Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello OFC

I have three 4 to 5 foot tall "Banjo" plants that are mostly dead. I was away at my Mom's for 5 days before she passed. I am amazed any of them are alive after 5 days without water. I have one Banjo and two Banana Kush alive. I harvested my Purple Punch and they are ok. Next years outside grow will be much better. This year has been tough.

Sunny and clear today. but a bit cool. Fires burning near here are 0ut out or contained. When I was down at Mom's there was a fire burning about 3 miles from my house. It was out when I came back. I feel blessed.

Have a great day!

Good morning old stoners...well, it could be a lot worse...power is out all over town but here...I think the worst if the wind is over now so hopefully NCal will be getting more normal again soon...actually the only thing not workin here is the connected internet...I got my cell but it’s mostly out of data...I’ll check back in later...

HI guys, not having a good morning. Took the kid to work today as his boss was supposed to pick him up, but no, i didn't mind until i got a TICKET, 237 bucks, 10 over in a school zone. I am going to go to court. School wasn't even open yet. cute cop, i did call him a s**t as i thanked him for my ticket.
It is COLD here, 17 this morning. I am going to go kick a tire.

Rose, The signs in front of school zones here usually say "25 when children are present". I hope your day gets better.
schoolspeedca.jpg

So far I haven't needed pesticides. Had some small flies for a bit but a bowl of water with Saran wrap straightened them out. They flew in but couldn't get out. I probably should have something on hand for the inevitable though. I was planning to order predators if needed. I'm not keen on chemicals. What do you use?

Yes, snow! The worst four letter word of them all. Send some of your night time warmth to us in the day. We need it.
Grandevo, venerate, regalia, and Southern AG spreader sticker

I just had the ride of my life this weekend. Through the mountains at the peak of the turning (leaves) People wonder why I live here, its the prettiest place on earth. The wedding went off without a hitch but my shirt wouldn't button around my neck so the tie came off immediately. I left the suit in the changing room at the event and vowed never to wear another one! I also found out I am not really a fan of Thai food. I swear they must use curry in everything! The buffet was all Thai and Greek offerings. Not really my favorites. Had a wonderful time though and I gave out doobies to all the wedding party except, ironically, my son. Even the brides mother wanted one! I guess everyone's a stoner these days.

That sucks Rose, about the ticket...I didn’t get a ticket but the other day coming home from the beech in the motorhome, I took a corner a little too close into our storage site and rubbed up against a concrete block wall and gouged a hole in the sidewall...$350 new tire...didn’t need that...

Well I don’t see Keef today? Hope he and all of you are enjoying the day. Dang cold here this morning. Jeep was covered in frost. Nasty fine Rose! And 2RE what kind of tire did you buy? That’s crazy expensive! Semi truck?

My neck doesnt fit in a dress shirt either, dont feel bad lol.
I got a job as a cannibal marauder when the apocalypse hit....it has its drawbacks, mind you.....but no shirt or tie acquired

Attachments

• 20190414_162308.jpg
    20190414_162308.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 24
These tires were fairly new so I got away with just getting the one...19.5” is why they are expensive...I’m sure there are more expensive tires than that though...the trees in that pic are not turning yet but we were there long enough to see that...a very pretty part of the country...but there are many Wonderful sights in this country...here is another favorite from this trip, a canyon and I forget the name some place in South Dakota...but there is beauty of all kinds...
C3067BC1-D9A8-410B-B1BE-B185BF3D3735.jpeg

These tires were fairly new so I got away with just getting the one...19.5” is why they are expensive...I’m sure there are more expensive tires than that though...the trees in that pic are not turning yet but we were there long enough to see that...a very pretty part of the country...but there are many Wonderful sights in this country...here is another favorite from this trip, a canyon and I forget the name some place in South Dakota...but there is beauty of all kinds...
View attachment 255955
I was in the tire business for about 15 years. Got my hubby into it and my brother and eventually our boy. I got out in 2007. Finally! Rod still works in the biz as a commercial tire rep. I try my best to stay out of that world now so pricing is out of my realm. Funny though now I’m in a plant that makes OTR wheels. but a much better world

Never in the selling business but I sure bought a lot of 'em. I raced late model stocks in the Winston racing series from 93 until 2004 when I went to the dirt series. First it was Goodyears, then it was Hoosiers. I bought enough tires to equip every car in the last Daytona 500

Good Morning OFC....Happy Halloween!...Speeding tickets....fires....snow....freezing rain...storms! Boy lots of action....these cops are on the Xmas bonus kick by now....there was one behind every bush around here yesterday...across the River in the Police State...they even lowered the speed limit through town from 45 mph to 35 mph....gotta keep that money flowing. I use a Radar detector and it beeps a lot in that town.I worked 25 years for a company that had heavy trucks...major tire eaters...you could buy cheap....replace often ....or buy name brands and hope the driver does not snag a curb or road hazard and ruin one.

halloween-weed-pumpkin-carving-weedmemes-758x505.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back