Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G'day folks. I got up early and went to get a new dehumidifier this morning. Humidity in my grow was 73% so I gave in. Had to leave early because the air is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

Nick is the humidity high because of the water evaporating from the dirt after U water ?-- I got no exposed water like that so my humidity don't go up and down with a watering cycle-- I might switch types of water pharming but I like having my water enclosed like this !-- Little window AC keep humidity in the grow bout 47 % --

Keef is right Kraven, we only talk pot on this site.
- C'mon @Rosebud ...why you beefin' me :p Aside from a single comment to Keef to answer his question I have not / will not discuss:

Politics
Other homeopathic medications
Personal opinions about people

I started coming back by since it appeared all of the "Not on topic" conversations had abated....I don't intend on revisiting those times. You are on other sites I am on, and you have seen some of my posts about other interest....but you have not seen them here. Peace

Well I saw the Usurper at that "Summit" this morning -- Bringing his shame on us all !---Kinda hard to call that corruption legitimate even in a political sense !-- I have trouble not speaking up when my country is under attack from within and without !--U see racism ?-- U call it racism !-- That's not political !-- It's the right thing to do!

Those yeast don't seem to care that it's canned peaches they fermenting !-- Bubble- Bubble !-- The question be can he make it taste good ?-- What weed would pair well with peach wine ?-- Contrast or complement the flavors ?- See I think something like my Blueberry Merlot would be best paired with a weed with a lemon profile !-- Peach ?-- I don't know ?
Also been wondering if a clever fellow could ferment cocoa-- sugar and water ?-- I'll have some chocolate weed to pair with that !
Just ignore me !-- U know how I get when I get high like this ?-- Little early too !

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing Umbra is our weed is too potent !-- If U want to enjoy the terp profile U have you be able to take more than 2 tokes !-- I been thinking "Liquid Weed" again !-- A hash oil cartridge is a thing of wonder but too potent to be enjoying for many tokes !-- I think half strength hash oil or less !-- With attention spent on making it have a pleasant profile !
It would be nice to enjoy half dozen tokes or so ?-- If U wanna get smashed on 2 tokes we can do that !-- Just gonna have to be weaker than what we got to smoke casually--
Normal people who are not used to this stuff be turned into a drooling fools after a few tokes !-- That ain't appealing !

The intersection of THC - CBD - and terps ?--(in a cartridge?) Take more than one plant ?-- What a complicated place ?--
Crosses of more into the art of the thing?-- Or the luck?
I had a mix of high CBD/THC caps today and got a fresh reminder of thier action together !

I’ve been hitting my cbd’s in my one hitter but I have take too many and tastes like crap... so today I loaded up the pipe with my cbd only and added a bit of blueberry on top...that’s real nice mellow flavor and I’m not blasted...

Good morning Keef, OFC. Keef here is a picture of SR-91 X (MZ X BBSL on the left and White Indica X BBSL on the right just before watering. SR got a shot of CaMg+ will post picture later tonight to see if SR gets some color.
101_1500.JPG

Have a peaceful day OFC.

Morning OFC !
My service been out !
Looking good Ness !

I was thinking about stuff being "off topic" sometimes --
The way I see it is -- Like any farming community there is a meeting place where farmers tend gather - I see that gathering place like the town tavern or diner (MP) -- One of the tables in that place where mostly older farmers congregate is the OFC --People come and go -- Crops are growing and there is a lot of waiting while those crops mature -- Like any farming communities there are a variety of topics discussed at that table but the topic aways comes back to the crop ! -- I see myself as that strange farmer that maybe got kicked in the head by a mule and seems to always be around !-- He run an unimpressive little farm out on the Frontier -- Strange but he alright !--

Is there a better way to describe what the OFC is ?

1st toke of fine weed in a clean glass pipe-- Does it get any better than that ?-- Nurse Larry- x- BBSL !-- Whoa !-- This should be off limits to a novice ! Shaman weed and stuff !- Take U to the spirit world !-- Make U think U bullet proof-- U ain't !-- I better hit that one more time just to be sure ?
Quality control and all ?

I gots some purty potent smoke myself keef now that I gots another humidifier My world is good again. The reservoir needed to be changed after 8 hours so i guess it really is humid but now the weed is getting firm agin!

Nick !-- What up ?-- I know U got some potent weed !- We both got some of our seed from the same source !-- If the other stuff U run measure up to them then no doubt about quality !-- Glad U got that humidity under control-- I've heard them talk about bud rot when it got too high--

I finally saw the light and realized there was some truth to them tales about making everything in the grow environment just so. When I was growing outside I was at the mercy of mother nature. Now I'm still at her mercy but now I git to fight back. Yeah man. I gots me some stuff I call hillbilly hash, when its right its awesome. F2 seeds though and not stable at all. The bushy ones will put a hurtin' on ya though.

I have been really playing around with this whole re-veg thing. How long do you think you can keep the whole plant going? 2 rounds? 3? Inquiring minds want to know. Wash the roots and re-pot every time and it might go 3 or 4 times I'm thinking. I'm kinda bored today, the weather is terrible.

Nick my record is 3 times !--base got all knarly-- Roots got outta hand - Probably could done it some more ?-- It's a great way to produce a butt load of cuttings
I got stuff to do I just haven't got rolling yet !

I don't like having to start and then kill a bunch of clones. Seems like a waste of energy when you were just trying to keep a strain going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back