Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dow down over 10% again today !-- I ain't the best at math but I'm pretty sure U can't do that for very many days and have anything left?

This going on for months ?
Definitely gonna need CKNs !
And some copper line !

You can do it for quite a while, 10% of 90% is always less. Kinda like everyday you walk half way to a destination. LOL

Last time I didn't use any at all with the bubble cloner, just EM-1.
When I use soil I just used some off brand cloning powder.

Edit: I got 6 out of 7 1st try in the bubble cloner. My success rate in dirt is WAY less.
Hey Steve - Welcome to the OFC !
I don't use anything to clone- stick a cutting in a aero basket and collar and drop it in an empty hole !
This is a Purple Mimosa
Mimosa-x- Double Purple Dojo View attachment 259664
I’ve heard a number of you guys mention the aero basket. I’ll have to look into that

Last edited:
About a month out !
20200316_182921.jpg

Good Morning Everyone....Nice enough day starting off here....warm and no rain...good enough for me! This run is starting to guzzle water and kicking the stretch off...no boys yet...I ordered another Matristar light yesterday...the Samsung diodes are great...but the Osram German tech is gnawing on their butt big time. Matristar offers both now in their S1 and S2 fixtures. This event we are having sure stinks of 03...fictitious weapons of mass destruction....needless War...rob America at gas pumps. We have less than 100 deaths and it paralyzes the Nation?...Airlines all ready wanting 50 billion to survive...guess this will be mass transits bail out. We all so lost Freedoms and had a new Police organization created...HLS...which was catapulted to the front of the pack power wise over all others. Stores would like to go shop at home if possible...American public is a tad hard to deal with...this may be the next freedom we loose. Stay tuned...this one is not over...I promise. Off for a walk and a couple jobs today...should I freak them out and wear my mask with Shark teeth on it??? Nahhh I am scary enough lol...Enjoy your day amigo's!

89179139_670358607043858_6729778518026092544_n.jpg

Every time some "disaster" happens, we lose another bit of freedom in name of a "squeeky clean" America.
Stand in line
Give up your gun
Forced to surrender
If you can't run.
The Way of The Beast!

Most of Us are old and we won't be around for the real horror, but our children and grandchildren are going to be living in a world I want NO part of. God help us All!

Good morning OFC.

I tried Golden Dragon last night. I am too cautious trying to find the right dose. I tried some, 45 min later, double. 45 min double again. Then it was getting late, said forget it and then went to bed. I woke up with a pleasant buzz and a good night's sleep.

It's the lull before grandkids and our spring clean up being tied to learning good pandemic fighting sanitation practices.

Morning OFC -- Ugh !-- More coffee!-
Estimates are that Carona could kill more Americans than were lost in WW1 -WW2 and Vietnam combined -- Not looking like a farce to me !- Looks to me like we got a party and President in charge who are total failures and causing cause things to be worse !- Take your guns ?-- Give me a break !-- Weapons of war don't belong in civilian hands !--Regulation --Just like when they outlawed sub machine guns like the Thompson submachine gun favored by the prohibition era outlaws -- The way I see it is many of U can smoke a legal joint -- That means your rights have heen expanded not taken away !-- The failure of government in this instance can't he blamed on the deep state or a Democrat hoax -- It is a failure of a republican president and his controlling party - All politicians are that way or all politicians Do it ?-- No they don't !-- your Man is unfit for office !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back