Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao!
Children be born naked!
Funny funny!
Good morning yall!
The days are getting rougher but I have a little help now and boy oh boy I needed it. :)
I have O.L. hanging by her ankles now and all three clones in the scrog net. I'm thinking I can get 1 cola per square if I veg longer. 80 squares.
This is my first scrog so Ill probably make some mistakes but I can see where the scrog can really up the harvest from each plant.

Attachments

• 0423201530.jpg
    0423201530.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 18
  • 0423201529.jpg
    0423201529.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 19
Mornin, toots! Happy Friday. It's trash day! Having some coffee and waiting for hazmat hauler to show up so I can go get my booty soaking wet on the forklift which does not have a roof or a drain in the seat cushion. It always rains on trash day!
But here's some morning cheer of the plum crazy triple grape sort!
20200423_215616.jpg

Good morning OFC.
I need to make some gummies or figure out another dose system for gold dragon and coconut oil.

TGIF. We get a child free weekend. School is going ok but we were surprised about the granddaughter's math. Those skills slipped quickly for her. She is sharp enough and will relearn quickly. And she really loves (eyes roll) math. I'm sure there will be a drama queen for a while today.

Stay safe and well. Wash often.
Sorry for your fights Keef. Wipe that Tex mud off your boots and stealth into your new bat cave.

Good Morning OFC...Weather deteriorated after last report last night...weird super cell developed and continue to fire off storms all night...flash flooding...tornadoes and straight line winds.A small community about 75 miles NE of me Hot Coffee MS was hit hard by the long track F4 2 weeks ago...just got popped again this morning with 70 to 80 mph winds...it was blowing the debris around from the last storm...lots of cars stranded on highways by downed trees. 2.3 inches of rain here and minimal wind damage...got lucky again....55,500 homes without power this morning. 2RE I do hope your get away is a fun outing...and the plant looks great! SA the Mimosa looks so inviting...bet that will be a tasty ride. Here...I get to go and do installs and storm repairs today...everyone is home schooling or working at home and panic when the 1's and 0's stop flowing. Off for a walk...Peace ya'll

View attachment 260948 View attachment 260949
How strange is it that I know where Hot Coffee is? My wife lived in Mize for awhile

Good morning Guys and Gals

Damn Keef! This is the second time you got ripped off in the mudhole. You would think they would get wise to your game camera by now.
If I would have caught this guy I probably would have shot him and claimed self defense. Like I said the last time, if you get ripped off once you will probably get ripped off again. The word is on the street about your grow. I am so sorry.

Nice pics Gloman and M Girl! Thanks for sharing! :)

Sunny day today. I love Spring.

Enjoy this day friends

Good morning guys. Keef, please be careful and smart. we need you to be the savant you are.
Good morning everyone else. I am off to the dispensary this morning. They have some sales. I am going to try tangie preroll, I am growing tangie, as our daughter loves the orange taste. I have never had any.

I'm not out hunting -- My dog is having surgery - 1st things 1st !--
Came over here to help the nephew set up with the intention of leaving for the bat cave with a set of clones -- He's set up - The clones are still there -- I never said this was a good place to grow -- I'll leave with what I come for !-

Redeyes you gotta make them. With friends!
Use milk in the dough
Use ricotta cheese with a bit of sour cream in the filling to mimic soft farmer cheese
Add some crushed tiny wild blueberries to your caramelized onions for pioneer valley granny style
Boil til they pop up and float, then fry in butter and black pepper
Serve with mustard, sauerkraut, and blue seal kielbasa, washed down with potato juice or jeszynowcka (leroux makes the best commercial blackberry brandy).
Source: I live in the geographic center of Other Poland and pierogi party time is a Thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back