Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, other end of the shaft been grumbling, suddenly sounded different on like Thursday and I made it round trip to Vermont twice with it like that apparently lol got home from work friday, went to the dump with it, dropped it off at the mechanic, got a call a couple hours later GIRL W7F YOU ARE A LUCKY F0CKER COME LOOK WHAT FELL OUT OF YOUR TRUCK.

Can you grow goji berries in northern California? Tried to buy dried ones online but every review I read say they are moldy...geez, I’ve been typing this on my iPad and if I don’t pay attention I get all kinda missed or added letters...I think apple gave me some kinda virus on my last update...piss’n me off...I’d hate to have’ta learn a new device...got about 8 seeds potted up this morning...bout all the news from my corner, cheers y’all...and peace!

st ohagan badge.jpg

Farrrrrva....?

Named after a bright red, sour Himalayan berry, Goji OG was bred by Bodhi Seeds. The buds are on the smaller side and not super dense. The color is medium green with bright orange/red hairs and a sprinkling of crystals. The aroma is berries, pine, and some skunk. Some may detect notes of earth, citrus, or licorice.

The Goji berries are also known as wolfberries. They are packed with nutrients and are becoming known as a superfood. Due to their complex nature, their flavor profile is multi-dimensional, as Goji OG is designed to be, an aromatic medley of flavors.

Recreational users find the high THC attractive. The psychoactive effect will show up early, often after the initial head rush and slight body melt. Pass this one by if you’re a novice user as it may be too strong. Otherwise, hit it gently and check yourself before you wreck yourself.

For medical users, the CBD content is too low for major seizure disorders and cancer. However, the synergistic effect between the cannabinoids may be enough to help with anxiety, stress, mild pain, and other conditions. Due to the Sativa-dominance, you should be able to indulge at any time of day and not have to take a weed nap.

Bodhi Seeds offers regular photoperiod seeds to grow indoors, outdoors, or in a greenhouse. You should see tall plants, flowers in 9 weeks, and obtain a high yield. Their newer seeds are reported to have stronger stems so no staking is required.

I got sprung!! I went to the pharmacy drive-thru then the garden center, outside. First time i have left the house in a month. I got all my plants so i don't have to go back. I wore a poodle mask that was uncomfortable. I am getting old, ran into a guy we have known since he was 18. He retires next month. we old. I think i may live. Nothing like having a rocky road blizzard and a hundred bucks on plants. I am a new woman. I can't wait to plant them this week. Smoking some sunset sherbert this evening and watching Rachel.

Did you guys watch that crazy Tiger King? Stinky, corned beef coming up sometime this week.

Yea Rose !- I woulda had the hot fudge malt !- no whipped cream !
Hey Grasshopper -- Welcome to the OFC--Sorry U walked into a mess the other day !-- Families squabble sometimes !- I'm a big fan of the Bohdi's Snow Lotus crosses myself !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back