Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef do you recall the cross on this plant?
GDP X BR ?? Something BR =Black Rose sure would like to get that back..
20180301_112632.jpg

I hate U Cane !-- Yes I remember !-- Grand Daddy Purple - x- The Black Rose -mine didn't have that color and it hermied 2nd or 3rd run !-- I got no more seed !-- It was nice smoke !
Took my little buddy Jet to the vet for his x-ray !-- He getting better - stones are smaller !-- She say keeping doing what I'm doing !--
Burn one for Jet !-- He a good dog but he got ADD !-- He wild !

Very early morning. Son had to work, lol. He woke me up on his way out, then the dogs started. Finished feeding them and they have been barking ever since. Other dogs in the neighborhood all barking at each other. Going back to sleep

Ear plugs Cuz !-- Gotta have them !-- Good night !
It was nice Cane -- I always was drawn to that dark leaf and some color up in that bud -- Just need black leaves a pretty pink/purple bud and nice flavor !--I in love !-- Some things I'm just a sucker for and that's one !

Sooner or later me and Black Domina got a date !--Not just any Black Domina -- The Definitive Domina !-- Keep the look add some exotic flavor -- and that's my girl !
It don't have to be stable--I only need one !

Give yourself some credit, the weeds don't grow themselves! Except for crabgrass. That grows itself. Everywhere.
Thanks SA. I had big dreams. It's all gonna be dank so it's ok. All that stuff in there is sticky. I can't wait to start chopping. Little buds are ok. I use to think of em as pocket nugs. Squish n crumble and there's a quick bowl. I kinda want to grow something that has bag appeal.
@Keef I knew what you meant dude. In a way it was a compliment, I think? At least to my lights? Lol! Man I'm looking forward to your genetics when the time comes. You have worked with some really cool stuff. I'm really excited to see you build out too! I think we all want it almost as bad as you! Things should start picking up pretty soon now, once the parties over.

It was a compliment Nov !- I check on your journal some - U doing fine !-- I'm ready for the party to end too !-- I'm hoping things will move right along soon -- I got a good base to start with !-- 9 sounds like a lot of girls but -- by the time I'm finished it won't be anywhere near that -- There's 3 blueberry and blueberry crosses -- I need A blueberry !-- Same with the grape crosses behind them - there 3 or 4 ?-- I need A Grape -- If something else interesting show up - I'll be watching for it -- This last group to sex though be important to me -- I'd like maybe 4 more girls - I need one them 2 triple lemons to be a girl !-- Nurse Larry - Purple Haze - there things there I had and want back --Getting a lemon been a beech for me !-- Dammit !-- Oh !- I will have a lemon - I got more triple lemon seed and some Oregon Lemon seed too !- Give it up lemon !

I bought a new WiFi microscope...about $50 on amazon...
I keep losing my macro lens I had for my camera...this thing is like a small flashlight...hopefully I can keep it...
It’s a bit tricky to use so I think I’ll get some kinda gooseneck to securely mount it...it’s 50-1000 power so stability is needed to get a good pic...looks like I got a lotta cloudy....prolly be choppin this week...
C42ED096-AE24-4E05-B705-27F153B62D61.jpeg

I need something better than that jeweller's loop -
But it works !- These sticky- icky blueberry crosses need to come down soon - the loop is what I got so it's what I'll use !
I got rooted clones and I'm reveg the bases !-- I got the calculator out and did the math -- I'm have a **** load of clones !-- Other Keef this all your fault !- We gonna need more better lights !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back