Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zipped on home and got a pot of coffee ...some Black Betty and my feet parked for the day. Had a service call at a liquor store...looked like people are gearing up for New Years....business was snappy there. Not sure how big a Tuesday Night New Years Eve will be... if your 25 yo....its on!...Me ...it will be a non event. I tend to use the other end of night ...early morning lol....Peach Bowl is on...I better go watch ..Not everyday LSU goes 13-0 on SEC.

Whooohooo, Good afternoon O.F.C. Spent the morning doing Tai Chi in the park with a great group of people, little chilly but once you got moving it was refreshing...Home now, just got done with a nice big blunt, my neighbor rolls some beauties ...damp, cloudy, 40* here in PNW. Might have a couple days of sunshine coming up.
Y'all have a great day and stay high;)

Ok, all is better with a cup and a bowl...
I bought some “Wemo” smart switches the other day to mayhaps use in my grow....tryin to figure them out and program up some kinda schedule...they work with several apps so trying to decide between the Wemo app, the apple home app or ifttt....
Any of you techies use any of these things?

I'm a tree top flyer - a born survivor ! --

I fly again one day !-- Mark my words !--

At my signal cut me loose Nick !
( it's called "VSTOL"-- very short take off and landing )
- Government taught me and they taught me right !-- Stay down under the tree line and U just might be alright !

- Don't look at me like that !-- It's not to move weed !-- but I guess I could ?--- if I wanted too ?-- Mostly just wanna fly again !- In my own plane !

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant say enough how wise it is to install a home run right from an outlet in your flower room, through a badazz hardwired timer, and into a dedicated 50a breaker on the panel. 12ga romex will handle the load safely. Tell the electrician it's a timed heating circuit for baseboards or something. That's what I told mine. He winked and complimented my 2x3 and luann framing job lol

I'm do it right this time Stinky !-- At the beach I had timers plugged into wall outlets - then thru a surge protector with a built in breaker and extension cords everywhere -- I had no plan when I started and just made it up as I went !-- I got a better handle on what I need now !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back