Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never tried coldbrew, and you make it sound delicious! I have a couple stovetop espresso vessels and French presses in rotation. French press is nice for lazy days when I can do fussy coffee and want that bitterness (and maybe some stray grounds stuck in ma teefs). I used to take a percolator camping but tbqh a pour-over cone is just so much nicer in the end.

Morning OFC. Thrip larvae you say.... Why couldn't I find that when I was searching? I'll admit I was a bit panicked. It was a pretty bad pic, it blurred the little nuisances. I guess the bagged soil would be to blame. Fudge. I've been pest and pesticide free since I started up last year. I guess it's inevitable.
Thanks Stinky!

Good morning everyone. Still safe on the river in my little backwoods burg. There is no TP in town, which is surprising seeing as how half the houses still have outhouses. I guess the Sears and Roebuck is out of print? Nobody told me. Lets smoke 'em if ya got 'em, get some if ya don't

Congrats umbra, me too...I’m kinda lazy so I stick with my keurig like keef...same view as yesterday just a little misty...
Prolly no sun here for a few days....jam night canceled this week Cuz’a sniffles and young kids in some of the member homes...we don’t want to be spreading $hit even if it ain’t corona...(edited cuz that didn’t make no dam sense)...I had some mighty fine corn beef’n cabbage last evening...I usually don’t much care for c corn beef but I do say it was fine...my son and daughter-in-law do it right...
Glad Barny is feelin better gman...cheers ofc...
52FE29B4-95E4-421D-A7E7-AB00A896AA4E.jpeg

Last edited:
Very pretty Keef. Good morning. Dr zymes is good against thrip.
Our daughter in Seattle is sick. She is waiting to see if she can be tested at the Poly Clinic. She has a high fever and pain in her lower lungs. She said smoking pot doesn't make it worse for coughing. She was crying. I have been worried about both our kids on the front lines in grocery stores. Costco is opening just for the employees at 6 am on thursday so they can shop... So her husband who is a massage therapist has to cancel his clients cause he could be a carrier. I worry.
A friend called yesterday morning at 8 am... she said she just wondered how we are... I said are you calling cause we are old? She said yes,,,, Holy crap when did that happen? Thank you for listening. I am stuck in my home after being stuck in our home already for 2 weeks.
I am going to ask bud to teach me how to build a bird house. We have 5 and they are all full, and fighting over them.. Thank you baby jesus for marijuana, it will save us and our marriage. lol.

Umbra
Glad you ain't kilt! It sucks AND blows being sick.
2RE
Glad y'all are doing ok too.
Nick
I was at the store when they opened today as delivery trucks came last night.
Toilet paper was GONE in a half hour.
Some countries don't even use TP.
Rose
I'm sorry about your daughter is sick. Keep positive thoughts, and pray she isn't corona positive. Most ppl pull thru this but I'm sure you're worried as I would be too.
My daughter WAS going on a cruise the end of this month but not now! :)
Keef
WOW! Those are some pretty girlz you got there!

Here's a shot of F.G. this morning after her hair cut.

Attachments

• 0318201137.jpg
    0318201137.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 14
You'll be fine Rose !- Just take care of U and yours best U can !
The plants in the pics are all the same age - about a month into bloom-- I like to run lots of varieties so I can look for the special plant -- As U can imagine just from looks there will be a BIG run of just Sundae Driver -x- BOG soon !-
Some come on heavy with the triches at the end but This one starts early and still building - I crippled up the top of that one but it still told me what I wanted to know !-
G --I'm hunting big game here !

Lunch break is about done...got a mixed bowl in the bong and dang it is tasty. Went by the local market for intel...some empty shelves but not horrible...no fresh bread...no problem..I eat to many carbs anyway. They had paper towels but no TP...they had a barrel of hand sanitizer yesterday but it sold out in an hour or so...plenty of meat and fresh produce including chicken. Now ...it was not a handful of folks in there....you could smell the fear...surreal atmosphere...think of Red Dawn when the guys went back to town after occupation and martial law...shops were open but everyone paranoid...exact same situation. I have lived to see an another amazing event...no wonder I do not watch much TV these days....real life is so much more exciting! Pic is current run 5 days into the flip...11 in there and not a boy in sight...I know there is bound to be 1 or 3...know what?...I am keeping em all...moving extras for the 2 Matristar light in the back ...growing transplants...1 till Friday at least..2nd one will arrive so they claim...if the smell gets too strong...I will put a 21 day CV-19 self quarantine sign in my yard ...I promise...no one is going to stop by!

IMG_20200318_122842065_27.jpg

I was waiting to put the sign up HP !-- They got cops out sniffing around I know this one place smell like a pot farm ?-- They need to be doing something else !- I got a full grow -- Riding bareback - No filters !- no nothing-- just some lights hanging and fans blowing !-
I had to sign some papers for the realtor this morning so the house sale is moving along !-- Don't have a lot of faith in it going thru though !- These are a time of the Unknown !--
Got the kids set up with some raised veggie beds of the basics -- Some baby chicks on the way -
- Cleaned the 12 gauge and reloaded -- The Local Zombies probably know or suspect I'm growing weed in the mudhole -- Soon as they feel strong enough they'll make a run at me and I'll stop them !--
I wouldn't know how to act in a semi safe place to grow ?-- I need to get into storage and find a few things I made for times like these ?-- I'm need more fish hooks too !-- On that ?- Other Keef in charge !- I'm just along for the ride !--

Everyone has some pretty pics today! H3ll yeah. I just stopped by my grow store to pick up tools to fight the bugs. I got some Dr Jack's and some 209. I left the neem oil behind... I feel like I have a sensitivity to it. I swear I had some wax from MI that had been treated while in flower. That batch caused vomiting if I used it as my daily.
Thank you for your help and tips everybody! This is the best growing community I've seen. You are awesome.

U dipping into Shaman stuff there Nov !--
U mean The Akashic Record -- Everything there ever was or will be ?
Most minds can't handle that -- but that's where premonition and some other goodies people are afraid of come from -- Almost in a --caught it out the corner of my eye thing -- The whole picture would be way too much to comprehend !- U duck then someone shoots -- U walking down a path and pause - a disaster happens where U woulda been !-- That kinda thing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back