Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I went out and had a bowl, came back inside, challenged the troublemakers to a game of bones and the next thing ya know we all laughin and havin a good time...it don’t have to be hard, just relax it’s only family...we doin better now...

Good Morning Everyone....We have some rain moving in for this afternoon...61* now headed for 66*...not much change in the temp.Family gatherings can be exciting to say the least...I have noticed that my own family unit has grown more intolerable as age has set in.When we were all young everything was funny...now you have to weigh your words before speaking to them.I tend to say things that are "off flavor" to them...lmao...imagine that! Plus I am "that family member"...I moved off so I am not part of the herd anymore. Off for a walk ....smoke it while you got it!
170f9a7425414ad649719f31b2efe290.jpg

Morning ofc! I wish my family was more like A TV family. All they do is take shots at each other and gang up on each other. At least they learned a few years ago to leave me TF alone. It may have been my threats of scalping everyone at the table if they didn't stop arguing lol.
I don't get invites anymore?

Morning OFC !
I would rather be alone than have to put up with what's left of my ignorant family !-- Daughter thinks I'm evil for exposing her to weed when she was growing up --So she defaulted on her student loan I co signed to punish me -- Parents are hard core Trumpsters and I can't and don't play nice with them --2 brothers are dead -- The one brother left is a clone of my daddy's twisted logic -- Daddy probably got one those pointy white hoods hid somewhere-- Racist old white men wanting to tell people what they can do and not ---- Like I said before I have trouble tolerating ignorance -- I would much rather be alone than have to listen to someone who don't know what dahell they talking about and be nice !-- I'm perfectly happy with the person I am --

Blues - Coffee and da pipe ?-- I'm be alright -- should probably go clean up in the grow room -- Pretty much got things the way I want them-- but I made a mess -- Babies be liking some water -- I'm just not feeling this dirt thing - running aero with well water - Botanacare's pro grow and E-M1 -- I haven't even checked PH -- must be in range cause they digging it !-- If it ain't broke don't fix it !-- After the 8th when half of bloom comes down --I'm set up an aero box in bloom and sex this last batch - Still want a dam lemon !- Got 2 chances left -- Gonna leave the mudhole with half dozen clones of different varieties in each hand !-- I earned everyone of them -- They not just girls for the numbers -- Fine genetics that can hold they own !-- Then cull it down to the finest !

RE - Let us know how the clones are doing when U get back -- I expect to hear U got roots !--
My replacement Stacked Blueberry clones with some color rooted --
Only one not cooperating was the SR -- it popped a root yesterday coming out the foam collar -- whatever ?-- just root !-- Small clone - maybe a whole inch long but it rooted for me -- I had cut a funnel shape in the bottom side of a neoprene collar so the stem would be exposed to the spray -- it was enough !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I had a good time visiting with one of my Sisters and her Husband. Giving and sharing love is what this season is all about. I hope everyone can carry that spirit of love and giving throughout the year.

Enjoy this day friends. Life is too short.

Hey Nick, I kinda remember you posting about buying the vivosun clip on oscillating fan. I think that was you at least. How did they work out?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back