Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good to me Cuz !--
Pulled that listing for that river place back up !-- It's someones fishing camp !- Nice enough though -- 2 bedroom mobile home - screened in front and back porches - Perfectly acceptable for what I'm do with it -- asking $37,000 been on the market for 7 months -- Gonna have maybe $35,000 to work with !- Was gonna buy me a place straight up but -- I got my VA loan stuff -- maybe I just finance everything over what I have to use as a down payment !-- Put the rest of that money in my pocket ?--That place been on the market 7 months - Don't think I would be offering the asking price ?-- Got to lay eyes on it before I do anything -- I don't have to buy it - There will be other acceptable places -- Time to go do the farming !-- quart of EM1 be empty - Got to find my gallon jug --

Purple Haze - Nurse Larry and Purple Mimosa in the cloner -- That's It !---Everything sexed and cloned - Then there's Leroy ?-- Most close to opening a flower !-- Half bloom almost finished and the youngest group is the White Indica I'm breed him to anyway -- Won't be no pollen bomb !- Just breeding me a Big Pink Hammer -- Nothing to see here !

Hi people. It is February!!!!! woo hoo. spring comes kinda next month here and the kids leave. I am tired. It was fun reading you guys. I worked in the yard yesterday, pruned one rose and tidied up a small garden. That was wonderful... the "trial" made me furious... thats the news from lake wobegon.

It’s a tidy up day...I’m gettin my bigger grow box ready, not sure yet what’s gonna be in there as I seem to be off to a very slow start this grow...the trial was exactly what ol Mitch said it would be...”Im takin directions from the presidents team”...
So I had no doubt it would go down like this and now we get to wait and see what’s in the book...mayhaps nuthin...and we’ll find out come November what’s in store...I guess I know who I’ll vote for, I reckon y’all do too...
B589B9CA-45F9-4687-9BA6-89B921C8EE11.jpeg

Last edited:
It is only a short term win !-- 2020 gonna be like 2018 on steroids!-- They just sacrificed thier political future !-- And the future of the GOP ---For the scumbag !- Wasn't the least bit surprised just ashamed for them !

20200201_144401.jpg
20200201_151505.jpg
20200201_172326.jpg
It's been a quiet week in lake wobegon.
Umbra got me inspired. Stovetop cast iron smoker ain't near as good as a real one but the house smells like applewood and Texas tickler butt rub. My secret blend of spices and brown sugar... slather the pork shoulder slabs with cheap mustard then massage it in. Been going since 3, dinner may not be til midnight lol

I told Umbra 5 mils per gallon - At the beach I was using RO water and measuring everything -- Over here in the mudhole --Well water and ain't been measuring **** ! -- I still got it done ! -- I even checked the pH once !

That's it Stinky - I officially hate U !-- Give me a bite !-- did U marinate that CKN ? - The mustard and seasonings is the rub right ? --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back