Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick -- U right he probably try it again !-- He had a big adventure !-- Went to jail --twice !-- Wasn't so adventurous to me and D.D. !-- It's a crazy world we live in !-- It's a long story but there is a pissed off crazy woman out there don't have a clue the can of sheet she done opened !-- There is a long list of people who this lady terrorized while holding thier pets hostage !-- They organized now and all the pet rescue people too and they all pissed off at her and been following "The Saga of Jet !-" -- He a celebrity round here now !! --- They are gonna come at that woman from every direction !-- They are all thinking that if she gets away with this she will do it to someone else and they ( We) gonna makes sure she never does it again !

Doing good Rose, It has cooled off around here which has in turn saved me a ton of money and my next round of plants are about 2 weeks from finished. I'm going to hang low for about a month and then in November I'm hoping to make the rounds to see the kids. My daughter is getting pretty determined for me to come live down there but I dunno, I like my solitude.

Oh she mad !-- Where she gets the idea that she was wronged I don't have a clue !-- I guess we didn't intimidate very well or something !-- They eating her alive !

I know Nick wondering about it !-- There were no tarot cards -- chicken bones used or unfettered dark forces unleashed in locating and recovering Jet ! --

Good morning ofc. RIP Walter Becker...an early musical inspiration

I'm fine Keef, just helping a lady move all week and it is HOT. My thyroid got outta range and made me a bit sick, but i am getting better.

Nick, that is quite a decision to move. It is nice your daughter wants you. Solitute is nice.

Good morning 2re.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Got up early everyone was still in bed so I been in the pharm !-- popped my last of Umbra's lemon seed! -- 2 Squish -x- Oregon Lemon and 4 Lemon Shine !-- Storm did hurt the grow but everything coming back !-- Just threw out 2 fist fulls of Basil !-- I got peppers and cherry Tomatos and herbs running DWC and my celery heart is rooting in aero and when I get roots it will go to DWC !-

Stay well Rose !-- I'm dragging myself !-- Plan to stay medicated all day and let the body recover some I been pushing it kinda hard !--

What up RE ?

Smoking Golden Ticket -x- Box of Chocolate -- Compliments to the chef !-- Dis Nice !-- D.D. ask me when she got back to the apartment last night what is the GT- x- BOC ? -- Something gonna develop in da jar just not sure what !

Morning everyone. Up at 4 and was having trouble breathing. After a cup of coffee, my foot was throbbing. I been pushing it with the broken foot, since I broke it. So I ate 5 or 6 gummy bears. Just waking up now at 11:30.

I got about 2 days worth of NL left until sumptin else comes out of the grow room. This stuff was off one branch that my thieves missed and I nursed it out as long as i could. 50% amber I guess. Very narcotic effect. Does my sciatic wonders but it don't help me sleep a bit. I am going to have to find me a good insomnia strain. Hopefully I got one in that stuff Umbra sent me. I haven't had two solid hours of sleep in a month and its getting to me.

Keef, I got more tomatoes then I can eat. I guess if you are a pot pharmer you can grow anything.
Next year I am going to go with full on raised bed outdoor garden. All the stuff I like to eat grows to big to grow inside.

I have 3 scrawny little clones, just coming out of re-veg. Thors hammer, Blueberry, NL

St Nick, I recently grew an "Amnesia CBD Auto" from dinafem, supposed to be 1:1 thc:cbd. Gets me high when I smoke it but made some coconut oil caps with it and they just knock me out. I don't get high or spacey from the caps but my eyes get glassy and I can't stay awake. 4 of those caps and I'm out for the night. I had a dropper or three in my coffee this morning too and it's been a nice relaxing day....

Hey Umbra, You wearing a boot on that foot? You can get one from the drugstore and it'll help a lot by keeping the bones steady

I never considered the high cbd stuff. I had a really good Afghani I had grown for years that just knocked you out. Unfortunately lost that one 2 years ago and been fighting sleep ever since. I guess you can get addicted.

I looked at the soft boots Nick. They were $75 and I thought the problem didn't justify the cost. The gummy bears I made, I used rso that was a mix of THC and CBD that Rose made of my Tahoe OG trim. Very sound deep sleep. Feels as though it is helping with the healing process.

Maybe not addicted but dependent I suppose. I was mistaken, mine is supposed to be 2:1 cbd to thc. Of course I guess you never know until it's tested. Also I've read that when making the canna oil, the longer you slow cook it, the sleepier it gets. I cooked mine about 3 hours on the lowest setting. I think about 130 degrees near as I could tell.

Little guy is getting spoiled being the only dog! Got up @ noon & I'm just now having my coffee & a toke! Children come first! Had to take him out for his business, then he demanded food which I didn't have! So, this negligent mom threw on clothes & went to HEB for dog food & treats! It was a zoo out there & hotter than Hades! Now it's my time!

View attachment 20170903_135946.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back