Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-I know that's right !-- Gloman just hit a speed bump - He be back to harvesting soon !-- Happens to most at one time or another -- for one reason or another -- They not curing that stuff -- people still buy it !-- As U get a more weed educated population they will demand better !-- Right now they just glad to have access !

Got it Nov, I’ll watch for your grow of that Tropicana...I got several things planned for the next run but I gotta let these girls finish first..I’m gonna tear into my shed though and get me a new veg space set up so I can start this perpetual harvest thing goin...too many new flavors that need tryin....such a problem to have huh...
Good morning ofc, hope everyone is well and high...burn one with me?

Good afternoon yall!
8 months is about right! Ill be back on my game by then.
I'm pretty sure you're right about uneducated consumers.
They are just pushing all they can out the door now cuz its new here and they are making BIG bank. State controls all grow centers (HA!) by only allowing 1 per state police district. Paper trail from seed to sale.

I don't think Texas can stop the end of prohibition again !--
We don't get to vote on it -- Texas got a Senate and house - --house keeps passing it - head of the Senate does the Moscow Mitch thing and it has never been given a vote !-- That dude gone now !-- He lost reelection !-- I expect some kind of a medical only type law -- I can work with that !--
My plans go down 2 different paths because no way to tell what will happen -- 1st I still have the dream of running the grow end of a legal dispensary -- Back up plan is to work the "grey area" by supplying a couple street dealers -- Either way U still got to stay hid !-- If the cops Ain't after U rippers are !-- So if I gotta stay hid why I pay attention to your plant count law !-- Gonna be lots of new growers -- I will me much safer - plenty of low hanging fruit between me and them ?

Its that time....time to Rock...Roll and Smoke a Bowl!

420d.jpg

Candy Cream in the bowl Buddy...have a blast of it...nice lil vanilla marsh-mellow taste...but she is not timid...it will have you staring at a knot hole on the wall...end of the day kinda smoke. Fried pork chops...speckled butter beans with baby okra pods...pan glazed cherry tomatoes...Ya'll have a plate in a bit!

Well, I’m gonna give another try...got a stronger pump and some different nozzles so here we go again...
Just wacked another couple clones of m6 flower girls...just trying to learn somethin new...
Water a little cool@ 58* but it’ll warm up and I got 99% humidity...I guess that’s good for clonin huh...
58960AEE-9B30-4F0A-812A-393927D433A6.jpeg

Ok. plumbing is done. Drywall removed. I have a fan on the spot where it was leaking. All the lumber is exposed. Going to try some copper based wood preservative on the wood and run an ozone generator for 24 hours in the spot. running 2 dehumidifiers. Bought a couple 5 stage heap filters for my shop vac. After everything dries, I will try to vacuum out any spores then the wood preservative. ozone while the stuff dries and see where we are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back