Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll know I was just playing !-- I haven't needed divination tools since my fall !-- If anyone runs across info about G.E. weed keep me posted !-- I want to be like that Greek dude that stole fire from the gods and gave it to man !-- it would do my heart good to bring that mutant weed home to the O.F.C. !-- don't know how it would happen but that freak would be grown by Old Farts all across the homeland !

Happy Turkey weed to all the old farts. :vap_smiley:

Turkey Day ? No!No!No!- There's Blues playing -- RWS is in the kitchen lit up on the Widow ,, sipping 100 proof SoCo -- the smell of seafood gumbo be wafting up from where she do her magic !-- Keef done slickied himself a couple percocets and a Soma !-- Which is just kicking in on top that Widow !-- I must admit it is good to be the Keef ! Happy Thanksgivi.g to all no matter how U celebrate !- For one I am thankful for the good friends I have here at the O.F.C. !-- I've always been the freaky one in a group !-- here I'm just one freak among many !- I mean that as a good thing !! Fixin' to get lit up like a Christmas tree !-- wish ya'll were all here !-- it would be a memorable throw down -- that I can promise ! Maybe one day !

I was right about them things kicking in !-- So I got kicked out the kitchen !-- "Poison Ivy" had me picking crab for the gumbo -- We use king crab clusters since the blue crab around here are to small !-- Anyway -- I got my scissors and I'm hoo.g to town on them crab !-- I feel a man in that situation has every right to taxes ! And apparently the bowl of drawn butter beside me was not part of her game plan !-- dam good crab !-- I have been exciled to my easy chair !-- banned from the kitchen for a bite or two of crab !-- what's the world coming to ? That's O.K. !-- she gonna want some help peeling scrimps in a while !-- A smart brother would have foreseen this and put some cocktail sauce in the fridge to chill ! I'll lay up in my chair and listen to some Robert Johnson , Howling Wolf , Robert Cray , and all them King boys sing the blues -- and take another toke or two !- all's well in my world !

Hippie U know U.B.C. seed have been a thorn in my side for a year now !-- The other seed companies refuse to even acknowledge their exisitance !-- Indica 50 -- Amnesia bud -- and the others !-- most people seem to think it is an old scam !-- never talked to anyone who actually bought seed from them !-- I don't know who to believe anymore -- seed companies and breeders got a vetted interest in saying it is a scam !-- they can never breed a plant with 50% THC in many lifetimes !-- it's possible --so someone is doing it !-- Where are they ?

My only snippit of info leading me to look for a G.E. variety was over hearing a single phrase -- "it's.Indica 50.--sells for $400 an eighth oz.-- Thus began my quest for the "Green Grail " ! They can do it with corn and a host of other plants -- there is no acceptable reason why someone hasn't done it ! I feel like I have been denied vital info!

Morning O.F.C. !-- It 's time to begin the clubs most holy ceremony ! The most sacred of all our rituals !-- The Wake and Bake !-- Mane was ole Keef loaded last night ! RWS works 7pm -- 7 am tonight and they always do a pot luck supper at holidays and they always insist that RWS bring gumbo ! After Keef extracts taxes ! Ya'll do what U do on turkey day !-- I'm lit up and plan to stay that way all day long ! Might take Jake and the girls for a walk on the beach !-

OFC,
Wake and bake on turkey day ? Grab your coffee, grab your bowl and let`s start turkey day off the OFC way. It`s WAKE and BAKE time ya`ll.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all.

morning keef, yooper and the rest of the ofc. happy turkey day. coffee brewing, pipe loaded and a dab of iso to boot, it's gonna be a great start to a great day. peace

good morning HAPPY TURKEY DAY turkey just went in.

400 an eighth I don't think so.

I'm kind of old school. If you need to buy pot, buy an oz at least. And I'm kind of stuck with the 70s pricing. thanks to mmj and the changing times, I think my buying days are over. I like the 2010s pricing better.

Morning, gents! If I figure in my investment in money and time, I'm paying a lot less than I did back in the late 60s.

It takes me around a week to smoke up a gram of bubble hash. With what I made this year along with last year's production, I've got WAY over a two year supply, and that's hash only. If you tacked on the weed from this year's harvest only, we're talking at least an additional six years minimum. With an eight year supply of goodies, it should last me all the way up to dirt nap time. Still gonna do a winter grow and planning next year's outdoor grow, though. What a great hobby!

Beemer I like that...weed art. Kinda homesick. But honestly, one of the reasons I moved was, I didn't like the way I was treated by my family. Its just hard to remember all the bad stuff sometimes, but when I do...I remember why I left in the first place. Thomas Wolfe was right, you never can go back home, because it is more a state of mind than some place. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

This first year will be way different for you Umbra. Thinking of you, homesick is hard.

Happy thanksgiving all ya all!

Thanks Rose. My son is growing some dreamlotus. Just some Bodhi beans I had laying around. The last time I saw my son this excited was when he won the football state championship. He even went and registered for school. And this above all else, I am thankful for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back