Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps, good morning kravens big beautiful buds! you know how long it has been since i saw a bud like that in my house? 6 months..too long Thank you Kraven, lovely... really lovely.

YD, i know what you men, i love growing pot too. Have fun out there on the water today.

Umbra, yeah, you got passive aggressive down... bamboo and berries, you a tough one..

DD, your posts make me laugh, thank you.

Good morning nes. How is it in your neck of the woods today.

Cane, hope your trip back east is a good one and you find your family in good shape. And you find wonderful food.

Headed for the morning work out .... .....Stay high now..:)

Good Morning OFC. Got my coffee and bowl in hand.

Rose you have been a busy women. I bet your garden is looking great. Have not start my veg garden yet. Waiting on the soil to get tiled.

Nice kraven. Those workers have no idea. Haha. Should get a little rain today. I am looking forward to Monday. I'm planning on dipping the nose of the canoe in the water by 6:15 am.

Sorry YD, missed your post. Yes it is hidden very well with no smell or noise.....stealth is the key. I'll be glad when I can grow my own medicine in my yard. Some day soon hopefully.

Good morning peeps, good morning kravens big beautiful buds! you know how long it has been since i saw a bud like that in my house? 6 months..too long Thank you Kraven, lovely... really lovely.

GM Rose, my garden is not up to snuff in my book, been operations, healing, friends sick....they have just not had the normal attention I usually give them. Thank you for the kind words.

You have high standards, Kraven, oh that is a joke, get it? But you do.

Nes, I am ready for a break today.. no training, no pt... just smoke pot all day, it is a lofty goal, but i am up for it.

Good Morning OFC. Rain is coming...el nino. I was up early and in the garden. Back in NJ, it was apart of my routine in the morning. Let the dogs out while I was making coffee, then right into the tent. I drifted away from that routine with the move and the build out. I am definitely moving back in that direction. It just makes my whole day much more focused. With my being the main plant person, I spend most of the time in the grow space. I have picked up on little issues and fixed them before they became anything to worry about. Happy Earth Day everyone. 1st Earth Day was in Philly at Fairmont Park...yes I was there.

Just start to soak 2 Auto Lemon Haze and 2 BPU X BB's. I know it just two will see what happens. All other babies are doing well.

Happy earth day... 1970 standing on the corner of a busy street handing out daisy's with flowers in my long hair...oh another life ago...

Good Morning OFC. Rain is coming...el nino. I was up early and in the garden. Back in NJ, it was apart of my routine in the morning. Let the dogs out while I was making coffee, then right into the tent. I drifted away from that routine with the move and the build out. I am definitely moving back in that direction. It just makes my whole day much more focused. With my being the main plant person, I spend most of the time in the grow space. I have picked up on little issues and fixed them before they became anything to worry about. Happy Earth Day everyone. 1st Earth Day was in Philly at Fairmont Park...yes I was there.

all my issues arose from not being in the garden and relying on helper, never again.

now moving towards automation to help free up more time for doing more on the grow

Nes- Cane - Dog and me growing some of Umbra's BPU-X-B.B. !---Ya'll gonna like this !-- about 3 weeks into bloom the blueberry smell starts coming out on mine !-- That first "B" stands for Blackberry Kush some keep an eye out for a blackberry pheno !

Caps starting to take the edge off !--

I might be crippled up but tommorrow those treated seed begin a long slow leaching rinse and by tommorrow night they will be in dirt !-- I think my estimate of 50-60 seed was a bit low !--- I get 4 tetraploid survivors I'm good !--

That Richy Rich's Hydro Tea ? -- Think about it !

No Nes each baby is different as U know from a litter of puppies !--- They all brothers and sisters but they gonna have little differences !--- If U bred a white dog to a black dog the puppies there will be several variations ---each different color pattern might represent a phenotype of that cross !---

Better get someone else to explain it !-- I forgot the question !

Just eat my last brownie got coffee, a bowl, and a movie. I'm all set. Have a Happy Earth Day.

Lyfespan working on a more automated grow ? -I'm doing my best to master this aero under LED thing !- My wife D.D. said ---I want a screen mounted right here that gives me a real time read out of pH - ppms and temp and also has a graft showing the daily fluctuation !--- I just laughed and laughed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back