Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U find a boy U want to keep for breeding take a clone from a lower limb and put it back in veg. He starts getting too big start another cut from him and when it is rooted throw the big piece out !---My present cut of my bot Trips is only about 6 inches tall !

Nope photos are ruled by the light cycle !---U put a pot tree out in the spring it will veg until fall and the light change !

Cane I forget U grew an auto and then these fems !--- With these regular photo seed --U can get males ,females and hermorphidites !---U know what females look like !--We sex plants by putting the plants into bloom at 12/12 and they will show thier sex !--U know what a female flower looks like !---If it doesn't look like that kill it !--- Autos are of no use to a cloner like me because they bloom when they ready !--I need to say when they bloom !-- U can keep a plant in veg long as U want at 18/6 !-- U can get most plants to switch from bloom back to veg. like I was telling Nes !--U get ready to harvest leave some green and put them under 24/7 they switch back into veg and U can grow them out and bloom them again !

Well then, start em early,they be big come fall....

I Like it reveg...I will be trying that..so you can reveg it,then take clones off the girl???

Good Morning OFC.

Keef, yes, I am interested in what Green Santa will send to me, Thank You.

Cane what State did you grow up in? I grow up on the border of NH and MA on the ocean. Beautiful place. If you do not want to say, I will understand.

I got to order more lighten to my grow. The Aurora Indica are doing great, nice and green. Although, one plant is not growing as fast as the other two. And, the bottom leafs seem to be wilting. The plants are 9 1/2" tall as of now.

I don't know what it is I just can not sleep right. I'm wide awake. I think I will get stone. :bongin: :joint4: :dancing:

Keef, may I ask you when will you heal? I hate that you are in pain. Getting old s***.

When I grow the ice marijuana it was real smooth and a nice high. I grow it out side in the middle of plant weeds. ya, I said this before. I did not water the plant for two days and she dry out and I just harvest her right like that.

Good Morning OFC.

Keef, yes, I am interested in what Green Santa will send to me, Thank You.

Cane what State did you grow up in? I grow up on the border of NH and MA on the ocean. Beautiful place. If you do not want to say, I will understand.

I got to order more lighten to my grow. The Aurora Indica are doing great, nice and green. Although, one plant is not growing as fast as the other two. And, the bottom leafs seem to be wilting. The plants are 9 1/2" tall as of now.

Nes, I grew up about an Hr.outside of boston...Use to hang out in your neck of the woods ....Hampton,Salisbury, Beach...Sound Familiar??? Use to really love Newburyport ......
Back when I was growing up we use to call New Hampshire ...Cowhampshire...cause there were more cows than people:)

The early Hippie gets the Joint:joint4:

When I grow the ice marijuana it was real smooth and a nice high. I grow it out side in the middle of plant weeds. ya, I said this before. I did not water the plant for two days and she dry out and I just harvest her right like that.

i have had folks tell me that they take their plants and put them in a dark closet for a month or more then jar it. i have never tried it as after having a mold problem one year i sometimes get mine to dry.

Good Morning & Thanks Giggy Was wondering how that was going to work...You Have to match light cycle, with that of the outside,daylight...Makes sense...
:48:

Good Morning & Thanks Giggy Was wondering how that was going to work...You Have to match light cycle, with that of the outside,daylight...Makes sense...
:48:

bad part is if you match early spring light cycle indoors you may as well be in flower. i say start your plants indoors when the temp is right for outdoors so late april or early may. get em up a bit and put them outside. here where i'm at the bugs will eat a baby plant as soon as it touches the ground.

Good morning ofc.. this rosebud turns 64 years old today..wowser

Cane, yes you can reveg a finished plant if you keep some lower buds on the plant. The plant revegges right out of the middle of an old bud, so you have to keep bud on. The lower down branches seem to do better then tops or colas.. You just put it back in veg light and give it some worm **** or any other N to make it start to reveg.. Then hopefully you can take clones from that plant and start over.

I really like papaya and I really love nurse larry for sleep. I put mine out in May last year. I wish the sooner you put them out the sooner they will bloom, but keef has that right... the flowering cycle starts when the days get shorter. That is why i had monsters last year, and might again.
Your doctor wrote for 15??? I didn't know they could do that.. I will be checking into that.
Happy Sunday everyone... time for a birthday bowl, will you join me before the daughter gets up?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE!!!!!! :aok::banana: :48::headbang2::guitar::fid:

Happy birthday Rose. Your the same age as my Wife. Poor Rose is over the hill,,,lol,,just playing. Hope you have a wounderful BD Young Lady. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back