Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ll figure out what to do keef, but if you don’t mind, I’ll tell you what I’d do...GTFO...and move someplace where they don’t put you in jail for growing...seems like there are a lotta choices right about now...but then I see you love Texas, so...I was born and raised in the boondocks of Northern California and I’m still there so who am I to tell you to move...
I am looking forward to hearing stories of your new setup though...When you gonna put that house on the market?

Last edited:
RE - I had planned for several months to get me and the dogs to East Texas but that fell apart at the last minute so I had to start looking for someplace else -- I might still end up in another place in East Texas temporarily!- It's all turned into a big- SNAFU !-- I just don't know ?- They did just announce they opening another refinery and home prices going up again !

Handsome devil after a bath huh? Meet Finnian ...
CA512575-DE39-4081-8CD7-DB063778E73E.jpeg

Last edited:
Morning OFC....Another thunder storm this morning....warning being posted , debris trail on radar just North of here. At least 1 inch of rain so far. Look at those eyes....he has found a home!...Ok...the power just blinked mid post...no I do not mind typing it all twice lol. Cruising with some plush berry this morning and may be a little Doors....Riders on the Storm lol....UPDATE...over 2 inches and still falling.

Last edited:
Morning OFC !- Figured I'd be 1st up ?- Keep your head down Hollowpoint !- That's some bad storms !-- It's Sunday and some of ya'll is bad and need to get up and go to church !--Get U some crackers and wine !-- If they would throw in a meat and cheese tray I might even go ?--They stingy !- U not getting but a thimble full of that wine !-- I could bring a case of wine and some Dixie cups ? - We could have a good time ?--
I got a dose of tincture in my belly - 2nd cup of coffee brewing - nursing a pipe of something ?-- It's dark !- 5:30 in the am ! - Weed ain't smoking itself !- Let's do this day !

Outlaws - Ghost Rider's in the Sky !

Last edited by a moderator:
Gday OFC , sunday night weekend is over damb , played ny first game golf today 18 holes cant believe how sore I am , need them caps , what a frustrating game , enough to drive a man to drink , hope you all have a great day

Good morning all. Looks like it is going to be a nice one today. I got my new light from Mars-hydro yesterday. I gotta tell ya, I have some serious doubts about the company but the light seems nice. To start with they missed the delivery date twice, never gave me tracking info and were impossible to get hold of. Then if that wasn't bad enough, thy sent the wrong light. I ordered a SP-250 but received a SP-200. I guess I can spend next week trying to figger that out. I haven't heard of anyone else having these problems so maybe I did something wrong. The light is nice. Very bright and I really like the design. Now to try it out.

Well its time to flip the lights on my girlz.
I'm taking the sr-91 x mazar x bbsl outdoors to continue veg while these others flower.
There is a HUGE difference in growth between LEDs and the sun. I'm thinking next grow Ill move my lights together for more intensity in a smaller space.

Morning OFC!!! Here's a doob for all of you!
It's Sunday. Im gonna take some dabs for Jesus right now since you all been talkin of Church and makin me feel guilty like I'm lettin the Big Guy down.
I think MP is church for most of us!
The clones are doing well, I culled 1 Peyote Critical, may lose all but 5 to 7, they weren't the best cuts, some of them were rather small. The Grail Kush's tho are doing much better than last time and the current PC's. I may cull 2 of 12 Some of them have just bent over. but they're starting to aim back up. Stalks have almost a 90* bend :oops: But they're green and throwing new leaves! If they survive they are getting flowered.
I going to pot these all into 1 gal's and then flip them. I'll keep 1 of each for moms...so within roughly 10 weeks I'll get new strains into flower.

Morning friends
I was wondering about re-vegging , I have 2 plants that were in a window box that was not getting 12 hrs of light and they strated to flower I mean buds small but 1/2 in size for sure( smelled great too)
My question is I moved them outside since finding out they were in fact in flower.
They are now re-vegging but taking a very long time for the plant to aborb the buds back into it.
Is there a normal time frame (rough idea) as to how long before they start growing again ?
Thanks Much
Oh and Rock on.

Morning friends
I was wondering about re-vegging , I have 2 plants that were in a window box that was not getting 12 hrs of light and they strated to flower I mean buds small but 1/2 in size for sure( smelled great too)
My question is I moved them outside since finding out they were in fact in flower.
They are now re-vegging but taking a very long time for the plant to aborb the buds back into it.
Is there a normal time frame (rough idea) as to how long before they start growing again ?
Thanks Much
Oh and Rock on.

It's going to take a few weeks. I think it's at least 2 but usually 3. I also think you should remove the flowers but that's just based on re-vegging being a way to bring the plant around for another season and that it is done after harvest. That may be part of why it takes so long to come back around, it's been butchered first.I'm probably not exactly correct and someone will school us both!

Got a load of clothes in the washer- Dishwasher is running - I'm being like a real person !- Time for another toke or 2 and some coffee!- This place is a mess !--
Appreciate the invite to church Gloman but I don't do that guilt thing !- I don't need to be forgiven !
Brews - They reveg when they reveg !- Takes a long time usually !- I've used a reveg as a clone mine !-

I got a good start but my left arm is a little slow so me and the dogs took some more tincture -- taking a break ---having some coffee and gonna put my heat pack on my neck awhile - I know what's up with the left arm and how to fix it with that heat pack --
Gloman U gonna leave that SR91 cross outside till fall ?- It'll be big like those BBSL crosses were !-- The daddy was one those BBSL crosses !- A Mazar-i-Sharif mom ( she that giant indica of Lebonese Blond Hash fame ) and a Black Berry Snow Lotus dad -- He tend to upgrade anything !- Then I bred MZR-X-BBSL to that SR91 mom = Sangarara Reserve-x- 91 Dragons - 3 stacked indicas U got there !- -No fancy terp profile - She should be a bigass killer hash plant ?-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back