Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you did something right dad. always nice when they make you proud to be a papa. hope you both have a great thanksgiving.
oops it's time for da Bears and da Lions :vap_bong__emoticon:

Good Nap!-- Anyone ready for a mid day burn ? When I saw they were getting $50 an oz. In Colorado -- I knew which side of that equation I wanted to be on ! A week or so ago I was running low on weed and didn't have enough to smoke and make Cannacaps so I called Jesus and bought 2 Oz. To use for Cannacaps so I could save the Widow for smoking !-- cost me $100 an oz. !-- the friggin blood sucker ! Anyway -- busted it to pieces and run it thru my blender -- popped it in a small pickle bottle and decarbed it -- Did this by baking it in a 230 degree oven from 30 minutes ! After letting it cool to room temp I popped the top and it was ready to make caps ! Had to smoke a bowl of it before decarbing and later after it was decarbed !-- Decarbing increased the potency by about 20% ! Makes acceptable Cannacaps too !--hell of a lot better than doing without !

Rosebud...have you ever capped up some RSO and tried it in pill form instead of straight on gum? I was thinking of gel caps with a little weed and a few drops of RSO. What do you think? I know for cancer treatment ,you want it straight in mouth. But for pain relief maybe pill form would do ok.

I am going to tell you my secret bozzo, don't tell anyone. Every night i take one chocolate chip and put a 1/2 piece of rice size oil and then i take another chocolate chip and make a oil sandwich. Then i let it melt in my mouth till small and swallow. Works like a charm. Best sleep ever. I am out and need to make some more. I need it to be warm out on the patio, at least not cold to make it. When you do it in the cold it takes forever.

Another thing I did and you can't tell anyone this either, i wanted to see the color of my oil as it is supposed to be gold but looks black in the tube, well, i spread a TINY bit on a rolling paper so i could hold that up to the light to see the true color... Well, it was gold, but what was a girl to do but roll a joint with that paper. OMG...totally stoned quick. i didn't do that again, as I could see it becoming a problem. lol..

Now you know all my tricks with my rso, that people tell me i shouldn't call it that, but you know what i mean.

Bozzo make some and try them out !-- When it comes to weed we have to be the crash test dummy ! I have no way of measuring THC levels in weed except for firing one and see what she does ! Hey ! Giggy !-- did U get that em-mail I sent ! Was gonna show U some pics and have U do ay

that's funny Rosebud. I just had to bring my oil machine in . It got to cold and it was not working right out in the garage. In the house now and its working fine now.

that's how I clean up the stuff. Rolling papers everywhere with oil on them. You stay high a lot longer with oil. Heck the next day it affects my card playing.

may have to try to make oil sometime. we are done eating for now, we got enough left overs for a couple days. got a good buzz going to boot. i wish i could have spent thanksgiving with my mom, this is the first one she has had without her mom. i'm used to not being with my blood family cause i live in another state then them, truthfully i haven't been home for thanksgiving or christmas in 29 years. i do spend them with my wife's family and my grand kids. i hope everyone is having a great day. peace

How's the O.F.C. hanging on a thanksgiving evening ?-- Rosebud !-- Tell us more secrets - we won't tell !-- Can U believe that some of us southerners don't have no RSO machine and have to smoke what we got !-- I know that's a real disadvantage but we get by !-- which works better an RSO machine or a BHO machine ? I need 411 so I get the right kind !-- too much Mexican kilo bricks for me not to consider an extraction machine ! I'll work me one of the ' sheens till it falls apart !-- Ya'll got to teach the wildman these things ! Widow is flourishing and the rotation will be producing plenty starting in a month or so !-- I excited to try the extracts wand stuff U guys take for granted -- We don't got hash oil ,gummy bears or even hash !--Happy to have the Widow in papers or pipe !--

RWS was supposed to work tonight .-- They were over staffed and held a lottery to see who got the night off :-- She won and we get to spend thanksgiving evening together for a change !-- U know she's a bad influence on me !-- She smokes entirely too much weed !-- She always be getting me high and stuff ! Anyway we got a big a** pot of seafood gumbo plenty of weed so we be O.K. -- Since RWS gonna be home tonight we might as well get tore down !-- it's good to be Keef !

