Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoulda stuck with the Master Kush -- I know her --but No !-- I remembered that White Indica- x-BBSL that ain't been tested yet !-- It has now been tested !-- Lordy she ain't nothing like her momma !-- Umbra's White Indica didn't need any help !-- This is so different !-- I think with some time in a jar I might have me a blackberry !-- She like the tide --She just keeps coming on in waves !-- I'm impressed !-- I gots myself another trick pony ! -- Her step sister by Nurse Larry had a trick but this is different !-- 2 for 2 !-- I didn't have much faith in that "The BBSL male bring the fire " ---U got to show me !-- I have officially been shown !

I'm feeling left out so I'm pouting tonight !-- The women of America making me feel left out !-- If ya'll gonna drive this whole Black Bart Bannon movement back to the fringes and into the shadows where it belongs ? --I want to help !-- Won't nobody ever let me do fun stuff !-- They had the biggest protest ever with that Pink Hat March and I had to stay home !-- Didn't get to go to Charlottesville and stand against the Nazi or nothing !-- It sucks and ain't right !--I'm old but I'll wear one them pink hats if ya'll let me march with ya next time ?-- I can take an as* whooping good as any ? --Somethings things are worth it !-- This is one of them in my book !

morning ,,,hey keef I would dig thru some trask for a bit of that ,,,,,,,,

Morning O.F.C. !-- I got high !--I got lost in the grow !-- U know how it is !
Umbra --I can tell it's a still but it looks kinda small !-- What U gonna do with that thang ? -- Looks like U could distill every bit of a drank at a time !-- I gotta rag on U bout that cause I know how U be !-- U didn't just buy a little still on a lark and that look like a fractional distillation tube or something--- What U got up your sleeve ? -- This doesn't have anything to do with THCA crystals does it ?

Zig -- Master Kush always been good to me !-- but -- I bred her to BBSL and if what I've seen so far of the plants he fathered -- Master Kush bout to get an upgrade !--The seed still drying !-- Oh it gonna be bad to the bone !
I have a new girl today !-- The 1st of 2 Purple Haze -x- BBSL I'm sexing in the search for my Purple Rose plant !-- She a girl but now she got to make Purple bud and Blackberry smoke !-- If not I got more seed to run till I find it !--

It would need a better thump keg and a cooper tubing worm- but -if I needed to I could run down to the hardware store and I could be running a stove top double boiler still by nightfall ?-- I been chatting with my bud The Gloman last couple days --He was here when we started the OFC -- Anyway he setting up a 5 gallon stove top still -- He want to make his own ethenol for RSO !-- He hitting 150 proof now !-- He was telling me something about using baked Epson salt to pull off the rest of the water and make absolute ethenol -- Give me a dam headache ! --He probably be back around here soon ! -- He growing some seed I sent !-- He busy getting some girls up and cloned for a spring outside grow !-- That old pot farmer ain't got but one hand and it don't slow him down a bit !
That one gallon jug would be too small for my liking !-- I'd use a 5 gallon glass carboy in a half barrel turned into a double boiler !-- double boiler keep it from getting to hot !- If it was me I'd also freeze the mash off to concentrate the alkeehol afore I put it in the still !-- Get me a return closer to 50% than 15 -20 % !
I know better than to start cooking !-- Them 8 gallon white oak kegs ?-- I'd have to fill it up !

View attachment 20171230_114932-1.jpg

57 degrees at the beach !-- If it wasn't so cold I grab my cast net and hop on the scooter and go see if the speckled trout are biting !-- I been wanting to smoke some !-- I don't even know if they around this time of year -- Something would be though !-- Them big red fish with that spot on the tail end usually around -- Wonder how they'd smoke up ?-- Too cold maybe another time !-- I got shrimp in the freezer !-- Hmm !--
Shrimp Scampi ? -- Big as* shrimp cocktail ? -- coconut fried shrimp with pineapple tarter sauce ? -- Maybe I just hold out until D.D. come home again and make me some Gumbo !-- I can make it but hers is just better !-- Must be getting hungry?

I bet ain't none of ya'll would dare sex something this small !-- Dat's my new girl PH-X-BBSL -- I'll take a few of those bottom limbs in a couple weeks and let the little thing finish !-- She don't make Purple bud and Blackberry smoke then I move on !

View attachment 20171230_130205-1.jpg

I'm excited Umbra !-- I know what momma do !-- and BBSL gonna upgrade her ? -- This I gotta see !-- We up to" 7 Sisters" now fathered by Waldo on different moms !-- Night Shade and some more Purple Haze waiting in the wings to be sexed -- Then Mazar-i-Shariff !-- I woulda done the Scooby Dance if Waldo gave me one outstanding plant !-- I'm way past that !

Umbra I watched that Walter Trout dude perform live on some blues cruise -- Thanks for the heads up !-- The boy can play !-- I enjoyed it !

Quit talking and light it up !-- Here Let me ? -- Love it Aggie !-- That's what I'm talking about !-- Can U imagine a market where they never even heard of moon rocks ? -- I'd smoke it !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back