Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs are pissed off -- Had to put them on that special diet for my little buddy's renal stone -- Started on the can food because that was what the vet had -- Got some dry formula and They don't like it -- They want can food dammit !-- No !- Sitting there looking at me ain't changing that -- I weaned them down best I could -- They not happy !

Still dragging but better !-- I hate when that happens -Gettimg old sux too -- Time for lunch and a dose of caps -- Got some stuff to do in the grow -- I get on it soon-- Try to get it straight best I can -- No hurry !--

I got some. Gas bill is on wait until next month haha! This stuff is very nice. I show you pics later. Purple and green. Very pretty flower. The taste is mostly sour. Oni cookies will be added to the garden soon! Thanks for the tip Umbra.

Afternoon All....Been an A+ day here...50* or so and sunny. Having BBQ chicken breast... broccoli fettuccine with Parmesan Romano Garlic sauce....white/sweet potato medley and sweet baby carrot roasted in oven. I am a bone in guy on BBQ C breast and want them small as possible...I do not like those giant chicken pieces they have these days. Got some Black Betty for the dessert .

One of our neighbors moved away a couple months ago but we had to go see her today and exchange Christmas goodies...She’s my wife’s good friend but she makes me absolutely crazy....she wants to show me every square inch of her new travel trailer that doesn’t travel but is parked at her daughters house...I just want to get away and smoke a doobie...help me!!!!

That's torture 2RE! Run, hide!
26 f here.... It's cold, the wind is blustery. Great Lake Christmas headed in :)
20191211_180310.jpg 20191211_180345.jpg

I don't have that problem - I don't want to be some place I turn a little crazy loose and everybody wants me to leave -
- ( including me)-- Everybody be happy !
We gonna have a good day tommorrow OFC !-- Got to be better than today - I'm slow to recover !

Afternoon All....Been an A+ day here...50* or so and sunny. Having BBQ chicken breast... broccoli fettuccine with Parmesan Romano Garlic sauce....white/sweet potato medley and sweet baby carrot roasted in oven. I am a bone in guy on BBQ C breast and want them small as possible...I do not like those giant chicken pieces they have these days. Got some Black Betty for the dessert .

I'm coming over again!

Some Tropicana Cookies sounds like what I need...it seems like it takes me all day to accomplish most anything...or is that just smokin weed in general...I have not found that “focus me strain”...if I get energy, it’s scattered...rainin and cold this evening...Purple Haze in the pipe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back