I'm using 70' s technology . but it works for me. you don't need any machine . Easiest way is dry ice and a 100mm mesh bottom bag. put trim and ice and shake for a minute over a piece of glass. The only thing the machine does is saves on the amount of ever clear that gets used. That stuff is expensive and hard to get. And it is safe.
But for good smoking extracts I think most use butane and then they put it in a vacuum oven to get rid of the solvent residue. Then you have pure THC for Dabbing. doing dabs will mess you up.

from what I see a butane extractor is a glass tube you put the pot in. spray butane in one end and honey drips out the bottom.

I want to do some dabs !--Down here getting caught doing or selling extracts can put U in the grey bar hotel for up to 99 years !-- feel like I'm living in the twilight zone !-- Most of Texas is weed ignorant !-- that don't mean stupid it just means they do.'t know !-- come the end of prohibition I'm gonna have things that will tear them down !-- things they never even heard of before ! -- I'm gonna be like the South Texas Magic Man !

The Green Giant mom looks rough but surviving. I went a little nuts before I got the potassium bicarbonate and sprayed 'em down with six percent hydrogen peroxide. Kinda burned 'em a bit. The skunk looks great, and the Black Lights are green and jumping. I'd love to see one of those beasts left to it's own devices near the equator. Bet they'd give the Redwoods a run for their money.

I hope you never have another problem with PM, but keep the bicarb in mind. Fifteen bucks for a pound, and you only mix one tablespoonful in a gallon of water.

Yo Bozzo would that ISO machine U got run on 90% isopropal alcohol !-- seems if U weren't eating it shouldn't be a problem - should it ? Should make RSO that could be homogenized with veg. glycerin to make e-cig juice !-- I 'll need either a RSO machine or a BHO machine to make my e-cig juice , and all the other things made from RSO -- The brain trust needs to help me figure out which would work best for me ! Still haven't found a little homogenizer !-- A hash oil machine and a homogenizer and I 'm in the e-cig juice biz ! RWS , the Widow and I took the pack over to the beach for a walk !-- Now I remember why it cost so much to live here ! The pups enjoyed it as much as I !--Now I got a belly full of fine gumbo and nice buzz and nothing to do !-- It's good to be Keef !

Hippie says a gram of hash will last him a week !-- RWS and I can go thru an ounce of weed in a week and if I'm making Cannacaps it doubles !-- So U wonder why Keef don't have a reserve like the Hippie -- I need a half lb. Per month just to supply us !. No choice but to grow !

Hippie says a gram of hash will last him a week !-- RWS and I can go thru an ounce of weed in a week and if I'm making Cannacaps it doubles !-- So U wonder why Keef don't have a reserve like the Hippie -- I need a half lb. Per month just to supply us !. No choice but to grow !

sounds like you and yours smoke like the ol lady and i. then when i run out, and have to get some swag to hold us over she says i spoil her with mine. that is why i didn't tell her how many plants i have. after they are in flower for a bit i'm gonna pop a new bean and star a rotation, well i hope to.

Morning Giggy !-- I'm telling U if that woman didn't use -- I'd be rolling in weed !- it don't take that much Widow but we still go thru a lot of weed !-- this rotation seems like the best solution to my problem !-- We might struggle one more month then I'll be harvesting it quicker than she can smoke it !

Morning Giggy !-- I'm telling U if that woman didn't use -- I'd be rolling in weed !- it don't take that much Widow but we still go thru a lot of weed !-- this rotation seems like the best solution to my problem !-- We might struggle one more month then I'll be harvesting it quicker than she can smoke it !

i hear that. i like to smoke as much as she does maybe even more. that is the reason i threw the seedlings into 12/12 so i could get something a little sooner. as they do their thing i'm bringing in the few fem seeds i got over time with veg time to try for a rotation of sorts. then i got to break down and order some beans from somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back