Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning old farts. My butt is up everyday at 5am,,dont need an alarm my eyes pop open and i have to get my ass up to pee,,and then of course its time to 💩.😁
Hope yall all have a fine Saturday.

The tea I'm making you wouldn't want to drink it. It's for the plants.
Mine has rabbit poo, molasses, epsom salt and some 4-5-5 organic fertilizer. Most use worm poo I don't have any ATM but have piles of rabbit poo. Then a bubbler is put into the mix and let Brew/mix. This allows the good bacteria to multiply and break down the mix so the plants can absorb it. (I'll post up some pics later)

Putembk has a recipe he might post up. If asked nicely....

View attachment 262806
I think I will stick with Earl Grey...

Thrills and spillz, weed and speed. It's Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!!!! I'm practicing too!

It’s aleways good to stay at your best!

90B05F10-8044-4297-8182-AB136DFF89E5.jpeg
48ED5A2E-78CC-43E4-9A21-506C87F57806.jpeg

Man what is that smell..... OH its cabbage... Yep I'm in the Old farts club. lol

Another mega muggy mudder among the Oaktrees. Prepping gardens for fall crops. Tropical storm coming this way. Got to get seeds in the ground before it rains.

Need to get pics of the plants to show the before and after the clean up.

One more load to go pick up too today. A huge stack of siding.

socker ball size.jpg

it is with great sadness i say goodbye to mariujana passion ,,,its been a good four years i very much enjoyed my time here ,,,and have made several friends ,,,it is to those people i say goodbye and good luck ,,,im not sure what happened to our website ,,,but the mp i joined is gone,,,,,stay safe and be well ,,,love zigggy

Reactions: boo
ziggy sorry to see you go. yes the others started falling off the face of the earth thinking people was after them. all i saw was a bunch of pot heads/growers that left a site for the same reason i left this one. politics! everybody has their side but if you didn't fit their's you left or got banned. sad when a weed site becomes a political site, even worst when a mod or two joins in..

mornin folks, been on the phone with budmeiser today, always enjoy talking to him...rudie, so glad your here, I miss our morning greetings...glad to see so may old friends here...such a shame why there here but its the same reason I am...when admin goes rogue it's time to walk...if I posted certain threatening pm's my name would certainly be banned...enjoy the day my brother, enjoy the gift of today...

Same here Giggy. I went back and read alot of this thread and others and couldnt find any threats by anyone. So im still not getting it,,but its whatever. All i see is a bunch of rowdy potheads having fun,,thought that was normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back