Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HP -- So we got a storm coming !- I can feel it in my face !- Feels like tornado weather !-- Pressure in my face gonna make me crazy and want to throw tornados round and such --If I could do such a thing !-- Make me get my CKN Bones out !

Last edited by a moderator:
We’re just starting to fall behind on rainfall out here...we’ll, we are behind but not by a great amount if we get some more...
Quite a bit of water stored in north state reservoirs though so we should be good unless we get a get wet Sierra rain and melt of the snowpack all of a sudden like...then it’s floodsville down here...
I have two grow boxes now though they are both pretty small...in the newer and smaller one I have some stuff growing that I’m trying to keep 100% organic...I built what I hope will become a living soil as an experiment...I’m feeding teas and various minerals and organic plant matter as topper...not a lot yet as the plants are still seedlings...a few days ago I almost pulled them as they were looking very sad...I was finally able to get them some air movement and ventilation and they are lookin much more healthy and just bigger...the plant that is planted in the pot will probably go away in favor of one of the others as it was damaged very early on and is struggling the most...not much to look at yet but.......
I’m getting the older bigger box ready for another run in the coco chips though I’m switching out the nutes...this run I’m gonna try this floraflex two part thing...though I’m hoping to expand this cab to total organic next run if I’m successful in the small cab....we’ll see...this will be the Texas magic beans....

D0F44C6E-50EE-4F29-8878-2A2B58CB29ED.jpeg

Had to Do some sorting in veg - I got a 34 spot cloner and 3 -- 8 spot aero grower boxes working in veg -- I got PH -- Nurse Larry and that Purple Mimosa monster showing female -- I've managed to empty some holes in the cloner and I gotta save room for that boy !-- I got 10 empty spots -- So 3 cuts each and one for the boy !- I clone him after after I breed him to that White Indica -- I got plans for him for later !-- It may be chaos but my hoxes working pretty good !-- I'm have to build me a better light hanger for that lowass bloom - Try to buy me a little more head room - in case I have to bloom in my boxes !--

My bloom is the size of bunk beds - Took out the bottom bunk and up to the bottom of the top bunk is what I got ! Lights hanging from bottom of top bunk !-- I can work it because I got experience growing midgets !- - got it split in half and one half a month behind the other half !- I was running about 6 plants per half - Gonna try to cram as many as I can in there on the 15th !- If I can get some dam dirt ?--Don't make me throw a fit for some FFOF !--

I'm a water farmer but that don't mean I can't do dirt !
One day maybe I tell U the story of the time I was posting at this other site under the name -- Budica !-- I found out --no matter what name I post under -- I can piss some people off ! -- We was watching to make sure that dam Keef didn't come around trying to start some **** !--

No @Keef said the Church gave the Native American's blankets with smallpox and he hoped it didn't offend me. I said it didn't the Government did the same thing and I'm 45% Native American.
I grew up in the town named after the British slimeball Lord who started the whole blanket thing. Dirty colonialist business. Anything's justifiable to advance the basest Imperialist urges of the Crown, right? Smallpox blankets in Massachusetts, opium in India. Subjugate the locals by any means necessary, ethics be damned, right? The sins of our forefathers are something we shouldn't let divide us hundreds of years later when we should be working together as neighbors brought together by mutual history, and make it right.
For starters it would be good to see Amherst renamed. That piece of overdeveloped, yuppie infested swampland would do well to reject Lord Jeff as its secular patron saint. It wouldn't be much more than symbolic, but it's time.I'm

Ugh !-- 2 in the AM - Woke up cold and hurting -Turned the heater on and packed a pipe -
We all immigrants --My people been here long time --- I'm proud of some the things the family has done and some not so much -- A distant cousin did the research and genealogy and wrote a book about the history of the family - The 1st of us got here before it was a country --the first born here was Julius Caesar White -- 1779 --We fought in every war or conflict since Lexington ! -- Both sides in the civil war !--
The family received a Spanish land grant in Texas before it was a state -- I was impressed by the history in that book and began to wonder what they would say about me when I was gone ?- I would like to live up to one sentence !-
- He was a good and just man ! --
I ain't always been able to live up to that but I try more as I've aged !-- I can't go back and fix the past and undo things like Slavery --The Trail of Tears -- Andersonville --and other injustices - All I can do is acknowledge the past and try to be the best person I can !-- That includes standing up for what's right and not quietly going along to get along !- Sometimes speaking up is all U can do !

