Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef!
They just showed a vampire dog yall got down there on Texas!
Watch out for that Chupacabra!
Maybe that's what got in your fish hooks!
Y'all got too many creepy critters down there!

Keef I'm dusting off my kilt and claymore for the End of Times.

Good Morning OFC....Fine morning here...touch of fog but nice temps...47* and holding....heading to 64*. ....SA...."What the World Needs is a good cheap hacking sword" >>>>Hagar the Horrible 1131 lol. I gave up my broad sword a few years back...they look at you funny when you go into the bank to make a deposit with it on your side! Plus Vieille went to the trouble of making nitrocellulose...another one of those smells I love. Chupacabra....blood sucker....a dead one the Lady Vet found on her property was a cross of Mexican Red Wolf and Coyote...weird critter with no hair, arched back,elongated snout and strange pads on its back hind quarters.Now the "other" Chupacabra story is...they are in Puerto Rico...close to the Military Genetic research station there. Contact with Aliens yielded an DNA exchange...it was brought to life in the lab...was not what they expected. It escaped and lives in the wild there....feeding on blood of local animals....yeah its a wild story to say the least lol. We did foolishly enclose our DNA sequence on the Gold Plates in Pioneer 10 and 11...I see it as this...Predatory Species developed the largest brains in our world...and would be expected to do the same in other worlds...we might want to be careful who we announce our location to! Ok...a bit too much Gelato this morning....lmao.... Peace ya'll

giphy.gif

Morning OFC !-- Mane ya got to get your monsters straight -- U got the Texas Blue Dogs and the Goat Sucker mixed together there !-- If Aliens wanted this planet they would just drop a deadly epidemic into our atmosphere and wait for us all to be dead !-- I think we still mining gold for them and they the real deep state !

Friday the 13th !-- We remember it because the King of France and the Catholic Church made a move on the Knights Templar on this day because they felt they were getting too strong !-- So they swooped in and arrested all they could catch --- The King and the Church wanted the wealth of the Templars -- They took thier lands but never found the treasure they were after !
Part of the Templar fleet left in the night before the raid !--It was a bad day for the Templars who were caught !-- Really Bad !-- Like dying bad !

Lots think they may have found the ark -- I'm not so sure -- That place they call the Temple mound is way old - We still can't move the big stones they used to build it -- Sumer said it was a space port for the Anunaki -- What if the Templars found something that disproved the Church's teachings !-- A threat like that to the control of the Church would have to be eliminated !-- Wipe them all out and bury that knowledge so it never see the light of day !

Lots think they may have found the ark -- I'm not so sure -- That place they call the Temple mound is way old - We still can't move the big stones they used to build it -- Sumer said it was a space port for the Anunaki -- What if the Templars found something that disproved the Church's teachings !-- A threat like that to the control of the Church would have to be eliminated !-- Wipe them all out and bury that knowledge so it never see the light of day !
That's exactly what the Catholic church did.

Back to today !- Full vote by the bouse passes impeachment then his boot lickers in the Senate acquit him -- Then things get bad as he and his try to consolidate power so they can appoint him King or such !-- Big fight coming !

Good morning OFC

Smoking Purple Punch on this overcast morning. Sooo tasty and potent.

We study history in school because they say history repeats itself and we can learn from past mistakes.

Remember when Russia became a democracy after the break up of the Soviet Union. Then the free press was eliminated and the power of the parliament was eradicated when Putin took over. Thank goodness that can't happen here. Our elected officials are loyal only to the constitution.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back