Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE --Seed can get stubborn in the winter - U should have enough start plenty ! -- Don't forget what that is - It's marked PH - but I can't write well as U can see !-- What U got there is Rose's Purple Haze bred to my Black Berry Snow Lotus - Then finished with Umbra's Blueberry -- ( BBx-BPU)- --Never been grown before !-- Somewhere in those PH seed is a plant that will make sparkly purple bud and be blueberry !- and it will be most potent !

Notthecops -- Welcome to the OFC!- U don't have to be a senior to hang out here !-- I guess U don't know ?-- This is part 2 - There's another ? 2,000 pages or so in part 1 !

RE - I used a BOC male -- I don't have any pure BOC left -- What U calling BOC -- Is Blueberry Chocolate - One of Umbra's blueberries - GDP-X-BPU with a BOC dad !- I have a girl and have run her once - No way to tell U what to expect except it will be good and a heavy producer !- It may turn out with an unexpected terp profile ! - There's all sorts of possibilities !

High OFC !-- My veg is chaos - about 75% Aero and 25% dirt !-- I'm on foot so I have to get people to pick up supplies or whatever for me !-- I got low headroom in bloom - Bloom has 2 parts to it half will be ready in a couple weeks the other half is a month behind them - I need some dirt so I can transfer some aero plants into dirt before I move them to bloom -- Clock's ticking and I got no acceptable dirt -- I 'm hope 2 weeks to settled into the dirt before going to bloom -- I need some patience!-- Screw some patience !--I need some good dirt ! -- I got the plants to fill bloom totally up at once -- Getting jammed by dirt !--I'll have my car back soon but that ain't helping the now !

Hey Dax -- I run aero in those big black and yellow totes--
Submerged pump - shoot straight up thru PVC manifold with micro sprayers then falls back down for another trip -
I run an aquarium air pump to a stone in the box - I figure the spray should oxygenated the water but I use the air pump to move fresh air thru the boxes -- Works well for me !

Hey Keef, Sorry that I'm not close enough to help with your transport troubles. Good Luck is all I can offer.

I'm still running Air Stones too. I greatly simplified my life by having main reservoirs. I didn't trust aero micro sprayers to not plug. My air stones plugged after two weeks giving me a bout of root rot in my first grow. I'm in grow 1, 2 & 3 now. You have me the inspiration, Keef. Thanks for that. I used Pex and a Pex manifold for feed lines. Pex allowed me to pressurize and powerspray into the root totes. This ensures both circulation and a huge amount of oxygen to roots.

I'm good Dax !--Things are looking up -- Thanks !-- Aero without a filter will drive U crazy with plugged micro sprayers - Keep an eye on your res temp !- too hot and U got problems - more water in your res will lower that temp !-- probably no problem in winter but keep an eye on temp come summer !

Maybe one day soon-- Say in January 2021 ?-- They might say-- Keef U can legally grow 6 plants -- I will be grateful and all - I be dragging 6 -- 6 foot tall sativas out the grow room in spring but that other part of the grow ?-- I'm do what I want -- U trained me to be what I am -- Looks like I might survive prohibition ?- If I survived Prohibition what is my motivation again to do what U say ?

Maybe one day soon-- Say in January 2021 ?-- They might say-- Keef U can legally grow 6 plants -- I will be grateful and all - I be dragging 6 -- 6 foot tall sativas out the grow room in spring but that other part of the grow ?-- I'm do what I want -- U trained me to be what I am -- Looks like I might survive prohibition ?- If I survived Prohibition what is my motivation again to do what U say ?
For me, the motivation was to be left alone and Not go back to prison. I'm well over the 3 strike rule.
Getting caught with more than legal count would be extremely expensive in fines, but Not prison.

River hash -- I don't know nothing bout them plants - They not mine but I thought hemp was legal ?-- What's the problem ?-- I hope to go from the Bat Cave to a legal warehouse one day !-- Until then I do my best to not get caught ! --

Nov - I'm get U some seed !- give me a little while then we try it another way !-- It's a personal challenge!-- They say I can't get them thru -- I'm saying I can !

We can hold off on that for sure. I'm feeling a lot of bad juju lately. Things going to get tough. I'm just not sure which way it's going to be.

Morning OFC-- Ugh !-- I wish I would been easier on my body thru the years !-- It be getting some pay back on me today !
This gonna have to be an extended Wake and Bake !

HP -- U saying it's a scout ship from Planet 9 ?-- I just hope it didn't seed our atmosphere with any kind of deadly bacteria or virus !-- Uh-Oh ?-- Maybe just thin the herd some ?-- Couldn't be one those things like when the churh passed out Small Pox tainted blankets to the America Indians ? --and ---They God cleansed the land !- So they could claim it as thier own ?- No offense Padre ! - Just history !

I'm have some more coffee and smoke some dat **** made me crazy last night !-- We all gonna die ?-- Then I'm die high !-- Come get U some !--U slimy grey space alien mofo !--
Picture Mickey Mouse defiantly holding up a middle finger as a mighty eagle swoops in for the kill !
The Last Act of Defiance !
No offense to me the Government did that as well as steal the land. I'm literally 45% Native American
th-1.jpg

River hash -- I don't know nothing bout them plants - They not mine but I thought hemp was legal ?-- What's the problem ?-- I hope to go from the Bat Cave to a legal warehouse one day !-- Until then I do my best to not get caught ! --

I thought it they were heirloom tomatoes. No wonder it smells funny

How DDDDy...mini Pearl style....Another day ready for the yesterday book...don't know about y'all...but my yesterday book is way fatter than my tomorrow book. Hard to find rock stars for OFC ...maybe they will drop by again. Welcome to notthecops...grab a peg and jump in where you can. was supposed to hit close to 60* with a bit of sun....never happened...weatherman/woman was wrong 49* and cloudy all day...here's the kidney punch...stormy Tuesday into Wednesday ...with waves of rain from a slow moving system...we do not need waves of rain. Close enough here to 4:20 and I am loading up...dug the Blueberry jar out and put on a happy smile now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back