Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an idea !-- Why don't we cram a **** load of people into something like a football stadium ?-- and throw in somebody with Carona Virus ?- just one !--See how fast it spreads when the infected return home ?--If U didn't catch it at the game maybe U can get U some on the return flight ?--Sounds perfectly safe to me !-- Go team !

KC and San Fran are playing...there was a cruise ship quarantined off the coast of Italy...supposedly had a Virus case on it...talk about the Petri plate environment....they can have them. China has ordered a cremate only law for burials...and it has to be speedy... no farewell functions...there goes your accurate death count. Only speculation at this point...wondering if this is a shot across the bow warning....bringing attention to weaponized Virus...all this one needs is a 20% death rate to be vicious.

I think some the conspiracy theories saying the government did it -- Gives the government too much credit !-- Unlike all other creatures -- Viruses got no DNA -- They use RNA -- This is a very unstable way to reproduce -- There are a lot of flawed copies so the virus is always changing -- at one point it is prolly no danger to humans --
Like an animal virus it keeps changing and somehow makes the jump from animals to people -- continues to change as it moves thru the population of it's new host -- All the time changing --there's a say a one in a thousand chance it could go thru a mutation that is highly contagious and kills it's host for awhile ?- Now run that model a million times - One in a thousand ? -- Do U feel lucky Punk ?

A little more speculation...warning from my warped sense of perception lol....last year a human fetus in China was genetically altered to be immune to the AID's virus....the Chinese Guvment was not impressed by the guys work...consider him to be rouge...outside their program. He was arrested last Fall...not long before the Virus appeared...about 2 weeks ago he was sentenced to a long prison term...about the same time the Virus news was leaked/no longer able to contain. Possible revenge from China's research community...no telling what the human life/monetary cost will be to their nation and world. Asia hates them at this point....NK is shutting them completely off and they are where they get help from. Think maybe Kim saw this coming and did not give USA a Xmas gift in the form of a ICBM launch...he may just need the West now for food. The political world should be warned....the scientific community does not embrace using their work for destruction...you can only fool so many....never all.

That ain't no head injury gift !-- I spent 20 years nose to nose with some brilliant surgeons--( and some ignorant mofos with a PHD too ! )-- Some **** can't help but rub off ?-- Some of them would not tolerate ignorance !-- They tolerated me !- Anyway -- So that wasn't some idiot /savant thing -- Just straight up Keef !--
If U made a virus in the lab 2 weeks from Now it may be unreconizeable - They not stable!-- For a task like that I would want to go with a bacteria not a virus - The bacteria can be weaponized much easier and they stable and Won't change !

Exactly ...they did not want to thin the herd...just scare it a bit.. They have weaponized Equine Encephalitis...I would not be a bit surprised to see a stabilized Virus at some point...things advance so rapidly now.

A another place things could come from ?-- Space !-- Life not of this world ?-- I prove it to ya real quick !-- There was a 6 mile long asteroid post to have wiped out the dinosaurs !-- How much dirt - rocks and chunks of earth got blown all the way into space ?-- How much earth bacteria and lower life forms in those chunks ?-- those chunks rapidly freeze in space -- They may float around in space frozen forever -- But what happens if one those chunks hits another planet with favorable condition for life - That would mean life was seeded on another planet by the impact!-- That can happen the other way too !- Life originated on earth ?-- Give me a break !

Agreed...we have all ready seen microorganisms live in space...space is just inhospitable to the Human condition..good chance life exist even there. I can support life hitching a ride on a celestial object greater than 2 elements forming an amino acid by random chance...Bingo in Kilgore Trouts Venus on the Half Shell claims we are all the results of his species dumping their waste when they explored the Universe...they are the oldest species.May be half truth in some of that .

The Lost Book of Enki was written in the 1st person --I did this and that -- Commander of the mining operation on earth -- Tells the story of how and why he made us -- and how he messed around with genetic manipulation -- The book speaks of how difficult and dangerous getting thru the "Hammered Bracelet "- (The asteroid belt ) was !-- How they found a found a way thru the hammered bracelet and
Established the mining colony on earth at Erido-The home in the far away - -- established about half a million years -- ago -They live very long lives it's said - We didn't enter the picture the we are until maybe 60-70,000 years ago -- Our planet ?-- If the old writings are true that must really amuse the genetic mechanic even more than being called a god by some --

Them football guys know beating your heads together like that ain't good ?-- Trading your brain for money seems like a bad deal to me ? -- Let the gladiator games begin ! -- people will pay good money to watch the gladiators do battle - might be blood shed or broken bones and other gruesome injuries ? -- Give the heathens what they want !
Half the gladiators already got swiss cheese brains from previous injuries anyway !

Ugh !-- Face running like a faucet !-- Couldn't even tell U what teams are playing -- Just not my thing !
Cold in the mudhole -

Only sport I have ever been able to get into is boxing, especially when it's up and comers trying to prove themselves. This way just one on one trying to prove themselves without deep pockets bankrolling the winner.

KC and San Fran are playing...there was a cruise ship quarantined off the coast of Italy...supposedly had a Virus case on it...talk about the Petri plate environment....they can have them. China has ordered a cremate only law for burials...and it has to be speedy... no farewell functions...there goes your accurate death count. Only speculation at this point...wondering if this is a shot across the bow warning....bringing attention to weaponized Virus...all this one needs is a 20% death rate to be vicious.

Sad but true. Idiotic beurocracy dictate nothing to see here unless the body count rises.

Let's have another cup of coffee, let's have another bowl of herb.
Blessing's, Peace, Love& good toking
20200202_084141.jpg

Good morning OFC. I made an Uber run at 2:00am and the streets were still wet from melting snow. Today will be above freezing all day.

I ordered another LED yesterday. I have too many plants and a bottleneck in the bloom closet. Probably not the greatest light but it's full spectrum, reliable, affordable and cheap running.

Last edited:
Just came back from bloom -- Leroy still no open flower !-
One more day ?- Something happening to this blueberry chocolate !-- I think it got a hook !- It's got no age yet but I like hooks ! -- Take a toke and wrinkle your forehead up and think-- I should know that flavor !-what is that ?--- Take another toke to better identify it ?--
Dude --U just got played by some weed !-- and-- U do the same thing next time U smoke it ! --Mystery terps ?--That's the hook !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back