Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In mass, in my county, there are 2 dispensaries (that I've never been in) but the reports from my little birds say one is fine with sniffing and chatting with the budtender, and one is more like, here's the menu, hand over the dough n git.

Mrs Fogey and I went to ‘Good Chemistry’ by us in Worcester. The kid didn’t seem that knowledgeable. Not quite used car salesman more like ‘stoner-convinced-owner-he-knew-stuff’. Unimpressed with the products that had but bought some indica because Mrs Fogey had smoked some with friends and liked it. Expensive and not what she had with her friends. I think the difference was atmosphere. Won’t waste my cash again unless prices drop by half maybe...

I use 5 mils of EM1 concentrate per gallon of water -- Nick it is an anaerobic compost extract -- my aero boxes are aerobic with live beneficial bacteria I add -- I do not understand what it could do but I gotta have it !-- Makes no sense to me at all but the results are worth it !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning OFC...Yes indeed...capitalism is wonderful...they take the best natural medicine we have and turn it to the dark side of things. The Dirty South is not even in on it yet....I am sure there will be lots of shenanigans here as well. Greed is so universal here, I think when one Southern tier state goes legal.... they will all compete to "corner that market" Its going to be an amazing ride....Keef....get that Diner sign made bro ! Time for the flip again...I had lowered my lights 12 inches maybe....thought they could use more...saw light burn next day...cupping leaves...so back up they went...these thing are so intense...3 HLG panels now...pulling 822 watts and 6.8 amps...32 watts per sq ft...at least I am up to the minimal now lol.

download (2).jpg

Good morning yall!
Here we are! Another day living the dream! :)
Its still dark and my bones are complaining but I'm still sucking air and taking in nourishment.
Life is Good! Got the last of this supposed Skywalker in the bong.
Soon as I can work up the nerve I'm gonna burn it, cough like crazy for an hour and be done with THAT crud.
After I get my free spin on the give away I'm going to switch dispensaries. We have 1 other in the area. Nu-med of east Peoria.
Their menu is a lot bigger too.

Morning OFC
Little chilly in the mudhole -- Working on a nice buzz -- Not hurting too bad !-- I'd come hang out with Nick !-- We'd build some **** or something !
I'll be 65 in April -- I'm kinda crippled up -- Only skills I got left worth anything is growing weed and making liqour !--
If I want more than I can get with a social security check It'll have to come from one of those 2 skills --- I don't want to "run" anything but a grow -- So I'm play thier game !-- I aim high and anywhere I land above where I start is a win !
I figure instead of marketing my weed maybe I just market myself to potential dispensary organizers as a link to the weed world -- I know some people ! - Outlaw Texas grower with a long documented history with the OFC - Growing for U ?-- I think I got a chance !-- 1st though comes The Dank Diner Grow out at the Bat Cave!-- U planning to open a dispensary in Texas one day then I'm your ace in the hole ! -- Oh they gonna be bringing in free state growers for sure but Texas a bigass place !-- Maybe I can make use of the home boy advantage ?-- If not I can supply a couple street dealers and be just fine !--I've made other people a lot money in the past -- I just feel like being in the mix one last time !-- Maybe leave a legacy ?--

Morning ofc! I'm drowning. I'm so sick of the weather changing in a blink of an eye. I'm still smoking on the Beach Wedding. This stuff is good. I stay happy as long as I'm talking a couple puffs here n there. It's got that happy mood, cloud floating effect. Much needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back