Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We sound like a bunch of Geezers this morning! I'm understanding now what the "old people" were saying when I was young, dumb and full of.....vinegar.
Youth is Wasted on the young!
Keef, you find that fountain of youth let me know. I would JUMP on the chance to restore my body even if I didn't live any longer because of it.
I vaguely remember being nimble and light footed and pain free. Its been a while.

Gman you hit it...those memory's of being sure footed and not dropping everything...dropped kitchen knife on my foot yesterday...it hit dull side down on a toe...still felt like it cut it off..dropping so much these day I need armored shoes. I rarely go in attics anymore..too many stumbles...they would result in stepping through a ceiling. They have copper compression body shirts and pants...I may needs those before much longer!

Good morning OFC! I hope everyone starts feeling better. This new weather is something else. All this rain? It's February! Ohio is not supposed to see reason this time of year. Ice, snow and slush. I remember dome years back, after if left high school, watching a program on the weather channel it the history channel (back when they were educational channels). There was a scientist dude saying that global warming would alter or shift regional weather patterns in our current era. The area around the great lakes was predicted to become more like Central Florida. Blue skies, sun, warm air and rain. Looks like science guy was pretty close to correct. Maybe he was off on the timeline a little but it appears he was correct. I liked the Floridian landscape but not the laws. When I was down there a dime bag would land you in county with time to serve. Screw that! But I'll take their weather.
Trying to decide between LSD, BoC or White Strawberries for the wake n bake. Maybe all three?

Good morning OFC

OGC.ac0e413cf6ec94c86ea53f90158ab421

Good morning OFC! I hope everyone starts feeling better. This new weather is something else. All this rain? It's February! Ohio is not supposed to see reason this time of year. Ice, snow and slush. I remember dome years back, after if left high school, watching a program on the weather channel it the history channel (back when they were educational channels). There was a scientist dude saying that global warming would alter or shift regional weather patterns in our current era. The area around the great lakes was predicted to become more like Central Florida. Blue skies, sun, warm air and rain. Looks like science guy was pretty close to correct. Maybe he was off on the timeline a little but it appears he was correct. I liked the Floridian landscape but not the laws. When I was down there a dime bag would land you in county with time to serve. Screw that! But I'll take their weather.
Trying to decide between LSD, BoC or White Strawberries for the wake n bake. Maybe all three?
Florida is a ridiculous place

There is that Gloman!- Got it done - Not really that much ------feeling old today !- Got a half dozen or so girls that were moved from aero to dirt the other day and I needed to see how they were handling it -- They liking that black dirt just fine !- The aero box that got a blown out microsprayer ? -- I made a sign of the cross in the air !- That's all I got for it --Plants look just fine !- I fix it later !-

No way this grow would pass Stinky's inspection !- Or anyone else's !- Someone showed me this and asked me how to fix it ?-- I tell them jack it up and put a real grow underneath it !-- Dam !- Vegging in a flooded out old mobile home -- Blooming in another travel trailer beside it !- In a Mudhole ! !-- The White Indica she still give me The Dank!-- Grow her about twice this size at the Bat Cave and all will be well ! -- She my baby but everything doing well enough !- They'd do better in a better place !- I can't do this here in the summer heat !-Not enough isulation for me to keep it cool with these old lights !-

Edit :-- It quit raining -- Sorry my mistake - raining again !

Last edited by a moderator:
If U gonna do this 4:20 thing and do it right it requires lots of practice!-- I ain't near good enough at it yet !-- I practice a lot !
Edit :-- All these birds and critters be doing spring thangs !- They want to head north !-- Flock of ducks hiding in the brush of the slough - From a bigass Chicken Hawk !--They know he up there !-He can't get to them in the bushes -- I do too and my pup jet about 6 lbs !--Chicken Hawk should go away before I make him go away !-- Here come the rain again !-

12 Ball Blues from the bar scene of Eddie and the Crusiers !-- On the Dark Side !
No the whole dam soundtrack !

Edit --Well the Blues it is !-- Somebody call Joe !- U know that Bonamassa guy ?
Yo Joe-- play that thing about Redeption !
Did I see Otis Taylor out there talking to Gary Clark ? -- John Mayer how U been Cuz ?

Afternoon Tokers....close enough to 4:20 for some practice I think ...rain has held off most of the day but heavy overcast and it has cooled off some. Friend up North is at 6.4 inches...I am at just under 2 inches here. It continues to make records....El Paso TX. has more snow on the year than DC does...Oklahoma City is tied with NYC ..and its under 5 inches. Somebody is going to have lots of left over heating oil this year.

Sound like lot of y'all in a Mudhole too ?-- Rain coming in about half hour waves here !- Hard rain then slowly tapers - off - Stops -- then do it again !- I'm just tucked into my nest staying warm and dry watching it rain-- Nursing a pipe and listening to some blues on you tube thru my phone !-
Got a nice warm glow of a buzz working !- I really can't complain ?

Same with my face Padre !- 3 metal plates and a fist full of screws !-- They don't like it !- I'm pretty close to "Too High"- listening to blues watching it rain !--

Edit :-- Buy me 10 of them Spider farmer 1,000 watt lights - If I can do this with these oldass wore out pink lights I should do well with some new white grow lights !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back