Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use my oracles to help organize my thoughts sometime -- I read the book of Thoth ( Tarot Cards) - and cast my Rune Stones -- I'm also familiar with the 5 coins of the I-Ching --

All of a sudden our verbal exchanges seems out of date to me...works fine in a limited culture...so much information now we need to be able to have ideal exchanges with just thoughts...takes a life time of learning to achieve awareness...needs to be programmed before birth...maybe the next upgrade we get will take care of it...I hate voice communications as well ...really prefer text . Cool....I have never dabbled in the Mystics.. I did meet a young woman once who did....she seemed to have something there...most of the high points in my card reading were accurate...she could all so focus static or some force that would cause hair to stand and nerve spasms in the arm and hands ...I experienced it....one of the few things I can put a physical report to.

You've probably heard me use the word -- "Bokor" ?--It's not really accurate but it's the closest word to describe my mind and I ain't out to prove **** to nobody !- It don't matter to me if someone believes it or not !--
Bokor --Independent Voodoo priest -- Said to work with both hands -- good or bad !- Every Bokor is a voodoo priest but not every priest is a Bokor ! -- I got no interest in voodoo or christianity !

Focused energy or something make your hair stand on end ?-- No dude !-- She was sitting there flipping switches in your mind !--What U believe can over come what really is !-- Impressed U no doubt !-- Things ain't always what they seem !

I believe it...My experience....when in about the 5th grade 10 yo range maybe...a fad went through school...you would bend over...take 10 deep breaths and the strongest guy in the class would bear hug you from behind and squeeze chest very hard ( no comment on chest squeezer identity)...yes it was guy thing...girls way to smart to do that. One day a guy that had failed a couple grades offered to squeeze me...I had doubts he was strong enough ...but I did the 10 breaths and he applied the squeeze...out I went....your out 10 seconds maybe ...during that brief period my brain experience or showed me 3 full life times...all mine...from beginning to end. I to this day remember them all very vividly and none correspond to my current endeavors...alternate time lines...previous life times... or just the imaginative power of our great brains...I can draw experience from them even...I do not have a good answer for it....(Sidebar story...one of those assistance principles caught us shortly after that experience...he did a factory reset on our hind parts...thus ending our O2 deprivation experiments.)

Last edited:
Good morning OFC. Just came in with the dog. It was warmer yesterday barely melting some snow. Everywhere we walked as glazed with black ice. I usually hate winters but this year seems ok. I'm guessing thats because of growing under bright lights. SAD usually gets me about this time of year.

We're watching the grandkids and dog while the kids are gone. I'm looking forward to them going back home and getting back to a schedule. I'll need that. I put in a job application on a whim and am now going to be an 'enumerator' for the government. It's government speak for being a census taker. It's supposed to last 8 weeks. Then I can be independent again. We've been volunteering at the grandkids school helping teach kids to read. It's our way to give back in something that's important to us. I have always been nerd leaning. I have to be extremely stealthy about growing. Getting in trouble with growing would get me kicked out of volunteering for kids. We live in an area that has low income housing. They really need the extra help and make the biggest strides because of our efforts. My job will stop that for a couple months. This years 'crop' of kids are doing well. They can all read now so a little time away won't hurt them.

I'm writing a lot. I read 1300 pages of the thread so I got a glimpse of everyone, but no one knows me yet. I hear kids running to the bathroom. Lol. Time to go.

Good morning yall!
Late wake for me but I'm still baked from too many caps before bed. :)
Well I checked the clones again and now there is 6 of 7 with roots. OL hasn't shown any yet so I'm going to take a couple more cuts and flip the lights back to 12hr.
Nursery box is up n running with the clones on 24hr mini cfl
Light cycle.
Hey there Daxtell!
Yeah we still have icy snow everywhere too. The rain melted a lot of it but my drive is still a PITA.
My grandkids are grown. No pitter patter of little feet for me. :(

Morning ofc. I'm waiting on the grow shop to open. Reading back through the overnight, I'll be back to weigh in on that! It's chilly but only around 30. Picking up extra parts and dry nutes.
I should be using em1?

Back up !-- I might live ?-- Face pressure is better !-- Puffy around the left eye but I been worse !-- The grow is pretty much taken care of - Get my cuts from those last few girls !-- I like it when I have nothing from seed growing -- Every thing be female -- Except Ole Leroy !- Son of Waldo --outta Snow Desiel !-- He be back in veg any day now !-- When I get a rooted clone from him I throw the big piece out !-

Nov -- Yes Cuz U need EM1 !-- I divide my grow experience into 2 parts - Before and after using EM1 !-- I'm not sure how it works but I like it !

Dax-- Dude that be too much to read !- Dam!-- too much for me anyway !

Padre -- good deal -- A regular oral dose and you'll hurt less

Hey Umbra -- I can't read it's smudged -- Larry OG-x- ????- OG-- U remember what that could be ?
Don't look at me like that !-- I have a problem !--and --half dozen grape crosses I've never grown and a bunch of other **** !-- Not yet-- but U know me ?

Getting ready for Superbowl
20200201_081956.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back