Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yd glad garden is doing well. Kraven glad construction is moving forward. Cali O is some great smoke.

Feel like I been tied to the whipping post !--and beat with the ugly stick !--Ugh!

Yes these are good reputable seeds from breeders. The little auto was just a start of a hobby. And the Triofoliate is a new one to me also. But struck my interest and I really really want to keep cloning it and getting more tri branched plants. This way is just a easy way for me to get beautiful thick girls and from the looks of this one Keef they will have a lot of bud sites too. The potency is not a concern of mine. I'm sure it will be fine for me. I just want beautiful plants and this Tri branched mini monster. LOL. Is very beautiful so far and I just really hope I can clone her now that I know it's not the Auto I had. It's a photo plant so. Yay. I took the first clipping today. We're see what happens Keef I didn't want to take many clippings to stress her out so just a small internode branch that was growing very fast. I chose carefully. Lol We're see in a few days or next week sometime if she roots. I'm having a nightmare with the water at the new place here. Nasty stuff. PH is ok. But bugs come very fast. Two days So I filled up one more time and tomorrow I'm going to haul water from my mother in laws and buy some water too and I have to get some more nutrients too I cut back on nutrients a little and added a bit of molasses and I have some others started too and will be ready in a week or two. We're see This little LSD-25 auto is not looking like it will be much of anything. But I could be wrong. It's early and the buds may get bigger still but it's just not looking good to me anyways. Not like a Photo anyways Not close.

I see we are a bit slow tonight.
I took a few pictures of the native mulberry in my yard. They are borderline invasive in certain areas. Kinda like a sweetgum tree. Cut it down and 5 more pop up next year.
The birds enjoy them quite well. I like to pick a few myself. Like a blackberry, but more tart.

I bet those are good in jam or a pie YD? nice to see fresh berries. Here we go round the mulberry bush. I pruned the heck out of our elderberry yesterday.. Elderberry is good for lungs, the roots, leaves and flowers.
This has been a public service announcement.

Dog was that BPU out of the mixed moms or BPU-X-B.B. --- I ask because mine is out the Blueberry Blast !-- If yours is from "mixed moms" then we got sisters from other mothers !-- Be nice if that blackberry comes across in yours !-- It'll be interesting to see how different the sisters are !

Back in NJ I put in blackberry bushes. I did it because I was not getting along with my neighbor and it is a very invasive plant. I dug down 3 ft and put in metal boiler plate to keep the roots and suckers from spreading in my yard. My neighbor had suckers popping up everywhere. Then they moved. New neighbors hated my blackberry bushes and asked about digging them out after I moved to Cali. My old neighbors have no idea how lucky they were...I was going to plant bamboo.

Evening all...Umbra that be mean...I have some beautiful bamboo but it is planted in 300 gal fish totes so that it doesn't upset the mother-in-law " my neighbor "....
Keef the BPU X BB. looking good 6 for 6 germ...about 12 days old....:)

I like to think of it as passive/aggressive instead of flat out mean. In my best political name impression, "they started it!"

Best way that I have seen to get rid of black berries is hogs....
Headed back east next month to see family ,can't wait to dig into the seafood....
more puff & it's over :48:

We had a huge Mulberry Tree at a place we lived when I was a tot. I guess it was a tree, seemed huge to me at the time. I did a lot of blackberry picking when I was a kid; stuff grew wild every where it seemed. One of our sweets growing up. Guess everyone has gone to bed by now. I'm up late as usual. Keef had a tough day, so he's down. I'm doing some laundry. The ol' fibromyalgia is harassing me tonight, but better than a migraine. See if i can find a little smoke & something to watch on TV.

Up at 5a to tend the garden, ready for the workers to come again today......here are a few quick shots.

Kraven,I could wake to that every morning.....Hope things are going well with your remodel..
If ya got em, light em....:48:

Nice kraven. Those workers have no idea. Haha. Should get a little rain today. I am looking forward to Monday. I'm planning on dipping the nose of the canoe in the water by 6:15 am.

@Kraven. Beautiful colas along the back. What size pots are those in?

Thanks

Kraven,I could wake to that every morning.....Hope things are going well with your remodel..
If ya got em, light em....:48:

Thanks Cane. I has it's usual hiccups but the project is nearly half compete. I'll be glad to have some peace and quiet around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back