Edit : -- This is good weed !

Hi keef, I’m still up too...my family got here maybe 150 yrs ago...I actually own a handwritten letter, not sure if it was actually written by the narrator but it is the story of some of my European ancestors trip...from England on my dads side and Germany on my moms...not much info on when my mothers family got here but grandpa raised hogs and the corn he fed them and made some dam fine sausage...grandad on my dads side landed in Missouri and was a dairy farmer raising food for cows...how did I end up in California...guess I can thank my dad...

Good Morning OFC...Family history...hmmm...research claims we had 3 sides here before 1776...one Irish connection arrived during 1840's...potato famine migration most likely. My Sir name is on ship registers from Jamestown Trading Company...been here a while...record keeper for the King...other version of the name is a farmer....we tended the fields...and the name is also a root of the word Sheriff. History...is just that ...History!...We can only change it by setting an example for the future...at one time or another...every Race or Culture has been abused,enslaved or had Genocide committed against them...there is no worse than another tag...those who wish to add such a tag have sinister agenda's. Personally I will not be held responsible for History...prefer to create my own version. Keef it is amazing how Home draws you back....some never call anywhere home...others cannot leave home. My family has strong home body traits...my Sisters are live and die in a 100 meter radius folks lol....me I have moved around some but settled within 60 miles of home. I've talked my dime up and off for the walk...Peace ya'll

download (3).jpg

I see U HP !- Morning to U !--
What U want out of life ain't always what U get but not getting what U wanted is not always a failure on your part!- Sometimes fate got other plans for U -- There I was 45 years old planning out my retirement - Then I fell !- Those dreams died face down on that concrete floor !-- My mind "went thru some things"-- for a few years after that !-- Memories that ain't mine but are - The way my mind worked after it put it's self back together is something hard to explain !-- On one level I understand that my brain chemistry changed but that is an over simplied way to explain it - The brain is the hardware and the mind is the software of the body !- Here I am with a heat pack on my face trying to figure out how to explain what a natural witch is --when I don't even understand it myself -- Sad part is crippled as I am if I could go back and have my mind back the way it was before the fall ?-- I'd choose the way it is now everytime !- So much I don't understand and so much I shouldn't but do !

You nailed it bud...only you can see through your eyes...Have you ever read the instances of blows to the head giving people new ability's they never had before?....Some are very interesting...musical talents...higher levels of understanding....rapid learning of a new language....just some I have read up on. Just this experience we have on OFC of sharing ideals and beliefs is a very positive experience...tis why I hit "like" on every post.... we may not agree with all ideals...but they all have good in them. If nothing else it exercises the grey matter. ( I'm British so I spell grey their way...lmao)

Yeah HP -- They call it " idiot/ savant "- The mindbender said I have some of those traits -- I have real trouble with some simple things that sound absurd to some !- - I have an extremely hard time talking on a telephone - I text or e-mail -- I do not even look at my voicemail ! - The other part of the idiot/savant thing --I can't explain !-- It just is !

I'm be here at least until mid March- Been beating my head against the wall about this low head room bloom -- Can't bloom in my aero boxes I got a mother bush in bloom need to bloom to tall to fit !-- At harvest around the 15th - I'm do the simple thing that will solve my problem !- I'm remove that top bunk and give me plenty head room - Then I can run the mother and a couple my boxes next cycle -- I'll just remove it in a way I can put it back !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back