Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wecome ya pommie bastage! I used to drink Carling Black Label. Haven't seen it for a while around here but it weren't bad. Ya can't mention that name here
Ha, you have to be a cricket that jumped ship out of Australia
Cheers Mate

Going take it easy today. Clean the kitchen a little tend to the girls and double check to see if there anymore boys. I still got 3 to transplant. Going slow. But everything is looking aok. Oh, I have been wanting to tell you guys what I think about my plastic nursery grow bays I use this time around. They work great. All, I have to do in transplanting is cut down the sides, peel down the plastic and easily place the whole plant in the next pot up . Know, mess at all very easy. I will use them again.

IMG_20190505_122108.jpg

You can see the plastic pot here. I'll try again.

Good morning OFC! Welcome BrewsnWeed.! That hash looks alright to me. I'd smoke it with ya.
Ness those it's lookin good over there. Glad to see you found something you like!

Happy Mothers Day ladies of the OFC! I hope you all get flowers and dinner :)

Thank you, nov. Finished all what I had to do today. So, kicking back the rest. That would be nice flowers and dinner, nov. I know I'm not cooking. Happy Mother Day, Rosebud and all the other mother that tune in. Hope you have a good one.

Good morning all you moms. Umbra that means you too. Zigggy, and Ness, i hope you have a great day. My kids are home, so nice, daughter brought me pot, and flowers, go figure. Thai food in my future. Lets smoke this stuff.

Good morning all you moms. Umbra that means you too. Zigggy, and Ness, i hope you have a great day. My kids are home, so nice, daughter brought me pot, and flowers, go figure. Thai food in my future. Lets smoke this stuff.
Happy Day Mothers
Thai Food Yummy, I will be right other, do you have room for another adopted son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back