent scale. It took a few times to get the temp and humidity right to air cure for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back