Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it, and who charges for houseplants? Good morning all. RE, just beautiful.
Zigggy, it is nice to see you. How is the boy? Happy Mothers day to you.
So Annie cried for 3 days. She has finally stopped. They should have had a warning on her cage that she is a drama queen. I don't understand. I will be taking her to the groomers next time.
I have been out looking at the garden. Our plants can take 32 degree temps without wilting, just saying. I put two little tangies in a 20 gallon pot today and will keep outdoors for out daughter. Have a mimosa out there, may just put in the ground. Need to plant Pennywise and Sunset sherbert for my dear sweet husband.
Gloman, i have some cbd seeds sitting on my desk for you. will you re send me your addy? It felt good to be in the dirt today. I guess they are right, those microbes are antidepressants. Got aphids so bad on my roses the labybug larva can't keep up.
Happy Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
My roses are covered with aphids too...gonna do something today even if it’s wrong...they’re also invading my hydrangea...One of my sunset sherbets didn’t make if so I got soma gman’s sr1 hemp to try, supposed to be around 20% cbd...we’ll see...It’s already sprouted and I’m working it slowly outdoors...today’s job though is building drawers for my new workbench...
Had to bend a few over this am cuz the we’re in the lights...bout a month out I guess...
NL x V, Lambs Bread...
5184E186-D16D-4D93-9B1D-5D7FE7B49E41.jpeg

Last edited:
I just spent over $200 on a tiny house Plant cutting... with literally one leaf.
I keep telling myself it's an investment with better returns than a COD lol. 1 year deposit period, no withdrawls, by next spring i should be able to take and resell cuttings off her.
I'm probably an idiot lol
Well you are equipped to handle the job...me, I can’t make a weed clone so no...so next year you be on the receiving end of at least $200 x ?...

That's the plan redeyes!
This one is monstera deliciosa var "Thai Constellation " plus patches of pure white, so it's not the rarest, but it's desirable. I'm still looking for a true "Albo" which has no speckling but is strictly green and white pied; those are not the rarest (the "Aura" green and gold is) but they seem to be the most desirable on the cuttings market.
No aphids on my roses yet. They are leafing out beautifully but being whipped by gale force winds today.
Good luck with your work bench project, let us see it when it's done!

thats crazy Nick be safe with them out on bail....got a little chilly hear at the beach from high 70s to high 50s thought we were done with the cold....hope everyone is having a good weekend.....have fun at the bday drive by Rose......peace

Nick, that is horrible, i am glad you were not home, those guys are blank blank blank.

The drive-by birthday party was so fun. we were the oldest people there. lol We met at DQ. Her dad is a hot rod truck guy, off-roading type. So all their friends had really big trucks that are lifted and huge tires, ya know. We did quite a parade. The birthday girl, now 10, came by each car and got her cards and money. She was so sweet and we were so loud. Bud says, you're going to yell aren't you, and I said, oh yes.. it was rowdy and fun. Lots of horn honking and the police came by invitation to say happy birthday. The mom sells pot so that was a surprise. All in all a great party in the year of covid19.

Evening folks. I don't think they will be getting out of jail this time. Pretty much done for this time. supposed to get down to freezing tonight but then gradually warm up over the next few days. I got into some 92% Dabs today, I may be a convert.

Good morning old potheads...it’s definitely spring here in NCal...was upper 80’s now this week, mid 60’s & 70’s...
Happy Mother’s Day to all who fit... a shot of my outdoor garden...in the front are my attempts at no-till...the clover cover is just pushed down so I can see and feed...it’ll spring back up with a bit’o sun...Sorry bout that snow stinky...
6D01D3EC-E416-4026-B220-147728842DD4.jpeg

Looking good there SA, I am sorry you have snow. Sounds like alaska. Happy Mothers day. I talked to my kids today. wish like heck they were here, oh well. Enjoy your day peeps no matter what the weather. I know let's get stoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back