Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a historical fork in the road about what kind of country this will be !-- On the constitution they ask Benjamin Franklin what kind of goverment we had -- He replied -- A democracy !-- If we can keep it !-- This be that challenge he pointed out !-- Can we keep it ?

20191213_131509.jpg

My time will come !-- I get by for now -- We've won some territory but I'm still down here on the front lines of the war -- When It's over I smoke a legal joint --maybe ?-
Doing the decarb !-- I got caps to pack !

U know Texas is behind the times -- Probably take 10 years to get to where U are !-- When they change the law !-- I think they will push thru a MMJ bill next session -- I think full recreational is a bit too much to hope for !
U probably right about marketing Umbra !-- It'll be a major player ! -- I know tbis CBD craze will end the day the good stuff is available !--
Gonna be a massive market in Texas for weed !

I mean legal weed !-- Of course the market is already there -- I was laughing at the possibility of wide spread apart weed stores in Texas -- Like one in Houston ?---They would riot !--- That ain't gonna work !-- Whatever happens gonna be a mad rush to grow - Ain't none of it happening without the weed !-- 45% tax - Makes for a lucrative street market ?-- That is so dum !

Its in a jar or a bag. You can see it but cant smell it, The coke can weed, you can't see, lol. Prices are reasonable, because owner of shop is trying to put 24 other dispensaries out of business by selling everything cheaper. And is way cheaper than any other dispensary. I say, make it even cheaper, just to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back