Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC...Nice quite cool morning here...just the way I like it. Australia still battling those horrible fires...human loss of life and reports say over a half billion animals perished...no telling the property damage and loss of production. We can have forest fires here but it does not burn like out West....just the leaves and under growth burn...the trees do not. The Forest service and most forest management services do controlled burns to keep the under growth in check and add character to the wood. Nothing like opening the door one morning and the heavy smell of smoke from a controlled burn greets you...a day you know no one will smell your grow!

81923805_2617210728375576_7683756772409999360_n.jpg

Last edited:
Morning, OFC - cold air's moved in behind the Gulf rain and we'll be seasonal for a week or so, maybe. Last 2 sativas hanging now, and hopefully my stash will last me til next winter.

Hey, Keef - you think it's the Christian Doom Cult (Pompeo), the Neocons (Bolton), or just Bad Vlad who had Fat Donny pull the trigger over there? (Or some combo of the three, maybe?) We know it wasn't his idea.

QB - grow looks good - hang in there!

Stay Frosty!

Morning OFC - Ugh !-- Chilly !-- I'm need to burn me something before I can try to be civilzed - - More coffee !--
Crocket - We thinking about U -- Stay safe!---U can get more stuff

Key-- I see it kinda simple I guess -- I see it as an attempt from a failed president to get reelected -- Last night I heard about his list of 52 targets in Iran -- Cultural and historic sites -- A better man would know that is a war crime !-- Assassinating that Iranian while he was in Iraq put all our embassies and overseas personnel in more danger -- I just need to get deep back up in the Piney Woods -- Find a place I can defend !-- I used to think - the 35 % would realize they been played and come to thier sense and see the crook for what he is -- Boy was I wrong --Learned that when the bikers showed up at the beach to shut me up !--I don't scare so easy !-- They want him to be King -- I serve no King !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning OFC
Six hours of Tai Chi yesterday kinda sore today....
Bout 34* outside looking like we in for a weather change gonna get cold.
Just flipped my last 3 papaya plants to 12 and 12, they sure are liken that new LED light. 20200105_092555_001.jpg

Good morning old farts...woke up bout 8ish this morning but instead of getting up, I turned on the electric blanket....now it’s 10ish and I think I might survive...after a cuppa and a smoka....
Suns out today so a good day to get out and do soma those fall chores....I need to replace the drain tray in my new veg space...I don’t like the clear one I found...too much light shinin down onto the reservoir...I got a grow shop within a quarter mile of my house so I’ll go see what they got..

Well I decided to take the two blueberry x Miss V....so I’m trimmin...I’d like to send this weed off to the keef trimming school...how soon can I get it back ?
Got miss Lucinda on the speaker, singin JJ Cale’s Magnolia...
1103AB72-C3E3-4C26-B72E-C25E717D7DD9.jpeg

Just about got my veg cabinet readied up...light hung, reservoir in place...not happy with the drain table yet and the grow shop is closed today...mail man brought me a new pump though and a bottle of bio-ag ful-power fulvic acid...seeds are in the cupboard sprouting so I’m hopefully getting started soon...gonna grow’m, clone’m & grow’m again...maybe...

It's a messed up scary world we live in so I thought I would post some encouraging words -- do some distracting -- tell a joke --start a fight -- but ?
I got nothing !--
I had 2 good reasons for something -- but -- I smoked one of them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back